Wwyd

Wwyd

Warn her of the fact that she's leaning against a blackboard and that she probably has dust from the chalk on her back now.

Suck her toes.

Oil up those delicious thighs and fuck them until i release all over her fat tits.
Also more u cuck

Damn she looks fit. Would prone bone her analy and semi-choke her, bet she lovet being used.

Weak.

I think the weird hipsters usually hold back the sickest of fantasies...

How do you fuck a girls thighs? Obvious virgin detected.

oh yes she love it

I would turn gay before doing the butterface troll

now this is a girl I would let lick my shitty ass 8.5/10

You know it.
She'd probably love that.

First off, got a huge thing for thighs. No feet, that shit is weird.
Anyways, easiest imo is when you put her down on her back, pull up her legs and squeeze them together aaand you fuck those legs. Ezpz

Post more then, cuck.

wwyd to hanna?

kill these gooks and nippons with fire, ugliest race, rather be a crippled nigger than sex a slant eye

WWYD?

Lol.

Holy shit that is hot. Would definitily time down in bed for atleast a week and constantly fuck and test her limits, bet she loves getting cock in any which way possible.

I would love to bend her over and fuck her up those skirts, more of her please

Tight body. Definitely facefuck her until her tears, sweat and spit lather her entire body then Filip her around doggy and Skitch between her ass and cunt.

Moar!

wwyd

if you like that you'll like this more

how would angela the sorority slut take your white dicks anons?

Yeah I'd fuck her in any position possible and utlovad over those sexy legs.
Gf of urs? More

....have sex with her.....?....

Force her to please my cock until I cum on her tits. For starters. Got more?

yeah, would you take her with any of your friends while i take her tight asshole? i'll let you have her pussy or mouth

>No feet
>That shit is weird

Can tell you rarely satisfy a girl, they usually love getting their feet licked and kissed.

Cute ?

I'll be taking her asshole, not you. She'd want a nice big cock in there.

Havent ever talken about it with any of them exceptionell current gf, and she doesnt see the appeal at all...

wwyd?

wwyd for more

thats fine, her pussy is nice and tight and putting a baby inside her would be amazing anyway.

wwyd

She'll grow into it. Seriously, you start of easy just give her kisses from her feet to her thighs. Next time fuck her in missionary with her feet in your face. Next time get her to rub her feet on your cock and then soon enough you'll be licking those feet everytime you fuck. She'll even start taking more care of her feet such as polishing her toes more often and moisturising them.

Fuuck she is so sexy! Her legs are amazing

Wait, you don't understand. You won't be in any of her holes when I'm with her, she'll be mine.

Probably take her out to a nice dinner, wine and dine her so to speak. Then take her back to my place and after some tedious foreplay lock her down in bed and ravage her anus forcefully. I'd use her as my personal cumtoilet for the weekend, only Feeding her water and cum.

well what would you do to her? how many things would you put into her holes?

Would love to titty fuck her and finish all over her face

I do have her feet in my face when we fuck sometime, but neither me nor my gf gets off on it. So there is no love lost so to speak. Kudos for the advice though.

she isnt leaning her back on it u fucking moron, look at the picture.. her ass is touching wall.. her back isnt

While fucking her from behind, would stick my thumb in her asshole to get her ready. MAKE her do ass to mouth and swallow my cum.

Shame. So this pic of this really pretty girl's perfect feet does nothing for you?

Nah, sorry. I'm just more legs then ass then tits.
Different strokes for different blokes I guess.

She looks like she would enjoy hair pulling and riding a face before sliding down on to a Dick.

That bitch was made to be titfucked, have her suck the top of my cock while doing it. Explode and utlovad all over her slutty face.

Would love to bend her over the counter lift up the skirt and pound her sweet ass

Left and right repeatedly

holy fuck left
would lift up that skirt and fuck her against that wall

FUCKING MOVE THIS YELLOW THING WHY IS IT BLOCKING THE FUCKING BLACK BOARD

Back left please

Moar

Cute! Please continue

Mmmm love the thick chics, any ass pics?

Mmmm some likes it rough

I would love a threesome with them! They are so sexy

Will post raunchier pics/ nudes for replies.

Can't get enough of them! I bet they have fooled around with each other

What great dick sucking lips! More please

She has sucked more dicks than you could count.

Damn! More please

Nice trips for 3 sexy ladies! I want all of them