Why do they look like apes?

why do they look like apes?

they dont op stop being rassist

Because they are?

Because you need glasses.

Until leftists re-classified them as human we knew they were just a species of ape.

How could there be any doubt?

If they are a separate species how come they can make fertile offspring with whites or any other group of human?

/thread

Lol

>Not understanding that all humans are equally retarded and are still as dumb as any other ape.

OH GOD PLANET OF THE APES WAS RIGHT IT'S HAPPENING

Hehe

Can you even call him black?

If he wasn't rich, and it was a mug-shot you'd be quick as fuck to call him black. So yeah. Is this guy non-black to you?

>nigger trying to justify his shitskin by posting celebrity networths

lmao

quit arguing with yourself samefag

they were the last branch of primates to evolve so they still have a lot of the primitive features associated with their basal species.

give them another million years or so and they'll evolve into something more human.

or maybe they'll go extinct, as have several other species of human. there's hope.

lmao me

Mfw all these guys could fuck your wife and youd sit and watch if they threw pocket change at you

My cat upon seeing a nigger.

stop being such a fucking cuck

What do you do when a black man comes after you with a knife? Throw a banna at him his primal instincts will kick in and he'll make a banna sunday.

Yeah some black people have some money.....whats your point? There are literally cats and dogs that have millions too....

Mfw these guys are your superior, and you shit post on a computer that was bought for you.

why do some white people look like retards?

Also my pet slug upon seeing a nigger.

Mfw these guys are your superior, and you shit post on a computer that was bought for you.

I'm guessing black kids teased you a lot in school and shit posting on your dad's hand me down computer makes you feel better.

No its not you faggot

Lol, did you know that no pigmentation is a recessive genetic disorder?

Lol hee hee

samefag

Retard is just their natural Neanderthal form.

that guy has obviously either sustained an injury or is actually retarded

Only a fucking white person would do some shit like this...

Lol, did you know that orange cats are a result of a recessive genetic disorder?
>same logic, same stupidity
>"wut s genes" bait

Unlike this gentleman.

Whites are the result of mass inbreeding. There's a lot more diversity in African gene pools

he's as bad as can

ODB was the return of christ

They're the missing link, but nobody wants to admit to it because it's "racism" if you do....

answer
neanderthal and erectus, as well as habilis, sapiens and just about every other species have interbred at some time or other.

unlike them though, homo sapiens sp.africanus brings no useful genetic material to the existing gene pool, so in theory is polluting rather than contributing to it. historically this has resulted in a roadblock to further evolutionary gains, and the eventual extinction of the lesser species.

all we really have to do to speed the process is disallow the practice of interbreeding. i mean obviously the anti-bestiality laws don't go far enough, considering the risk posed by allowing sick members of society to interbreed with sp.africanus, so we have to put the pressure on the government to help prevent gene pool pollution, and hasten the decline in the numbers of sp.africanus, before degenerate libs and SJW's begin to think that bestiality is a normal behavior.

Okay Im white and even I know beetle is a fuckin legend. This thread is shit. OP is baiting all of you.

tldr you are fag

Why do Klan pussies hide their faces?

OP here, Beetle is one of the only blacks I like :)

you got baited

Have you ever met a half black person? They are literally no different from a white person except they're more attractive most of the time...

Well, apes are physically superior to humans.

Shame they smell bad.

You want to post a picture of yourself so we can all see how superior you are?

NP

Says a Faggot nigger posting on an anonymous image board.

Ok?

lurk moar

You can breed a horse and donkey and produce a mule but they are definately not of the same species.

Mfw Europeans fucked neanderthals.
Mfw theyre gene pool is small as fuck and they've undeniably inbred countless times.
Mfw they think they're superior because they have recessive inbred traits that make them allergic to the fucking sun
Mfw your a pasty sexless faggot
Mfw regardless of how much you hate everyone they're just going to keep fucking the hell out of white women who won't give you the time of day
Mfw you should kill yourself

only if you mean more attractive to dung beetles

so mad
thanks for fulfilling the purpose of the thread

Mfw I made sure to note fertile offspring.

Learn to read you pasty faggot

Mfw the girl who wouldn't give you her number rubs her pussy thinking about sucking this man's cock

All those black people making millions and you're still at the bottom below Hispanics damn you're regular class people must really not work.
You outnumber Hispanics with millionaires but they still beat you on average. I'm not really surprised with all your lazy people and homeless

Mfw you bothered to reply

>they

your nose is showing schlomo

It's called socio-economic oppression.

Retard, I am not black.

Sorry black people, white people are oftentimes as stupid as you.

>mfw this level of autism

>shitskin in denial

lmao

mfw the girl gave me the number and you are alone in your mom's basement shitposting and roleplaying, trying to avoid the failure your life is

>picture is called so made
Why?

Caucasian as fuck actually.

Black user that has been here for 9 years. Ask me anything.

its called being niggers

I somehow knew you'd look like that.

Mac Miller looking ass haha

>Have you ever met a half black person?

It's obvious that you haven't.

when will you get a job ?

Do you ever get the giggles when lonely white men shit post about blacks?

Is it difficult stealing cars nowadays with all the anti-theft devices?

samefagging is lame

My son's half black...

samefag harder

But at least I'm not a nigger.