s/fur

Bonus points for anything from sexyfur

How's everyone doing today

full pic pls

meh.

Pic

wat

Fox are best

anyone got that one furry comic with a teacher visiting a student for dinner? he fucks the student and her mom iirc

That's the closest I have

Trying to build a reaction folder.

Need your help Sup Forums

more like
>Trying to make a thread.
>need your help Sup Forums

>make a thread you dipshit
or
>lurk more fagget

Morning

Morning

Birds are best prove me wrong

They have feathers and beaks.

I would prefer a shark, dragon, or lamia over a bird any day.

To each their own

>feathers
>beaks
>only feet
>feet are not feet are claws
>no tits
>no vag
>weak hollow bones
>weird white poop
>not any other animal

Shark and fox any day

Got a problem with reptiles?

Not at all, just prefer Shark and fox

Could some one post more lamias?

does anyone have any bird pics?

i got u

more?

Today I got a new mic I ordered (it's USB and not 3.5mm thingy) and it keeps disconnecting every now and then. I tried multiple ports and it also has really, really terrible audio quality. It sounds like a legit 2 dollar mic. It was almost 30 bucks and I've checked some youtube videos on it and afaik the sound quality should be good.
I think both problems are software problems.
Anyways has experience with USB mics and windows 8.1?

Lmao

Take your question to Sup Forums

I'm scared of other boards. And Sup Forums gets the most traffic. I have posted threads before with problems I had on like worksaferequest and never got answers.

why would you post on s/fur we don't know shit

>I'm scared of other boards.
Are you twelve years old? You have to realise that most boards are better than Sup Forums and much more fun. Sup Forums is one of those boards.
You should upgrade to Windows 10 by the way, if you wish to use Windows. I rarely use Windows anymore. Thirty dollars sounds very cheap for a microphone, by the way, so it's probably your microphone.

I'm retarded and tired. Mostly tired. :////

If you handle posting on other boards then get off Sup Forums. Sup Forums in all its glory requires thick skin

I would rather cut my balls off than use win 10. I used it before, on launch and half a year later I gave it a second try. I'll stay with 8.1 until 2023.

I run both Windows 7 and Kali Linux

At least I'm not the only still using windows 8.1 in here. No clue what causes that issue, but it'd surprise me if a windows above 7 ever runs fine...

You're an idiot if you think different versions of Windows are really that much better or worse than each other.
Windows has always been mediocre. Windows has never been good.
I've used both 8.1 and 10 myself, and 8.1 is definitely more trash than 10 is.

7 doesn't run fine. Neither did XP. None of them run okay since they're hodgepodge shit on a shit kernel with a shit filesystem known for slow reads.

Thats why I mainly use Linux

First off, by default win10 is spying on you like crazy. You need to do a lot of shit to get rid of all that. Not to mention microsoft force installing all kinds of crap.
I simply didn;t like when win 10 broke my whole PC on launch, I didn't like that I couldn't use cortana for whatever reason (since that was pretty much the most interesting thing bakc then about it and the fact that the UI looks like trash.

I mostly use OpenBSD.
>not knowing the latest updates to 7, 8, and 8.1 install similar spying software
OK kid. You literally cannot be safe while running closed-source software, and even then, the NSA can install shit in your firmware, where no matter what OS you have, you're not safe.
If you don't want to be spied on, you're going to have to use something that's both good and open-source, and then hope the NSA doesn't have a special interest in you anyway.

Same, mostly using linux by now, where I can.
7 was more or less decent for my use, at least compared to Vista and 8.1 though.

Only reason I still have Windows on my laptop is cause I'm still working out some bugs with my driver's on my Linux HDD

less talk more birds

Haha Firefox

>less talk
s/fur threads are for talking

I've been using Firefox since it was first released.

I've been using it since version 2, but not continuously. There were quite a few years in which I was using only Chrome, but I've switched back.
I miss all the features Mozilla has removed from Firefox. I hate Mozilla. I hate modern Mozilla the most.
Firefox is simply the least-bad browser now.

More shark girls or bunny girls?

Yah been a lot of changes both good and bad