At the end of the day. /b's thoughts on Jeremy Kyle?

At the end of the day. /b's thoughts on Jeremy Kyle?

Almost every fucking female on this show are either obese or look like they have 500 years of pure inbreeding in their blood.
Jesus fucking christ

Dont forget their Pearly whites

Kek

Is this the true face of UK?

He's doing well considering he's only the 45th president

I hate the bloke!
I couldn't imagine having an actual conversation with him in real life. I bet he is equally an egotistic, self righteous, arrogant prick that he is on TV.
You know that bald security guy isn't just on the show, he is actually his full time security guard. Probably due to the huge number of people who want to chin the cunt.

a

i fucked his wife once
truestory

Jay kyle dubs conf

If you collected the teeth of every guest he's ever had you still wouldn't have a full set

sure

Pretty sure i read soneqhere a few years ago he fucked his neice.

honestly shes a huge slut

drags the dregs of society onto a set and baits the retards , stands back and waits for the braying morons to tear each other apart then trys to impose his will and sanctimonious attitude upon them under the guise of settling indifferences and doing the right thing

whats not to like ?

see it beyond this and you may as well be taking a seat

once saw a picture of her having a piggy back off some nigger while on a family holiday , shes in a 2 piece , that instantly say `hellllloooooooo what the fucks going on here then `` given theres no way another mans placing his hand on my mrs if shes in a swimsuit

i recon an open leg relationship , i recon jezzas facid 2 incher no longer cuts it

thats just the women

his got more inches than balls then.

I'll get back to you, it's 9 am here

Kek