What up homies , just picked this lil guy up from my boy. Gram of mdma ? Molly ? Sass ? Wtf could this be...

What up homies , just picked this lil guy up from my boy. Gram of mdma ? Molly ? Sass ? Wtf could this be? Dark purple/pink color very chemical taste. He just said it's "molly" but who knows. Going to split it in half and eat it over the course of the night ! Talk to me

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
erowid.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That is molly, good quality aswell if i do say so myself

Where did you get it ? look like high quality mdma

Purple MDMA is fucking strong in my experience.
Not had any in about 10 years though to be fair.

That's a piece of rock salt you got scammed

that looks like some fire, eat it all have fun lol

Doesn't look like a gram but it could be molly

That can be near any chemical

It's some of the synthetic shit, same effects as molly, but actually BS. will be fun. do a 1/4 of it at first. very strong. don't get from him again. this stuff is atrocious

Gram lol thats not a gram you idiot

DRUGS ARE HARAM DONT DO IT U INFIDEL

This was kind of my fear as I used to have a buddy involved in methylone . Would get me high for about 30 minutes then slam me into a comedown. Well I guess I'll just have to see myself later

I just weighed it you fucking moron , are your eyeballs a scale ?

you'll live
pick a day without responsibilities. you'll need a full day
you'll be losing it for about 6 hours, then you'll need to sleep it off

You realize theres nothing is MDMA chemistry that makes it purple rite

may cause short term depression.
if you do it regularly it will definitely fuck with your serotonin levels.

after doing this shit on and off for maybe a year my head was all fucked up.

>doing a gram of "Molly" in one night
Enjoy your serotonin sickness/brain damage, assuming thats molly (which its not, molly is not purple. probs an RC or somethin.)

I'm not doing a full gram meant to say I'm splitting it in half with a friend and taking half a gram over the night

The correct answer here is nobody has a fucking clue what's in the powder. Maybe not even the "chemist" who made it.

Hi there. New to drugs?

---How to not Sup Forums retarded---

Sup Forums is a terrible place to ask for drug advice. Why? The opinions on Sup Forums are generally subjective, uneducated and ill-informed. If you’re a newfag to drugs you won’t be able to tell fact from fiction.

Drugs ARE dangerous, incredibly FUN, but dangerous... Here’s some facts: There is no drug on planet Earth without negative side effects. Anything you buy on the street is usually a gamble. Millions of people have died taking drugs and so could you, you’re not special.

Drugs are awesome, so educate yourself so you can enjoy them to the fullest.

For future drug inquiries try:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
erowid.org/

ALL the information you need will be there.

Or don’t follow my advice... I couldn’t give a fuck if you’re alive or dead tbh… but you probably do.

Didn't read most of this thanks though.

It's been real fellas I'm going to go prepare for a great night

I'll reiterate: Enjoy your serotonin sickness if MDMA... Which its very not. But if youre still considering taking this mystery crystal then obviously you dint have much regard for your well being.