So Sup Forums I kinda had an awful anal experience tonight...

So Sup Forums I kinda had an awful anal experience tonight, I tried letting this guy fuck my ass and he was really fucking messy, and I nearly shit myself. He got shit everywhere and it was just awful.
How do I avoid things like this? He wasn't massive or anything, and I used this little pump enema thing before he came over to clean up but I still ended up basically shitting myself.
Any recommendations to fix this?

>Pic related me

bump

see and shit like this is why this shouldnt be a thing

What, anal? Or being a faggot?

You should do it way in advance, not right before. Give yourself lots of time to loosen up and clear out. Also, your diet and regularity has to be pretty strict.

yes

Time stamp and tits or gtfo

That might of kinda been what happened. My stomach was feeling kinda upset right beforehand, and I think I had a little daigarieah(cant spell) right before he got here. Also how else should I change up my diet? I've been wanting to switch to a diet that promotes a more feminine figure(and workout routine) Any advice on that?

Why even come into this thread then?

No tits, and that's not how it works faggot.

>No tits, and that's not how it works faggot.
that is most certainly how it works...

>daigarieah

What I was saying is, I have no tits.

>diarrhea
There, much better.

Wtf am I reading

That what it sounds like 'she' explains... just with a dick and 'her' anus.

butt scientist here.
anal is messy, deal with it. your butt , contrary to popular beliefs, is not a sexual organ, it's for ejecting poop out of your body.
so, either come to terms that it'll be messy, or you have to prepare much earlier (don't pug down too much food, f.e.)
algo, taking an enema right before the act is just silly, instead of making it cleaner you just stimulate your colon to eject the enema. intestines are 10m long, do you won't clean then with a silly fluid injection.
take it 1, maybe 2 hours before to give your poop-chute a chance to calm down.

Something pretty autistic

Yeah, 'she'

Show dick

Thank you, this is some pretty good advice, unlike ; Here's your dick pic anyways.

Anal is so much better than vaginal. Maybe it's not for you and your ass can't handle a dick.

Well this is the odd thing, I have had absolutely great anal sex, several times infact. But this last one was awful and I did the same things I always do before anal. What this user said though makes more sense. I'm pretty sure in the past I prep'd like 3 hours or so before I had the other dicks. I agree though, anal is so much better than vaginal and I would take it over vaginal pretty much any day.

flush better...
i use a half lieter per flush minimal,
and not longer than an hour befor.
and use some lube inside it
flush witl colder water
not to cold

Don't suppose your fine ass lives near indianapolis, does it? Because i'd love to put that mouth of yours to work.

I live in Texas, I've been looking for someone regular that would fuck me. So far just getting randoms off of MeetMe and shit.

But not his ass after this thread amirite?

Damn shame. You're fine.

Dude, i havnt gotten any in quite awhile. Id put up with the shit to finally get laid.

Thanks! If you want more nudes and shit, just kik me at Sillygirl349 and just say your from this faggot thread so I know who you are.

Honestly I don't usually have the shit problem, but I really would like to avoid it this bad again. The guy who tried fucking me tonight just kept fucking with his dick covered in it and refused to put lube on his cock. So it just got more and more painful. That's what I get for trying a nigger.