Celeb thread

celeb thread

Post your favorite pics of your favorite female celebs (or any pics of those female celebs you like). If you don't find the female you post to be sexually appealing don't post. You post someone here and you are basically "sexually endorsing" them. There, retard proof.

stutterbro and lewdfags can do their thing here

(Remember, if you mock or insult any female posted unironically in this thread it makes you gay. Especially if you call them traps.)

Oh I'm sure you'll like it user, she might even make fun of how hard your clitty is over sucking another mans cock :D

The Queen is everywhere

Footslut Ari?

>Especially if you call them traps

You realize that's about as high of praise as you can get around here, right?

People want more Ari? I'm here.

The Dawn of a New Day

>>with Rowan next to you

He's OP actually. You have already won today. I can't say tomorrow will be the same.

theese threads are meaningless without nudes.

These feet?

You are welcome to post them.

Wow, you are an idiot.

Oh Ari, wherever there are horny men you are there ;3

obligatory nudity

Oh yes, are you in the Ari thread?

I don't know if I can be hard, I'd probably be in chastity... But if I'm not I'll surely be, knowing I'm making my Goddess proud

They would start by using us as dress-up dolls, making her wear their outfits... And laughing at us prancing around

What do you want to do to me?

more obligatory nudity

For all you disgusting Ariana-footfags

Fuck that mouth and suck those toes

that's a good sissy boy, she tells you to wrap your hands around the shaft and slowly stroke, how does that make you feel?

Next time...

Everything, lick you all over and feel up your delicious curves

Which mouth? This mouth?
Ari Thread?

hmmm fuck , can you imagie how humiliating ? But at least we're making them laugh user

even more obligatory nudity

Please, I need someone feeling me and playing with my holes!

is this enough?

I probably gonna cum soon

>Cat lady climbing on giant testicle.

They will laugh even more as they stick a plug with a tail in our sissy holes and make us wiggle our butts... As they get aroused and make out with each other

Aroused, Sir... Being Goddess Selena's sissy is the best thing ever, I'd look into Her eyes for approval as I pleasure you

Take your time I've got so much to post! Look how tight I am!

whoa where did you find this high res image?
Is there more?

fuckkk i almost came thinking about them laughing at how pathetic we are for Selena , they would probably make us do stupid dance too .

if cloning humans ever becomes possible I have to collect her spit from my cock

hnnng been edging since 3 thread , you're such a tease tho

Oh yeah, any good feet pics to cum to?

Argh ari, you're going to make my balls burst one day
Mmm she's very happy that you're such a submissive little faggot slave, she would be even happier if you took my balls into your mouth tho

Is who?

They shall dress us as strippers and make us dance around poles, while they cheer and call us names and throw money at us...

Everything for Her Sir... I can even lick your asshole as i jerk you and feel your balls with my girly hands

You've been following me a long time then! I need to reward you!

Well at least you faggots aren't competing over her. That means she's mine. I'm quite okay with that.

Have to go user , but i'm in here a lot , i hope i will see you soon , finally someone who is truly devoted to Selena

Ever fuck one of your bodyguards?

Not many more.

Ahah you're such a sweet delicate gurl
mmm thanks ari, I've been stalking you thru a few threads, it's hard to let go of that petite luscious body

We don't stand a chance so yeah

Yeah, see you soon fellow Selena worshipper... I'm not here posting that much but I'll look for you

She's all yours to do as you want Sir... I'm only here to do Her bidding

Maybe once or twice...
Thanks! Really need someone to grab my hips and take control of me soon tho...

Mmm gonna cum so hard to them

Hnnnnng

Thank you Sir... I'll do my best to prepare you for my Goddess, she wants me to make her men hard and ready to use her

Right here! I want it all!

>Maybe once or twice...
Were they big and black?

Come in my fucking mouth.

And you're really okay with me claiming those holes? With her running to suck my dick and not yours?

I could bend you over and grab your sweet hips and slam into your tight young pussy Ari

Fuck yes! Please! I've been so dirty all night!

Are you big?

Of course Sir... I'm not a man to her, just a devoted worshipper. I'm more than fine with her satisfying her needs with other men, since my role is just to follow Her orders...

Actually yes! But it wasn't exactly my choice...

Then I'll pull it out and shove it in your pretty cock hungry mouth cuz you seem to be starving for it

He raped you?

Mm right down that wet throat

I'm not sure I like where this is going...

Okay then. But you're not invited to the wedding or the bed. You sleep in a barn in the back yard.

Sup

>yeah, we're on Sup Forums

Actually I just want to bend over and spread my ass for you, no one has been giving it attention all night!

I wouldn't be happy if Sel was being fucked by small cock man.

Sure Sir... What duties would I have around the house?

Yes...

God, she's so hot...

When was that?

Did he record it?

Would love to see Ari work on a cock with that mouth

Fine then, I'm going to first grope and slap your thick feminine ass cheeks and spit on the hole then slowly push my dick tip inside, then after a few thrusts make you clean my cock with your mouth, then back into the ass

Tastes delicious! Thank you!

Just wishing GMW had a few very special episodes the way BMW used to have back in the 90s

I suppose that might mean you aren't completely a woman.

I really want to help you out there, bro... But I just can't... I'm not into dominating men... unless she likes it I guess...

Thank you! Oh god. You like when I pose for you? Spank me and spread me WIDE

Last year, and I don't know!

Yes, the sight of your luscious whore ass makes my dick throb, I'm slapping your ass cheeks savagely and shoving my hard dick inside

I'm gonna fuck you so hard and cum deep in your tight ass you little slut.

No problem Sir! I'll just be a maid cleaning and taking care of everything then... You don't have to Dom me, She will do it anyway. But yeah, sometimes She likes me to be submissive to Her men...

What was his body and cock like? You didn't see if he had his phone out?

Cum in my asshole boys! Let it fill me up and leak out! I'm so tight!

Yeah
Like one where they finally, finally kiss..