This land is my land, this beautiful, resource rich land is mine, God gave this land to me

This land is my land, this beautiful, resource rich land is mine, God gave this land to me.

The (re)conquering of Skåneland, Gotland, Öland, Bohuslän, Härjedalen and Jämtland was gods will.

The loss of east Sweden ("""Finland""") and the modern day problems are both the work of Satan

>sweden again pumping hes on ego on shit he didnt do
>sweden again blaming others for the problems they made

Finland should be under Swedish rule, those dumb animals cannot govern themselves.

My ancestors and blood created this sacred country
Second post best post

Sweden is a Muslim country now

You better stay away from Finland, Sweden!

>Hurr durr våran 5% muslimbefolkning tar över landet

Back in the days, did you use 'Osterland' when speaking about whole Finland or maybe when speaking about some regions of it?

sweden! sweden! sweden! sweden!

Yes, In fact i still do it to this day

About the whole country or only some parts of it?

Finland is and was divided into "landskap" (small administrative regions basically) just like the rest of Sweden and that's what you'd be refering to. Finland was only the area surrounding Åbo (Turku) and is still called Finland proper to this day. The area around Helsinki is called Nyland (lit. new land), the area around Wasa is called Österbotten (lit. east bothnia) and has a corresponding landskap in Sweden called västerbotten (west bothnia).

Refering to what is today Finland you might have said Österland or Östra rikshalvan (eastern part).

All of it, i think it was popular term during the time we owned it as well

I see, thanks
I've read about it not that long ago and started forgetting it

Nice bullshitting. The proper term was Finland.
Chydenius used it.

>Tankar om Koppympningen För Finlands Allmoge. K. Finska Hushållnings-Sällskapets Handlingar

It's true that it was used interchangeably, but that was mostly during the later years (approaching 1800). And it's not so weird seeing how Åbo was the largest city up until then.

Thanks
Have a (you) too

yet we are doing better than them

stop sperging

>88.89% more likely to be murdered
we must save the finns from themselves

Murders only happen up north. There's a gene up there which causes one to go in a psychosis.
We're safe down south.

delusion.exe

It's only if you're a Swede living in Finland, no worries

I guess that is why Finns are so overrepresented in Swedish prisons, too?

I don't really know what goes on over there. Probably. As I understand Finnish immigrants over there are the town drunks and other losers who couldn't get a job in Finland in the 60s-70s and had to move.

1980 called, it wants it's stereotypes back.
Your prisons are now full of foreigners from Balkans and MENA.
Look at the wanted lists by Swedish police sometimes.

Österland is most of modern Finland.

The parts that matter at least. The rest is just reindeer and mosquitos.

Heh. Just like Stockholm or Rosengård.