My girlfriend has suggested that we take a break twice in a 2 month period. Need some advice. Pic unrelated

My girlfriend has suggested that we take a break twice in a 2 month period. Need some advice. Pic unrelated

Shes not your girlfriend lmao youre whipped. shes using you. dump her right now. say "i just dont feel it anymore. we ahould break up" then delete her number

break up

fucking /THREAD!

/thread

break up with her now post pics
>hail satan

praise him!

lol bro thats a good thing just take the time and fuck other chicks and hint that youve been doing so and she will be back

Fuck a bunch of girls since she's getting fucked multiple times anyway. When you both come back together just be really vague when she ask if you messed around. Make it so Shea's it on her mind that you could've fucked anyone. Act really weird around her friends and her sister and when she asks why just quickly say "oh nothing" what I did before. Afterwards she couldn't stop asking for sex and buying me stuff. She was in love. then I ended up leaving her anyway for my previous woman.

*she has it
Gay ass phone

this is your chance to find someone better, go for it.
breaks only means she wants to find someone better but still wants to be able to come back to you if it doesn't work out with whoever she tries with during the "break"

she wants to fuck some one

my best advice now is the time to fuck some whores and strippers

go all out she will probably come back again

if she does fuck other people it won't bother you if you fuck other girls now

>"take a break twice in a 2 month period"

yeah dude.
she's already sleeping with someone else.
get out now.

Don't do this. This faggot is in high school or never mentally left high school. Break up with this bitch, and find someone who finds a hobby when she needs a "break," and don't ever take her serioisly again, until either She realizes what she did wrong (i.e. breaks are a petty way to cheat/pussyfoot out of a relationship.) Have sex with her if you want, but never go out of your way for her.

You've been cucked, get out while you still can. Demand anal to save the relationship and leave afterwards whatever the outcome.

>take a break twice in a 2 month period
then she will be able to fuck every dick in town, -If she isn't doing it right now- & maybe cuck you when she return
what kinda answer u need?

Bang other women, but lets face it op is on Sup Forums and God knows what sort of Hammerstein he manage to get sorry op is just clinging to the ham fat. Op is so socially awkward he wont be banging other women unless they are traps. So just break up with her.

Pussy is literally interchangeable OP. Don't loose any sleep if a girl wants out. Be a man and take the upper hand and dump her ass, then go find some new pussy.

You will hate yourself as a man if you stand around pining and worrying. A clean break is far less painful, and the next girl is right around the corner.

You retards, he meant his gf suggested twice in the past 2 months that they take a break, not that she wants to take a break twice every 2 months.

Dude it's gonna end pretty soon. Seriously from experience, do yourself a huuge favour & end it before she does.

Don't text her or talk to her afterwards for at least a few months. Go get yourself a girl that wants you because she clearly doesn't. That it she's just a drama queen or fucking someone else. So get out now

yeah, dump her. before she dumps you, win this fucking brake up and she will come back crawling. your probably one of those needy guys show her you like her but don't need her.

If that is not what you want, then end the relationship. You don't have to accept the arrangement if you don't like it. Don't stay with her because you are "afraid to lose her." If she insists you do this, she isn't being reasonable and--if she insists--you've already lost her. When you don't want the same things in major decisions, the relationship is over.

kek

Start looking for someone else to fuck and end that shit.

The writing is on the wall, OP. She clearly doesn't want to be in the relationship anymore and is too afraid to end it herself. End it on your own terms and go out and meet some new girls. If you handle this with confidence and move on quick lyyou may even be able to fuck her again.

Hey..lthat or Claire doesn't know what she wants. As long as James knows what he wants and his limits, he's "in control" literally, and doesn't have to use a third grade conception of "power" to define his relationship.

She wants to have sex/relationship with someone else but doesn't have the heart to upset you and tell you how she really feels. Be the man, talk with her. Trust me when I say there's other girls out there.
And this way, later down, you'll be the one she thinks of, the one who got away, who she had but lost because she was stupid. She'll come crawling back.

This is brilliant! Is there a version where the girl who breaks your heart but tells you her butthole is "exit only" is taking it up the ass?

she clearly wants to fuck some one else suggest your do a 3 some and she will be chill again

Taking a break at all means that she's either getting bored or having doubts. It is highly likely that she will break up with you in the near future. Your best move is to break up with her first so that it doesn't emotionally wreck you. Also there's a chance you can stay fuck buddies in the future but she's definitely not the girl for you if she needs to get away so often.

14yr old tops boys never had any pussy don't listen to this loser

she is fucking someone else and trying them out, unload the bitch.

she doesnt want you anymore , she just hopes youll fuckoff at your own after 2 months

This m8

or tldr

There are no such things as "breaks"...you need to immediately start hanging out with/dating/fucking another girl...if she flips out and wants you back, you'll have shown her she does not dominate you and her pussy is not special.
You also get the satisfaction/enjoyment of dating fucking someone new.
If she doesn't want you back, enjoy your new whore.
Either way you win.

This. Women are scum.

She is probably young and wants to explore other options. Either break up, or create rules for outside relationship sexual activity...

This is what I would probably do in this situation if I wanted to try to keep the relationship going... swinging. Find another couple, go on double dates. Get to know them, become friends, and if you're both comfortable with it try "swaping". Theres a mutual understanding between both guys and both girls because they are friends with each other. You dont want your gf "stolen" and he doesn't want his gf "stolen". Same for the girls. Basically, the group mentality prevents any sort of emotional "cheating" towards the partner, its simply sex for fun. You could have threesums and or foursums with them. Whatever. Its not cucking when everyone is doing it, its a mutual understanding and everyone benefits from it (assuming everyone is into orgies and desires to have an additional person to fuck on the side on occasion)

This was spoken so beautifully! Ditch the bitch indeed. New pussy new tricks.

Just went through this myself, I broke it off and started looking for someone else. She has failed to find someone else and came crawling back to me. Right now we're "friends with benefits", really I just call her whenever I feel horny. It feels better this way,

Just to clarify, you really need to lay down the rules beforehand. If anyone is dishonest or unclear about what they want, or doesn't follow the rules, then the whole thing goes to shit. This only works when everyone is being honest.

This includes allowing for "breaks" in the swinging events. If someone is feeling upset or doesnt want to do it, then there should be a clause in this whole agreement that any party can decide to end it or put a break on the swinging.

And here's the other thing, a woman who can dominate you/control you via access to her company or pussy will never-ever truly love you or respect you.

And nigga, love and respect is the end game...there can be no happiness with true love and respect.

Spot on user!

She's using you. Every time she suggests taking a break shes doing it to get other guys, do it and plow every girl you can and make sure she knows it was her decision. Then dump her

No tits no help

dont take a break break up with her no one is worth this shit

Have your away time then let her get in contact with you - when she does just say it's best to go your separate ways. Don't pussy out and and tell her why, just tell her and it's final.

Her not knowing why you've finished with her will frustrate her to no end. Also 18+

Spoken like a true cuck

>implying the cunt will ever talk to him again after starting this "break"

women have no values, no morals when it comes to men. They have no heart.

You're going to be broken up with. She may be suggesting breaks to see how she feels or is ambivalent.But, it will happen.
I've learned that you really can't salvage a relationship that's headed down the drain

Best advice. Don't let her manipulate you op. chances are she was on break with you to fuck other guys anyway. How fair is that to you?

right here break up with the cunt before she can break up with you and then lose her number and then anyone who gives you shit about it break it off with them as well they are manipulators not true friends

she's fucking another guy you dumbass cuck.

Of course she will. When she's had enough dick from someone else or needs a pick me up she'll call.

shes obviously cheating on you and your to big of a cuck to relize it

End it now. Save your efforts, and honor your pants.

She riding some dick right now op. Ditch the bitch