Alright

Alright.
So, my significant other wants to "experiment" with another female. This is something she's always felt curious about and she has brought it up several times during our almost 7 year relationship. We don't have any kids. anywas, I told her I'd be ok with her being with another girl, so I somewhat set something up with a bisexual friend of mine and her. They went out for drinks and then went to her place where they made it for hours and my friend fingered her. That was it. My significant other wants more, to go all the way. The thing is the significant other doesn't want a threesome at all, which my friend is totally down with, and she doesn't even want me to watch them go at it. She says "it's personal and her sexuality is not a show for someone to please" Sex is ok with her, she doesn't do anything really and I beg for stuff, though she seems eager to please my friend and go all the way now that the first encounter broke the ice and new ground. Should I call this off and say this is bullshit?

Ye
Then violently fuck both

>getting your girl stolen by another girl
Dig your own grave and save.

>Should I call this off and say this is bullshit?

Do you want to be cucked by another woman?

What are you, stupid? Quit now unless you enjoy the idea of being cucked by a lesbian.

She wants to fuck someone else but wont let you? Call it off.

>you want 3 some
>the other girl wants 3 some
2:1, you win. Just fuck'em both

You could always point out the gaping disparity of her insisting on being allowed to explore things sexually but on giving you the same opportunities.

Tell her it's fine but you'd like some variety as well, then fuck the friend she's been sleeping with separately :3

Depends. Are you worried about what might happen? As someone who is in an open relationship, this wouldn't be an issue for my wife and I, other than I'd want to watch and join in. Communication is the most important part of all this, if you're not cool with the way things are happening you need to tell her and shut it down if you have to.

This, she's already bossing you around with complete shit tier arguments. I'm sorry to say but it's clear that she doesn't look at you as her equal.

>You ask for sexual stuff in a 7 year relationship
>She declines every time
>hun, let me discover my sexuality

user, she's messing around with you.

This.No reason you can't also at least fuck the friend separately, since she's down.

cuck her, but with a guy

Is OP really Ross from Friends?

She made it clear she's not going any where. She's not leaving me for another girl, specially this one friend who happens to be her old classmate in HS

I'm 100% sure I could on the side

My other half made it clear she can't stand the idea of me being with another woman.

Left one, because of blonde hair, pony tail, and a nice ass.

Call it off. If she doesn't want to, then it's cheating and you should consider ending the relationship. I understand she means a lot to you, but if she won't listen to you, then she has little to no respect for you anymore.

I don't have any experience with this, but I doubt you two having sex with someone else individually will be healthy for your relationship.

I picked that pic 'cause it looks related

That's crossed my mind. If she is not even open to the idea of including me in the experiment, I don't think I mean a lot to her

> our almost 7 year relationship. We don't have any kids. anywas,

your relationship is over because you don't have kids and love doesn't last forever. a lesbian experience is just a way for her to make it "acceptable".

If youre feeling this insecure about it, it should be clear that you shouldn't go through with it. Consider yourself lucky I guess, if you're not okay with your girl stepping outside of bounds unless she allows you the same, then you would've probably regretted it down the line anyway.

Tell her you're not comfortable with it. If she doesn't respect it I guess you'll know where you stand

this. been in the same situation you are in op. I said "either we fuck her together or its a no go, I'm not about to be a cuck or a backup plan. not after all these years. deal with it." She puss'd out. And my bi friend would still fuck me so you can still prob fuck her if she's into you.

I think she is and she even asked if we were having a open relationship, with my significant other said "no way" . I'm almost certain I could smash the friend

Do it.

Thinking about it, specially after the bullshit deal I got going

You've got three options in my opinion based on what she decides OP. Either way you shouldn't indulge her demands without conditions here.

1) Threesome with friend. If she's sleeping with your friend separately, then tell her what's stopping you from doing the same? You've got to stand your ground. It's not different just because she's sleeping with another woman.

2) If your girlfriend says threesome with her is off limits because she doesn't want you to see them going at it, much less participation, then sleep with your friend and see how that feels for your SO.

3) If she's dead set on exploring her sexuality while leaving it a one ended agreement, tell her it's not happening for her either. If she goes and sleeps around anyway without your consent, whether it be with a man, woman or a fucking tranny, that's cheating. Go ahead and break up with her because it's clear she's not gonna stay loyal.

Kek I bet your gf and bisexual friend is secretly fucking some hung bull behind your back lol. Imagine them sucking on some huge dick behind closed doors, on their knees. You're pribably gonna have "your" first kid soon kek