Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

So, today is my gf's birthday. We've been together for two and a half years now. I want to do something nice for her. I've got $150 budgeted for the day. I need suggestions. Any help Sup Forums?

Pic related, and no, I'm not giving you guys any more of her, I'm not fucking stupid.

>I'm not fucking stupid.

If that were true, you would know that: no titty? no help!

Bumping with no shame.

/thread

Help a brother with quints out!

No. I'd rather play it by ear today, than give any more of her to you fucking degenerates.

Cat thread?

Get her a male prostitute so she can get some sexual satisfaction, ya selfish bastard.

More non nudes then

cat thread

Fucking aye right buddy! Moar kittys! MOAR!!!

So you guys are saying I should get her a cat?

Shit son

>asks for help on the most deprived part of the surfaceweb
>expects people to actually help you without anything in return
>especially when dangling the treats just outside of our reach
This is how you get doxxed faggot.

Give her $150 and lick her ass out

If dubs, must do. Post evidence

Check'd

your gf has been caturdayfied. it's all she could ask for.

Daaayum!

Get her a nice card and some good chocolate
Take her out for lunch
Go to a museum or something
Go to the sex store and buy some toys
Come home and cook her a nice steak
Have a few drinks, eat chocolate
Take a shower together
Proceed to bedroom and play with toys
Shit in her mouth

>asks for advice
>calls us degenerates

lol fuck off you fucking faggot, you either go by the rules or gtfo.

>shit in her mouth

Only relevant part of this advice

jesus what are you a faggot? kys.

buy a gun and kill each other

You could get her a nice perfume,a huge comfy blanket, jewelry if she wears it, any entertainment she wants but doesnt have (movies, etc.), a book if she enjoys reading (those can be thoughtful because you pick content that you think she'll like), if she does art you could get her miscellaneous supplies. If she writes, you could get her nice pens and journals. Candles are nice. You could get her a mix of things. What does she enjoy doing for hobbies/ what are her interests?

Pay a nigger to cuck you

Oh somebody mad

Just pretend shes has rights for the day

Yeah, I'm the faggot eating steak and getting laid. You're the faggot rubbing hot pockets on your anime fuck pillow.

150$ worth of weed?

Actually, I think you just hit on a good one. I'm gonna take her to the shooting range. She's been wanting to try out the .38 bulldog they have there.

As an actual girl ,it depends on what style she prefers in things . But you could get her some not to expensive jewlery , a necklace possibly so she can treasure it cause trust me she may act how ever she want but ever girl has an inner teen how likes to flaunt things that her boyfriend gave her to her friends . Anyway some chocolates or type of sweets along with the present is nice too and you could take her on a little date then gift her what you bought there. Then the rest is up to you