People who believe there is an actual physical god somewhere existing are retarded

people who believe there is an actual physical god somewhere existing are retarded

JESUS WAS WELL HUNG

>Tries to shit on God
>Fails to realize nobody thinks that God is a spirit, not a body.

physical no
this is not lovecraft

my question is he a watcher or doer?
just watch the world or do things in it?

I agree, OP. Religion is incredibly stupid. I can't believe people actually believe this shit. This is not bait.

look at all the libfucks that believe all the shit about Trump that they do

I used to think that society would be better off without religion then libtards reminded me that people are just fucking stupid in general

>be aztec
>sun is god n sheit
>some faggot comes up and tells me the sun doesn't physically exist

i don't believe in any god
but i'm up for the idea of a god
i just need hard proof to believe

atlest you can see the sun

what's the point in god if he's just a watcher

You know, I was planning on shitpoisting all over this thread, but I'll make an exception for you.

Personally, I'm of the opinion that as soon as God concieved of our reality, be that a uni- or multiverse, it was all played out, similar to how we can create stories in our heads. The question then becomes one of free will, and also raises the possibility that we are but the imaginings of adiseased and sickened mind of a Lovecraftian entity. It would certainly explain how fucked up this world can get.

Are there any mainstream non-prophet religions?

I don't see why someone believing there is a God is any less valid than believing there isn't?

I like Kant's point - How can you conclusively make any statements on something transcendent?

Wicca, Satanism, whatever-the-fuck-tree-fuckers-call-it

i know what lovecraft entity your talking about
but ya i see what your saying
if god want nothing but just be worshiped
why give us free will ?

Simply put, because love requires choice. Free will is the difference between a gf and a blow-up doll.

God is for sissies

My cat didn't have much of a choice, and she loves me.

Tell that to the amount of ass Israel has kicked in the last 70 years.

As a Catholic, I believe in god as a spiritual being, and as a spiritual presence. God doesnt create natural disasters, God is who tou turn to for spiritual aide after. The Bible is a book of faith, not fact. That seems to be a reality athiests and Christians forget.

people who claim that they feel god inside of them basically just give in to the illusion created by us humans. it's all in their mind. i mean god can be anything you choose it to be.

Irk

>Implying there's a sense of superiority in the most humbling of viewpoints regarding the creation of the universe

>Implying the belief that a big, vengeful, omnipotent being in the sky created all of the vast galaxies and billions of light years of real estate for a single species that he created in his own image to inhabit only 6,400km of his grand creation is the correct answer

its 2016 guise

COWABUNGA

this so much

because you feed,pet,clean and take care of her

guess he wanted too see if we choose to love love him

Sounds like you just have an inferiority complex.

what kinda girls u bin fuckin

ayyyyyy

God is not physical, otherwise how could he be the source of space and matter since they already exist? That's a logical contradiction

So yes that's pretty retarded

Okay then, the difference between a pet and a friend.

Mah nigga

That is conditional love. Cat only loves you as long as you keep feeding and petting it. If someone else starts giving it better food and petting it more it will love them more.

People that think that God has to occupy a physical form in order to exist are retarded

what about a dog?
kinda sounds like my EX

> How can you conclusively make any statements on something transcendent?

That is literally what every religion does. If people believed in a higher being without all the bullshit (bible/quran, prophets etc), then they wouldn't be as shitty to deal with and maybe they wouldn't hate/kill one another. Yet, it's the ones who question this horseshit that are labelled "edgy".

The don't get that God doesn't exist as a personification in our three dimensional space and time, God its what actualy supports our reality, God is what the Multiverse is made of, God is the fabric where all dimensions are woven

You know, I actually don't. It's one fucking big pile of stories to get through.

Exactly, he's in your imaginations.

As an independent I guarantee you that you are subject to very similar things that you don't understand are manipulation.

People who believe in a god are lazy morons who aren't comfortable with the idea of not understanding how things work. God beliefs are intellectual filler material.

bs

deluded

bs and deluded

>hurrr durrr everything is subjective

Yep.

yep.

I will post a timestamped pic of my asshole ready and wait for a big black cock if ANYBODY here can prove God's existence.

This. It really is just intellectual laziness. They don't understand how something works so they write it off as magic. Like primitive ancient farmers. Gross.