10/14

11/14

12/14

13/14

14/14

wat

those are fluffies, it's been here for a while

thx mr zyka virus

you could VERY easily save both as the pink horse.. all you have to do is GENTLY let down the one with the noose, so it doesnt snap his neck, yes he will start to choke but it will be slow, which gives you enough time to get the one in the water out of the bowl, then go back and take off the noose, easy game

faggits

I don't know how she'd get the noose off even in that was the only foal in danger.

I know this has been asked before, but if you could have a pet fluffy, what color and type would you want? And what would you name it?

as you can see from the picture there is clearly excess slack which would dangle that horse very low, very easily around the level of the mom horses mouth, so she could just bite the rope off

again ez game, try harder

Imagine the scawedy poopies in your brand new turtle beach

Celestia.

You do know that fluffies have a brain capacity equal to mashed potatoes?

A shit-brown tier. I would train it browsing /fit everyday to be suppah strong babbeeh, and also the smawtiest of smawtiest. He would be the ultimate ass-destroyer fwuffy, and at some point I would release it to the nature. Now, imagine that poopie fwuffie being hated by other fluffies due to his shit-color fur. As he was well-trained and super smart, he will end up being the most barbarian fluffy, destroying by sneaking and tactics what he can't by force.
At some point, he would convince/force other fluffies to go war against those who oppose him, leading to a point when he will command fluffies to commit flufficide.
Hitlah fluffy am bestest fluffy.

Yes but fluffies aren't that bright so Thatd never figure it out so it works.

Or if alicorns were off the menu, Fluffyshy.

Id love a green alicorn with a purple mane. I'd name her Jewel and id destroy any feral who dare call her monster.

I'd rape her with a broom handle then push her face first into a belt sander.

Great ya fuck! Now I'm hard!

Seeing fluffies sexually abused is always funny, but I didn't know someone actually found it arousing.

Chapter 3 pls

There is no chapter 3

Male earthie dark orange with brown mane and tail. Name him Duke, train him well, spoil him a bit but not so much he goes full smarty.

Black with a deep yellow mane. Name him Hastur, preferably an allicorn. Taciturn and thoughtful, a true alien abomination to the average fluffy.

Not gonna lie If fluffies were real I'd spend most of my time hunting for smarty ponies. The worse the smarty the crueler I would be. Giving hurties to mares and babies, making enfie babies, damaging yards and property, and all around being a cock? They would wish all theyd get was the sorry stick. I would fuck up so many smarty Faggots.

part 2 pls

Next page, this is my favourite series

Yeah I fucked up. I thought I had the rest.

Ah my nigga!

This be a fwuffed up thread. Carry on you glorious bastards.

this. i would not kill polite/kind ones but would fuck up smartys

Is there anything more about this?

Right? Spoiled smarties and shut should get fuck rekt. Good fluffies are okay in my book. I'm personally quite fond of alicorns cause they seem like theyd appreciate what you do for them more than other fluffies.

i imagine having a alicorn would be like having a talking dog. a great companion

I'm currently suffering from a chronic anal fissure, so this picture makes me squirm.

i wonder if there is a fluffy discord?

That's how I felt too. I'm sure its be fun if you trained it right.

Does it continue?

/f/luffy