ITT : scenes actors didnt want to do

ITT : scenes actors didnt want to do

it.. hurts... so much

this is the opposite of kino

but that's the best scene in the movie

>there are people who didnt enjoy this funny shit

but why? the raimi series was always a bit of camp and fun, why were so many put off by a scene of pure comedy?

That's the best scene though

I'm sure we all know how Ford did not want to come back for his role in ROTJ - believing that his character was finished and done at the end of Empire.

That scene is fun as fuck though, and it's not like the people laughing at him in the background aren't extras who knows he's just acting goofy so why would he have a problem with it?

ASS 2 ASS

vreeee vreeee vreeee waah waah wahh

I thought it was fun, also I never liked his shitty haircut

was this made by the all praised Raimi too?

I wish i had one of those snaking webms that show an entire movie so I could post every scene of The Amazing Spiderman at once because I'm sure no one in that movie is proud of what they had to do.

are you millenials who also liked the emo style that time?

Why do you make that assumption??

nope, i can see a comedic scene when its there is all

Any other movies where the good girl gets completely btfo by the patriarchy? Or anything sexually depraved in general?

I raugh

;_;

I remember as a kid I cringed during this scene, but it actually looks like it might hold better now that I understand Raimi's style better.

Reddit is thataway bub

kek the black extra shoves this other random person out the way

Also in the next shot she's somehow nowhere near emo spiderman

>FIX MY FUCKING DOOR YOU DAUGHTER RAPING SLAV

I heard the reason there wasn't a Spiderman 4 is that Tobey got fed up with Raimi's dialogue rewrites.

my favorite meme

still better than bvs