I am a Vegan what does Sup Forums think of vegans ?

I am a Vegan what does Sup Forums think of vegans ?
we will rule the world one day because everyone else will die out from diet related diseases you know its true

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/#q=e coli contaminated spinach
skepticalraptor.com/skepticalraptorblog.php/eating-great-ape-relatives/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I respect vegans but "we will rule the world one day" is extremely stupid.

How can it be when its true

Kill Yourself q:^)

>I am a Vegan
nobody cares
fuck off
scum

I second this. As a vegan myself

OP is bait or a not just a vegan, but full of shit too, so please don't take people like him as a reference for vegans in general.

Na im for real Im a hard core vegan way harder than you

You will never do what i can do you give in to temptation all the time

VEGAN FOR LIFE

Where do vegetarians fall on this scale?
I'm not rich enough to be vegan.

Vegan fag here. Shut the fuck up with the whole vegan shit. You're the reason why everyone hates us vegans. No one gives a fuck about our lifestyle faggot. kys

Grow you own food

Everyone will die because of overpopulation. Soon enough farmlands will all become condos broseph

You are not vegan no one hates vegans

Grow your own food

Been vegan for 5 months now. I hate faggots like OP.

Yea because my land ecompasses all weather climates

That means you hate yourself thats not on me sorry

No retard I hate vegans who brag about their lifestyle. It's stupid.

Your diet is garbage and has a longevity rating similar to a McDiet. The fisherman diet is vastly superior.

>l
Fish are full of heavy metals good luck and its not about quantity its about quality

Well if I could see the whole thing, I'd tell you.

That's a bit like showing closeups of a bunch of mushrooms and saying "which ones are safe to eat?"

Daily reminder that he ate a shit load of meat and eggs while he was competitive.

Because dog meat sucks?

The answer is none

Chimps are closer and would eat a 90% meat diet if they could.

Looking forward not looking back

Lie they are alot smarter than you

Only some fish are laced, and those are fine in moderation. And I wouldn't call spending your life as a sanctimonious faggot quality.

>sanctimonious
Well get that fish into you then and I have no ego

So that is as good as it gets

this is going no where fast

Hey op, vegan here. I almost died from e coli contaminated spinach last year. It happens to all food you fucking moron.

I went vegan to lose weight and stay at a healthy weight. I feel great for it, but I don't try to make myself seem better than anyone else. Being vegan or not is a choice that everyone should make on their own. Suse, there are a ton of pros to it but realistically speaking it would be near impossible to sustain an entire vegan planet.

Tldr: be vegan if you want, I happen to enjoy it and have had pretty positive things come from it.

We could have a entire vegan planet if people grew there own food

This is true. However not everyone has the time/space to grow their own food.

Fucking America
google.com.au/#q=e coli contaminated spinach

Well people need to make it a priority and people who can will grow it and give it to others

Transhumanism, vegans will rule nothing

Tell me your story and what you eat

I live in a city. I can't grow enough food sustainably for myself let alone my family. As much as I'd like to think this is a great option, it just doesn't work in the 21st century. If you're so on board with this idea let's see your garden then.

what is our future

Why do you live in the city just that alone will shorten your life expectancy

This can't possibly can't feed you 100%. Humans strive on variety of food. A plot that small cannot give you the variety of food needed for mental health benefits. Also that plot obviously cannot give you enough food to survive daily.

Oh yeah, your superior attitude must have nothing to do with your ego.

why do you live in the city ?

Tell me about your ego

Work. The most financially beneficial way for me to work the job I do is to live within walking distance of my job. I commuted for the firSt year from a rural area to the city and it just isn't cost effective.

My cousin is a vegan. She had to be hospitalized for malnutrition

You people die from temperatures below 60 degrees. Eat a hamburger faggot.

what is it you are after in the city you cant get in the country ?

Lie

Thats the best you got

if you love animals why eat animals called PETS,called DINNER? what the fuck who comes up with such retardation. I get that is not how you read it but it is just horrible design

Human ass.

if you truly love animals you should not eat any

I think you should eat a cheese burger and shut the fuck up

Nope, you're not gonna turn this around on me Sigmund, better luck next time. True, the great apes are in no way vegan or vegetarian. While it is normal for them to base about 5% of their diet on flesh, during peak hunting seasons that number climbs far higher. Sometimes hitting 40% in the wild. Chimpanzees show an obvious preference for fresh meat.

Women are a trap avoid at all costs they will bread with you then fuck you over

I know a guy who only eats chips, I guess he's technically vegan, but I'm pretty sure he won't outlive me

You mad white boy?

>everyone else will die out from diet related diseases
OP says as his vital organs slowly shut down from lack of essential vitamins and minerals that can only be found in meats and dairies

looks like 1, 3, 7, and 9. did i win?

>love animals

source of information ?

humans show an obvious preference for sugar, salt and lard, you'd have to be a fucking moron to think that that was an argument for eating sugar, salt and lard. And btw human beings are a lot closer to human beings than chimps are.

That sounds delicious!

No he wont

Why would I be mad ?

Lies

No the answer is none

I would encourage you to eat meat 3 times a day tell me how that goes for you

Shut the fuck up

it depends OP are you the militant "everyone must join me" type or are you the mind your own buisness type?

no, i'm pretty sure i'm right. the eyes of carnivores and omnivores (which taste lousy) are usually set closer together and towards the front of the head to provide more binocular vision for better depth perception, while the eyes of herbivores (which taste good) are usually set farther apart and to the sides of the head to provide a wider field of view which allows for quicker detection of predators. number 9 and number 3 are a little iffy because of the angle but number 1 is a deer or deer-like quadripedal herbivore and number 7 is a cow, or maybe a pig. i think 9 is a camel and 3 is some kind of sheep or goat.

You haven't cited any, why should I? But since I'm nice I'll give you a few.
Our Inner Ape by Franz de Waal
skepticalraptor.com/skepticalraptorblog.php/eating-great-ape-relatives/
This one cites a 3% average, which is close enough to five that I'll use it. Either way it shits on your hippy bullshit image claiming apes are vegans. Like I said before, while the majority of the Chimp diet is plant based, they regularly eat meat, insects and fish.
And yes, humans are closer genetically to each other, whats your point? The majority of people that have ever existed have eaten some meat, vegan bullshit is new.

Vegans are like pokemon, unable to say anything but vegan.

>we

>Implying you will live to see the day every human cut out meat
>Implying vegans aren't edgy hipsters or get fit quick fitness fanatics capable of political means of banning meat
>Implying being Vegan is healthy as you pop a pill every minute just so you don't have a deficiency in protein or something else.
>Implying your immune system is superior than a meat eater
>Implying animals have any other use, and that they won't go extinct once we don't want them on our plates
>Implying Sup Forums thinks of Vegans and doesn't jerk off to trap threads and rate each others dicks all day
>Implying
>Implying
>Implying

Faggot, begone.

please someone make the same thing but put buttholes instead of eyes

the quads of truth

Win.

It's absolutely fine as long as you don't start judging others and acting like a religious zealot or a snob.