Trudeau might not be the greatest leader of all time but he sure is among the Top 15

Trudeau might not be the greatest leader of all time but he sure is among the Top 15.

he's sure on that exclusive list of politicians that have been sodomized by Castro

what a massive faggot.

Top 15 most pathetic maybe. Never seen a more pathetic leader, even our own prime minister makes him look like a cucked bitch.

Never mind that Canada is flourishing.

The only thing that's flourishing in Canada is the irresponsible crippling immigration.

i don't think it's all bad.
at least the canadian attitude of "keep your religious beliefs to yourself" still holds at the public level.

that and he spread those syrian refugees out across the country. good way to keep them from forming sleeper cells.

mediocre leader at best/worst. better than some european countries i could mention.

Castro was a very proud man, I doubt he'd fuck his own son.

Poor attemp to appear insightful.

1972 US Congress passes the Marine Mammal Protection Act, which bans the importation of seal products. Cannot cannot ship them through the US, not even in our airspace.

2006 Mexico bans the import and export of marine mammals, including seals.

2009 Russia bans the killing of harp seals under 12 months old.

2011 The Customs Union of the Russian Federation, Belarus and Kazakhstan bans the import and export of harp seal skins.

And Trudeau has done fuck all on this issue. He just tries to kiss the most politically expedient ass.

I think you mean rotting.

Couldn't even secure CTIP.

A leader is suppose to represent his voters and most Canadians want syrains they want that liberal shit so let them have it

pretty much

however, most of Canada is a lot tougher on assimilation by foreigners than in the US (excludes faggot areas like Vancouver and Toronto)

Right, because people can't travel across the country in a couple days now.

Vancouverite here. Not only are our real estate signs in Asian communities, printed in Mandarin, the bus stops and nearly every other public sign except road signs are in Mandarin. It's fucking awful. As soon as you speak out against something like that you're labelled a racist.

hence why we won't move back there

Calgary is often touted by libfags as this hick/cowboy city but look, you see Brownfags and niggers celebrating shit like stampede and historical Calgary/Alberta events.. they at least try and assimilate here when they see we have a culture that isn't gonna bend over for them, whereas in shitty libtard areas they just take over and do as they please

adding onto that, back in California, just full of beaners who get pissed off at anyone who doesn't speak Spanish in an American state

>Canada is flourishing
In what fucking way? In degeneracy? Because that's the only thing that Trudeau has contributed to Canada, only making it an even bigger laughing-stock than it already was.

vancouverite here. You're full of shit and they're currently discussing a ban on chinese only signs.

Not from what I see. More local people I know on facebook are becoming supreme cucks. I'm actually seeing FUCKING WHITE MALEs posting articles about how you 'don't know' your racist.

Libtards are spouting nonsense all the time. I only ever see them calling people assholes, saying how shit the system is, never any structured or though out arguments

BLM is getting special treatment here too. Let them camp out in front of politicians houses, hearing people support them in getting the police out of parades in Toronto.

this place is going to shit. Even refugees come before locals now

I'll be out of here soon enough. The island is much better than Vancouver. Nobody gets offended, my neighbours will all be rednecks, zero traffic and 90% white population except for the fucking natives.

That went on for so long here we got Trump. Lol

I used to keep an eye on those demographic stats but tbh user I don't think there's really going to be any nigger/brownskin free area anymore for whites, just gotta stand your ground culturally

Well at least I know I have quite a few supporters

Drive into Richmond and tell me you don't see Mandarin bus stops and for sale signs.

so you're upset because donnie chow puts his name in mandarin too on a bus stop real estate ad?

Like, i'm 100% against chinese only signs, but that's not a thing that's happening. maybe in crystal mall, but that's about it.

From what I remember, all I use to see in Richmond were Chinese signs. Maybe I'm just imagining things now

I voted for that little faggot a year ago and I'm already tired of him. All he does is give little old ladies rim jobs

biggest cuck in history, a fucking substitute drama teacher and a skiing part time instructor that got his position cause of his daddy and his retarded looking hair. He is the opposite of progressivism or liberalism he is the kind of leader that will bend over and wave the white flag like the typical French cuck he is. Can't wait to vote for the next Donald Trump here.

Doesn't Trump support some guy in the philippines that is doing the same thing.