Ariel winter is the most attractive celebrity

ariel winter is the most attractive celebrity.

fact.

10/10 girl here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wi5QFLasF_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

her face is ugly

Do you think Maisie Williams is attractive?

maybe before the surgery

Dat fat girl face though.

she's not even top 10, you stupid chubby chasing faggot with shit taste!

>Super 10/10 right here boys

Kek

its almost like

that was the point

so attractive.

only virgins think she's no good

also, no.

i find actual women attractive:

nina dobrev, elisha cuthbert, Jennifer love hewitt, sarah gadon are all examples of actual attractive women

Who? I've never heard of her.

In the pig/hog category

she is the only one on my squeal list

damn
did not notice it was a rolling thread

Me too. I was asking op tho.
Because I was expecting him to say no, then I was going to post
And ask then what is this?

Can't deny Maisie has a nice body for one of those girls that still looks 15 though.

i am op though. and that was my opinion on attractive women. sorry, not a maisie fan

>unnatural hair colour
>nose ring
>choker
jesus christ she's really gone into sjw mode.

>there will never be a modern family episode where Alex dressed how she is in that pic pulls Haley out of the shower, pins her down and forces her to accept incestuous lesbian snu snu
Why live?

sarah is 26 and looks younger than this girl

Kek you're ass backwards op.
If you like real women, you can't like Ariel, for she is still a attention seeking child in a body that might look like if a real woman were a midget.

that was the entire point of this topic. to mock people who find ariel winter attractive

She's a pig faced gimpy limping mama

she's a little fat.

>ariel winter is the most attractive celebrity.
was

/Thread

fat girls cant be 10/10

1/10 because the other 9/10 is her fat and that's fucking disgusting

>double chin
she's maybe attractive to americans, us Europeans have standards

She's a filthy pig that I would fuck till my dick fell.
But she's ugly

Why did she cut her tits off, so people would "start taking her seriously", and THEN become a slut that shows off her body in every way possible???? All she did was ruin a giant pair of tits and now no one takes her seriously anyway

I think her REAL reason was the self-pity that women do.
They want something on them that's broken.

>Why did she cut her tits off, so people would "start taking her seriously"

>I think her REAL reason was the self-pity that women do.

>implying

She did it to save herself excruciating back pain in the future and to keep them from sagging to her belly button after childbirth. If she'd of had kids prior to reducing them the way her boobs would've developed would've been some discovery channel shit.

>Against the negative connotation that women with big tits are slutty
>Acts like a slut
Fuck women, honestly

hell no bro

you aren't rust colhe

Disgusting pig.

looks like she can take a pounding.
tbh i would pound her until my dick fell off.

skinny bitches (aka; beautiful women, ie; meatless hags) can't take the rail as lond as i like.

gimmee ariel over any of these skeletal media image victims

correction

she USED TO BE a 10/10

but then she decided to butcher her tits and hence fuck over her epic proportions

she is still somewhat good-looking but definitely bumped herself off of god-tier

6/10

>media image victims
>victims
it's the body type you automatically get when you eat healthy and use your body you fat fuck

Can you imagine how fat she's going to be when she's 30 with all this body positivity bullshit she's being conditioned with right now? Probably have diabetes by 40.

This. She ruined her career

sad but true

RIP awesomeness

There is nothing less attractive than this orange face, whore make-up, whore clothing, cheap jewellery - look.

her everything is ugly

MANNNN THE HARPOOOOONS

yeah I don't know what the fuck went through her mind when she decided to reduce her tits

This guy knows cause he gets all the chicks.

She is seriously fucking hot.
I'm usually into really skinny chicks, but she's so fucking sexy right now... it's one of those though where in about 4/5 years she's going to get pretty huge unless she keeps to a regular fitness program.

when will we see nudes?

Lmao

>double chin level of fatness
>hacked off half her godlike chest
>attractive
Pick one and only one

6/10 might be rused again.

>brown eyes
>instant 0/10 garbage tier cunt
She and the rest of those whitewashed beaner cunts that I've never even heard of. Especially that skinny/scared looking bitch. Big ugly brown eyes. Disgusting nigger women don't do it for me.

Pic related is an actually attractive girl.

Well said.

Not even close. 5/10 at best.

This. She would be 9/10 if she didn't forget to grow up.

What is the joke here? Radius....What?

If she's gonna leak anything she'd better do it soon. She'll either balloon and keep the tits, or struggle to be thin and they'll deflate.

Either way, it's all downhill from here. Fap while you can.

I honestly can't tell if people are trolling when these threads show up. Who in the right mind would find this bitch attractive?
Who the fuck are these random sluts that are apparently famous now anyway? Why are they all whitewashed beaners with dogshit-tier brown eyes? Literally how can anyone be attracted to a girl with brown eyes unless they themselves are a nigger?

>virgin.png

Personally, I say she fluctuates between 4-6/10 depending on how much fat she has on her face any given day. Her tits used to float her. Now without them she's just an average bitch who can't act.

fat af, shit taste just like many others here

>keep what tits remain
fixed that for you.
And she's already struggling to keep the double chin off user. It might have been forgivable had her tits still been visible from space.

I think it's supposed to be that she has no ass.

She's just going to get fatter and fatter.

It was one thing when she was 13 with D-tits, now she's just another chunky 18 year old.

Definitely not a virgin, I just have standards.
You literally can not be white and have brown eyes, and I only like white girls. Even with aryan eyes, this bitch would still not cut it. Just looks like the rest of those happy meal 'celebrities' that just showed up one day.

(Why are they always beaners?)

she used to be beautiful for aboot 2 years. feelsbadman

Why do bad things happen to good anons?

That's right, Goyim...Enjoy these 'beautiful' women. Y-you can be white and have brown eyes you know! No racial genocide here, Goy! Nothing to see here! Oy vey!

not. even. close.

She could have been so hot if she'd just watched what she ate and worked out more.

>You literally can not be white and have brown eyes
user I...

And I have a blue-eyed white gf. How the fuck do you get laid getting caught up in the eye color of the chick you want to bang? Assuming you've ever even held a 2 or more second conversation with a woman.

Obviously.
Beautiful purebred. She's so good looking that it makes up for the ironing board ass.

We'll just have to remember her as she was. In the golden age of Ariel.

The middle ground is obviously the only correct answer. Ebo and Hebo fags report in!

back problems

take 2 huge rocks and duct tape them on your chest, see what happens to your body

>The middle ground is obviously the only correct answer. Ebo and Hebo fags report in!

>ariel winter is the most attractive celebrity.

was?

I am not a fan of scarred floppy boobs

are you her doctor?
or you read some other user saying back problems?

I've been with my first girlfriend for 8 years now, but I tell you, If she had brown eyes...Well I wouldn't be with her. I only like proper white girls.

Brown eyes stand out to me, in a bad way. I just think they're highly unattractive, and having them makes you either a gypsy or a whitewashed beaner.

Like this bitch for instance.
Fucking guarantee she's got some guacamole blood in her. It's a deal breaker. Otherwise she'd be kinda pretty.

it's what she said in a interview

bow to the queen
youtube.com/watch?v=Wi5QFLasF_8

>stories and lies time

I have never heard of this girl before. But I do know she is fat and disgusting.

no, she said she was tired of unwanted attention

>Fucking guarantee she's got some guacamole blood in her. It's a deal breaker. Otherwise she'd be kinda pretty.
Yea, Hannelius is Swedish and her dad is Swedish, I think her mom must be part Mexican. To be honest I prefer girls who are vaguely ethnic so I think she's in her prime in that pic.