A guy who helped me and my friends jumpstart our car noticed we were smoking pot when he smelt the inside of our car...

A guy who helped me and my friends jumpstart our car noticed we were smoking pot when he smelt the inside of our car, he then took a picture of my license plate and license, what can he do with that? How fucked am I

Depends on state law and various other factors... but you're most likely to get a small fine and probation/community service.

But they don't have any proof that we were smoking pot

The only crime is that ifunny watermark

you're going to rot in jail for the rest of your miserable lives, good riddance hippies!

This.

Even if he has pics of you smoking, you could always deny it and say it was tobacco.

Smell is not a probable cause

fuck you hippies

>hippies
Kek. I used to smoke a shit ton of weed with my older brother when I was 13. Doesn't mean I was a fucking hippie.

Don't carry anything on you for a bit if they try to pull you over for it. If they don't find anything on you, they have nothing.

You're fucking paranoid and retarded.

Absolutely nothing. Jack ass isn't a cop, his word means jack and shit, and no one gives a fuck he says he smelled weed.

Why did you let him smell your car?

Can't control his fuckin nostrils

I guess the better question would be:
Why was he the one in your car? Why wasn't he hooking the cables up to his car? Why weren't you and your friends dealing with your side of things? Why didn't you roll you windows up if it was strong enough to be smelt from outside of the car?

Bake him away toys.

Cause the battery was fuccin dead and we couldn't roll any windows up

But you gave him your license? What

He woulda called the cops if I didn't let him take a picture of my liscense

Why would you continue to smoke pot around someone you don't know anyway, couldn't you have waited until he had finished jump starting your car, and why smoke it in your car where the smell will stick to the fabric, am I the only one who goes out into the woods when I wanna smoke/drink during the day?

Unless you're 12 this can't be real

You let a random guy take a picture of your license??

just say it was a fart.

baited and triggered. what a newfag

are you sure it wasn't just your fucking imagination, you fucking idiot

B& come back in two years faggot

You need to go into the woods to drink in the day?
What kinda faggot are you?

A faggot with roommates who are very anti-drink/drugs, I'd move out but I currently work six days a week and it's still all I can afford

SJWs are the worst

He was probably a cop and as a responsible adult who pays taxes, he wanted to get your ass off the streets. He has your plates he is going to arrest your ass for a very long time and it serves you right for doing the refer you degenerates.

>ifunny picture

Kill yourself my man.

>newfag

you will probably be alright, even if the evidence against you is valid the most you'd have to deal with is a fine and some community service

Lol why you'd give him ur licence? I'd have told him to fuck off