What's his name again?

What's his name again?

Dan schneider
But there are some variations
Like Dan ''come in my van'' schneider
Some say he has very diffrent middle names

To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll. You're telling yourself you're doing it for your career - actually convincing yourself that you want this - but every part of you is resisting. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is revolted. His trail of cold, slimy saliva all over your quivering feet. His sausage fingers, probing and greasy. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the fried chicken that some intern brought to him, just before your 'contract negotiation' began.
Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, but not your soul. You lost a part of it; threw it away rather than let him have it. You're just a bit more hollow now. It wasn't worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buck up. This is everything you've worked for. How bad could it be?
So you're forced to replay every sordid encounter, willing the memory to change, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was rape. If in forcing yourself to stay still, maybe you raped yourself? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.
At least you've made it in Hollywood.

Dan "the Lolita Express Rider" Schneider

Dan “I came inside her“ Schneider

Dan "Hold her tighter she's a fighter" Schneider

Poor thing. I can feel your pain. Just forget him and move on, icarly girl.

Dan "You loved her I fucked her" Schneider

Dan "The Hydration Provider" Schneider

Dan "If she's a biter, i going to cum inside her " Schneider

Hugh Mungus

That's sick and wrong on so many levels.
Bravo Dan!!!!

Dan "The Hyman Dividin" Schneider
Dan "if you don't suck this dick, your show ain't on Nick" Schneider
Dan "if it's on the clock its on his cock" Schneider

Any insider here? I love to heard crazy stuff about Nickelodeon casting couch.

>This why I believe women and women sympathizers to complete autists, just look at this glorious alpha male, keen wit, keen sense of style and taste, not to mention he's made himself into a legend in the industry. A man of truly cosmic level of intelligence. Your superficial out look on life is the only thing tearing your 'soul' apart.
His name is Dan "hadron collider" Schneider.

That's deep shit, dude. Congrats.

Don't be so braggy, Dan "don't call me that" Schneider.

Dan "If you have a daughter, Hide Her" Schneider

Dan Farley. Died from a speedball while on set of Icarly.

creepy

what's up? was he fucking lolipoon?

Not Nick, but worked in production for years. I've seen more than one girl come out of a producers office crying

names? any story?

>le epic 'pretend he was fucking all the child actresses' meme xDDD

he's definitely in range of fucking many of them

This. Everybody knows Hollywood is like a catholic church.

go on...

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

haha

Dan "Loli pussy is always tighter" Schneider

This is Dan's paradise, we just live in it.

Peter File

Dan 'Gerous to leave alone with children' Schneider

I work as a teaboy there and can confirm this is true.

>you will never be paid good money to molest teenage girls and satisfy your foot fetish daily

What's the FUCKING point?!!!

come on, tell us some stories

I'd take the bait lol

What's up with Dan Schneider and the icarly girl? People post their creepy pics together like everday. Are the rumors true?

Yes.

Dan "PizzaGate" Schneider

details, story... you know, something to talk about

greentext?

I know Dan. Me and him used to go school together. Good times

How old are you?

what's with the pic of obama??

what about it?

lucky bastard

here you go faggots

Saved

>that forced smile
poor girl

Kek

I remember there was a lot of blind items about Dan and Miranda at 2010/2011. She had two abortions apparently.

kek

>yes, Dan Schneider molests the cast members of kids shows

legend

>wake up
>roll out of bed
>go to well paying job
>hug all your 14yo girl coworkers
>favourite girl jumps on your knee
>"what are we doing today Dan?"
>"We're doing a scene where you walk barefoot but accidentally stand in some mud and need to wash your feet."
>I dunno that sounds kinda gross?"
>lean in close to her
>"I made you."
>do 20 takes of the same scene, each time interrupting the recording to 'reposition' some of the girls for 'a better shot'
>when work is over, you go back to your dressing room and pop open a bottle of champagne
>there's a knock on the door
>a sad little brunette plucks up the courage to ask you for a bigger part
>"You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours."
>get her drunk and penetrate her
>you put on your coat and leave, tossing a twenty and a packet of 'morning after pills'
>"See you tomorrow my little superstar!"
>Go home
>masturbate furiously over stills you took from that days recording
>sleep like a baby

>teaboy

Sorry, that was a typo, I meant t&a boy

What that means?

Dan "Daniel Schneider" Schneider

dan supplies the obama house with fresh loli

Are you still here? Tell us some stories about that fucked up icarly set.

Yeah, I too have an aversion to fun

I'll bet Dan "the foot fetish writer" Shneider created all of his shows just to fulfill his need for tasty soles. im jealous as fk.

>"You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours."
That's Hollywood real talk. I'm impressed.

Well there was one time my mom came to pick me up (I know, I know) from my intern shift and she brought along my little sister. Straight away, Dan goes up and introduces himself to my mom but kinda grabs Katie around her shoulder, like you would with a close friend.

I noticed his hand edging down her back and tried to call him over to look at something (anything! just an excuse to distract him) but he just glared at me then turned back to chatting with my mom about whatever

It was then I learned what everyone else working on show knew, that you just let Dan do what Dan does if you want to keep your job.

That night, Katie came into my room and told me what had happened and I kinda snapped at her, shouted at her and told her to shut up and go back to bed.

In hindsight, I wish I'd punched him in the face the moment he laid hands on her, things have never been the same between us since and it's entirely my fault for being too scared by him.

I honestly don't think he's as bad as people are making him out to be. I doubt he molested any of the younger ones, just groomed them until they were ready for sexual contact, maybe 13/14.

Dan 'Living the Dream' Schneider

>told me what had happened
Damn.
What she told you?

Nah it was just what I saw, him running his hand down her back and kinda 'stroking' under her shirt (not her ass), she didn't think I'd seen.

call me 5742742822

Dan "Imma cum inside her" Schneider

u made my day user

Well, it's not that bad then. Any story/rumor you know about Dan and his starlets?

I'm trying to find problems with the Obama pic to prove its a shop, but it's not. What the fuck.

Do you think he is already fucking the Game Shakers girls?

I refuse to believe he was ever that thin. This is a shoop.

Was she ok with it?

The position of Brobama's right hand, and the dog hair coming out of the girl's left shoulder.

It looks fucky but if you reverse image search that shit it's everywhere. Some article said it was his niece and that he had a chink sister.

>just groomed them until they were ready for sexual contact
That's so nice of him. A real gent.

Well no, she was crying when she came into my room to tell me.

Their feet. Obama's shoe, out of focus. Her shoe, in focus.
It's a fucking shoop.

Sorry to say, but she is not Hollywood material.

the man with a plan

> reverse image search that shit it's everywhere.

This is not evidence of a non-shop

God, that's depressing.
More stories?

do you even know how cameras work?
how you gonna expect every piece of an image to be in focus at once?

Did Dan asked her you show him her feet?

lel

You can feel the sadness. Amazing.

>tfw when dan will never masturbate with your little sister feets

Dan "the hymen collider" Schneider

>fucked up icarly set.
more of this

Which one are you?

Dan "No Bung Too Young" Schneider

Their feet are literally the same distance from the camera.