Does any one have this problem?

Does any one have this problem?
My sick is only 1 inch soft but 7 inch hard it's really annoying,,

This is me hard,

Cut off parts of your erect penis and surgically attach them to your flaccid penis

waiting to see seven inches

Sounds like a plan

This shouldn't be an issue
anyone you can get to look at your dick will likely be willing to wait until you are hard to decide whether or not to fuck you, people understand that growers/showers are a thing. Me and my gf laugh about how small my penis can get when soft and cold, but she knows it can get the job done.

lol

I'm sure if you take the right hormones in time you should be able to keep it as a cute 1" penis/clitty

Me too, I'm tiny soft but around 6.25-6.5 hard and its kind of a laughing point with my girlfriend.

Haha no doubt

>7 inches

Lolll

My girlfriend suckling on it,,

My dick is 10" soft and 4 " erect I laugh at your tiny cock

>7 inch
Thats like 4.7

My looks like a thick mushroom

4 inches xD then you woke up from your dream ,,

Pics or it didn't happen..

My dick is inverted 4 inches soft and out 3 inches hard but that 3 inches is really 7 inches but only 3 inches stick out but I think it still counts as 7 inches

me.
Its also amplified here because its cold and im a big guy (for you).
7 inches is above average, but you arent erect in the sauna or when going to swim.
i've had people laugh at my dick because it looks small, even tho its not.

well there is the actual length and the length you can use when fucking.
nobody cares about your actual length, except maybe you and your doctor if you have a serious dick related condition.

Measure it, that's like 5.8in max

I am the original poster of this message and know this approximation of maximal extent to be true by heart, my godbestown wit, scientific rationality and a lifetime of experience seeing and appraising lengths of dick, which has been my humble profession since times immemorial.