Which tank fills first?

which tank fills first?
my thought is that 1 fills first cause you need pressure to fill it after the tube height. so 3 reaches tube height first and then 2 starts filling. after 2 reaches tube height then 1 starts filling and is actually gonna fill up to the top.

any thoughts?

1. Think about it.

what is the flow rate of the faucet?
what are the max flow rates of the connecting pipes?
are the tanks in an accurate representation of the relative position vertically?
what are the base and height measurements of the tanks?

3 if water fill speed is slow. You could argue 1 if the throughput of the link pipe is small and fill rate is fast enough to fill 1 before 3 gets enough flow through the link pipes

you see after 3 fills up til the upper tube part its not gonna continue filling up imo because you need pressure to fill it up more.

and how is "full" defined in this situation?

3, if tge connecting pipes are able to deliver the flow provided by the "tap". If the pipes are constrictive, and don't allow the water to be evacuated from the recieving container it may fill first. Obviously it would eventually drain, but the water could reach the top temporarily, qualifyibg it as "full".

Yes, I have actually had consensual sex with s female.

dude its a pic someone found on facebook do you really think they are smart enough to give additional info?

Same fag,

I'm wrong , 3 and 4 would have to fill at the same time. Same logic with link pipes apply though

>what is the flow rate of the faucet?
It's not connected, so four drops is all you get.

the tank is full when it reaches the top of the tank so above the tubes

It feels like 3 and 4 together or really close. 2-to-3 tube is at the same height as 3-to-4 tube at that picture.

What if the tank is depressive and feels empty?

3 > 4 > 2 then 1

There was a thread a week or so ago and the general consensus is that there is not enough information to answer it.

>there is not enough information to answer it
Congratulations, you found the meaning of this thread.

shit really?
i do agree that there is not enough information do give an answer that is 100% correct

YOUR RIGHTS END WHERE MY FEELINGS BEGIN, CIS SCUM!!11eleventyone1!!

true in theory, but in practice, none of the tanks have tops, 4 will be the only tank able to overflow, hence, 4 is the only tank that could possibly fill up.

so I'm just gonna ignore the friction and stuff

3 and 4 fill at the same time, the others never get full since 3 and 4 will overspill

turknigger

3 then 4. No others

3 fills first, 1 and 2 will never fill.

3 will fill until the water level as will the pipe leading to 4 and at the same rate. once water has risen to the 4 inlet it will begin to flow into tank 4. once the water there has risen to the inlet, 3 and 4 will rise at the same rate

I think a tiny unnoticeable difference will exist though.