Which dildo is best for anal play?

Which dildo is best for anal play?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Soft-Suction-Cup-Dildo-Women/dp/B016OPZPK4/ref=sr_1_26_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1481387433&sr=1-26&keywords=TPE dildo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

an american one called an armadildo

Any dildo that's meant for ladies, not men.

Whichever one will fit. Buy several really cheap ones to figure out your preference. Don't quibble about throwing them out - you bought the thing to stick up your ass, it's eventually going to discolor and/or smell (unless it's metal) - throw it out, get a new one.

sounds like armadillo

This one. I love it.
amazon.com/Soft-Suction-Cup-Dildo-Women/dp/B016OPZPK4/ref=sr_1_26_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1481387433&sr=1-26&keywords=TPE dildo

for the prostate this

this you fagot

Thats not even a cock. When people what things up their ass they want a cock!

This looks interesting. Thanks user.

This

Not interested in guys so not gay. Only interested in exploring new ways of getting orgasms

You are welcome. Dildos made from TPR/TPE material is amazing! It's very silky.

get a buttplug also, it makes riding the bus to school fun, and a little messy.

>implying
Chance or bust, you sissy faggot

the pointy stick that way you can hemorrhage internally and die like the piece of shit you are

>being straight in 2016
come on

I bet you are sucking a cock right now.

\_(ツ)_/¯

Chance has no knot

Again, I'm not gay because I'm not interested in guys.
Also, this board is 18+

buy one of the bad dragon series i recommend pearce , austin the fox , or cole the dane i own 2 of these 3 and have heard good things about the third

he is noob he doesn't want to tear his asshole

Holy shit! Those would kill me.

Some of the less extreme toys from bad dragon are great. My wife and I have a nox, David, and sleipnir all in medium. The last two are significantly bigger but the Nox is great for anal and pegging in any size.

bad dragons come in many sizes. All the way from mini which will be like 4 or 5 inches all the way to extra large which can be well over 1 foot long.

The silicone they are made out of is top notch. Very high quality that doesn't absorb smells or stain in color. It's practically indestructible if you take care of it and don't cause scratches or micro tears in the surface.

no man...prostate play doesn't mean you want to fantasize a cock up your ass. I'm not that user but I use something silimar to press against my prostate when I jerk it. makes me cum buckets.

Fun Factory Vibrators

(OP)
JOIN THE RAID WE DOING THE SWASTIKA HABBO AGAIN

I got a small tucker as my first one partly because I really like the look of a chance but a tucker is cheaper and has a knot