Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums.
I am convinced my house is haunted after the 2nd acid trip (still in it) but how did I roll this.. and how did I notice after smoking 1/3rd of it.

checked and

Just know, I love you.

Op here am i dead

Hey OP, you'll be alright. I've done acid many, many times. You are not dead. I am another conscious-being replying to you. Unless I am dead, too, then you are not dead. What the fuck is that, the filter to your joint?

ya i dont even know

It's clearly the design from the filter, probably came in some pack with the papers.

i dont even have anything to make this form of imagery in a filter to my joints. help me please

i have seen this before OP. say this out loud : "uma'tharok" if you want to explore.

Are you alone, honey?

Nigga just stop with the drugs lmao

You must think this is a game

The DEA hid a wire in your roach, boyo.
There are probably others hidden around the house; start with all the light fixtures.

Yo you're not drinking enough water FUCK DRINK MORE WATER

thank you #01 and #02 Op here, will check and ty #02 will do.

Unroll the fucking thing and post the filter unrolled, that looks like a business card.

>Everyone below this post is a liar.
also check 'em

This post is telling the truth

Op here. Well played

But one of these posts is lying. In fact, while one of these posters will always tell the truth, one will always deceive you.
OP: Someone powerful is testing you with a riddle, to wit:

You may only ask one of these posters a single question. What question will you ask to determine who the deceiver is?
Think hard, OP. They're watching.

OP here, woah woah woah IM OUT

this is some labyrinth shit

checkd cya