How to find happiness without love Sup Forums ?

How to find happiness without love Sup Forums ?

accept your faults and pursue goals that you set for yourself

these goals are worthless without her

>relying on another person for self fulfillment

im sorry that is who i am

Memes.

>happiness

Hahahahahahaha

Settle for apathy.

Money is the only real answer

Build a pc that take your mind off lonely thinking. Plus it make you happy and when you finally do get a gf she be all like wow you have gtx 1070 let me give you head this instant

Running away from life to games and other shit sounds fairly cool, but the gf part, cmon dude we both know its not gonna happen.

didn't you just have this thread?

What was her name OP?

Nah its my first one

What about pof I used to get so many links on there before I met my together for ever

Lot of heart break on Sup Forums tonight. Tis the season, I guess. Break up now before you feel like you're obliged to them a gift and/or feel guilty like you're using them for money.

Im not even with her, i just love her and she doesnt love me back. This is happening for a long time

What would you say you are out of ten

meh love just another constrant a animal would put before it self lol u disever to wolow In ur self pitty

>wolow
subhuman detected; opinion discarded

>That whole comment.

Another constraint like grammar, spelling, or basic understanding of how a keyboard works.

Why is that every one attacks spelling and grammer.Do u have a actual rebuttal or is that it?

user, are you hurting, or are you just not happy?

i was gonna reply a snarky comment, but for what purpose?

I think its more than just not being happy, my life kind of hurts

love is just chemical/eletrical action in the brain renforced by the release of dopamine.which make the bran addictive to the action.there is no real prove love is like being happy/angry/sad one can feel all these and love toward a persons at the same time love is not being happy

Actual rebuttal? Sure. We have no real control of our emotions. When we wallow in ourselves, we do so to heal ourselves. It's outside of our control just as much as healing any physical wound.

You're right though. Love is just an animal instinct. But so what? It's beautiful, it's fun. It hurts, but that makes it all the sweeter when it's fully realized. If OP or you or me can't find it, so what? What makes us so important that we get to mess up everyone else's good time?

What about it, is that which hurts? Or is it just a general pain, with no clear source?

This.

Just like any other drug which fucks with serotonin and dopamine levels, the feeling of love does the same. Once the "peak" ends and the comedown takes its toll, you feel like absolute shit. The point is you either learn how to deal with the comedown or you get a new high, a new love.

I think im jelous, im ugly boring dude and i fail terribly at social interactions. Being me hurts. I wish i was someone else. Also add up general pain

im jelous of handsome attractive guys

i want this thing guys, i want to have this one person for life

They say love hurts, love doesn't hurt, loneliness hurts, rejection hurts, lust hurts. Love makes you feel like you're on top of the world, if she doesn't love you back then it's not love. Love is between two people, you will find love one day OP :)

I dont think so dawg, im just "not that guy" every time

And depression which stops you from improving. Let me tell you something. That's normal. A lot of people deal with the same problems. They just put on a mask, and seem to be happy. As far as I can tell, nobody is truly happy, except for those too idiotic to acknowledge just how much their life sucks, how much they suck. How old are you? Do you have a job?

Two things.

One, you have no idea if he will or if he won't find love. You're not a fortune teller, you're a stranger on the internet.

Two, love hurts sometimes. Sometimes, you get angry and frustrated with the person you love, and it hurts. Sometimes you have to get hurt to make sure the person you love isn't hurt. Sometimes you watch the person you love get hurt, and it hurts. It doesn't mean it's not love, it just means it's love suffering the scrapes and bruises we all do.

im 21, studying right now so i dont really have an income

I know many people arent happy, part of them is lonely so why dont they just... try getting closer to people like i do? if everyone tried there would be a bigger chance to find someone

sorry about my english btw

still its better than loneliness

Oh yes definitely.

Because getting close to people is complicated. You need to have a chance, to be given that chance. And most don't even realise when that chance comes. I could've missed mine, only greed saved me. Tell me user, what's her name? What are you studying? What would you like to work as?

One can also say are looking to find a persons u can connect with if ur say into get high and drinking than sure the bar is good place to meet people but if ur really not into it look in other places and all that shit but like I say love and happiness are 2 different things.sad to say is find out what makes u happy an don't say being with her if it did u wouldn't be asking this question or at lest realizing feeling love entails sadness and happiness

I dont really wanna tell the name. I study psychology. I want to get knowledge to help people with problems similar to mine. One day i wish i'll open my own office.

I see your point but i just feel that thing inside which tells me "being with her will make your life a better place"

That's what I was trying to get across, there is a huge difference between love hurting and lonely hurting

Then love yourself. "Yourself" wouldn't leave you for another man.

Meemees

Ever notice how mentally retarded people always seem happy?

Hm. Does it have to be her? Is it her love you long for, or is it, just love, company?

My ex had a sister with the downs. She was always fucking depressed because she knew she had downs and was going to die at 40, at best.

I dont know how to call it. I just want to be with her for the rest of my life

She obviously wasn't retarded enough.
There's a crossover point where you get retarded enough that it's like a buffer underflow and you just don't care. Everything makes you happy.
She wasn't at that point yet.

It's either rely on her, or kill myself. I'm content to rely on her.

i feel quite the same

What if I told you, someone could feel the same about you? I've been there, as I previously said. I wasn't acknowledging her feelings... Or rather, I didn't feel attracted to her. It was just nice having her attracted to me. Then she tried something different, someone else got in her panties, which I honestly never bothered trying. I got jealous. I got in a relationship with her, not because I had feelings for her, but because I didn't want her to belong to someone else. Her feelings for me felt nice. A bit over a year later, we're still together. Although we had about 3 weeks of being just friends with benefits, last month. We both needed a reminder of how we felt about each other, and none of us did anything with someone else during the time.

My point is, it didn't start as love. I only started loving her AFTER we were together. She's not the best girl out there. Not my dream girl. I didn't spend nights wishing I could have her. But now, she's who I wanna spend the rest of my life with. Because I gave her a chance, despite her not being who I wanted to be with at the time.

Heroin easy answer fgt

weed and buddhism, start working on yourself, chage the things you dont like on you, but be real to yourself and sometimes just accept yourself
also, don't try hard finding a girl, let someone else be the one who tries to get to know you

Doesn't Buddhism reject all earthly things, including weed and pussy?

There is no such girl in my life. Trust me i know.

Weed is illegal here, i have no sources or money for weekly weed package. Buddhism seemed cool but worshiping budda (i know they're not worshipping him as god but it still aint cool) as master and all that shit? Thats not for me dude.
Advice about finding a girl is pretty dope, but i said i want this one girl and no one else.

i meant more the moral and view of buddhism

but when you abandon all of your desires and feelings you're just an empty shell not a human

Happiness doesn't come from this shit. This brings you more misery and self depreciation. How is it that you guys don't see that?

Because when im beside her im happy as long as i dont think about her rejecting me. If i feel this way thanks to her - she's potential source of happiness in my life.