Alright you worthless faggots. What's better: Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings

Alright you worthless faggots. What's better: Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xjYPfOnuf9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Star Wars you faggot

Star Wars all the way

Lord of the Rings you filthy coon

Lord of the rings! Harry Potter is for nigger faggots!

yeah Lotr is my best OP here, harry potter is a girls movie, lotr is for us alpha men

Lord of the rings

Lord of the Rings in every way. The HP books were an enjoyable read but the movies are absolute bollox m8

No gandalf ! by far the most emotional part of the trilogy

"The dark fire will not avail you, Flame of Udun!"

Lord of The Rings by a fucking longshot.

"Fly you fools."

"GAAAAANDAAAAAAAALLLLF!"

This version of "Harry Potter" is best

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xjYPfOnuf9w

LotR hands-down. Potter is full of fun ideas, but I found Harry to be a whiny bitch in the books and boring in the films. I only watched because Allen Rickman was fucking great (per usual) and Hermoine kept getting cuter.

The LotR books are fucking amazing, and despite Tolkien's Catholicism, are never preachy. (The only beings who demand worship are Melkor and Sauron.)

The movies are respectable adaptations with great practical effects. A lot of shit was contrived to make them palatable to modern audiences, but that actually worked in their favor IMO. (I like Aragorn more as a person in the movies, though he's still cool in the books, especially when it's HE who objects to going into Moria and not Gandalf.)

man I wish i was there

That is from Hobbit you piece of shit

Looks like "Attack of the clones"

you neckbeard faggot cunt lips fish fart twatlips nigger loving inbred beaner, hobbit is a prequal to Lord of the rings

>by far the most emotional part of the trilogy
have you even seen the ending of the third movie?

Obviously Lord of the Rings.
Its fucking undebatable.

Lord of the Rings or A Song of Ice and Fire would have made a better thread.

Still not part of the trilogy

Lord of the Rings. Harry Porter is for faggots.

LORD OF THE RINGS ALL THE WAY UP YOU FOOLS

GAME OF THRONES

Yes actually I have but in my opinion Gandalfs death was the most emotional thing for me. The end of the 3rd movie was kinda emotional but not as much as his death

yep. and the movies were shit tier. thats the point. everyone knows this.

Gotta say lotr but my vote isn't fair since I haven't seen any Harry Potter movies. They look gay tho.

Lord of the rings sucked, its cool when you're like 12 years old. The first movie is okay, second and third are shit, just like the matrix.
Harry Potter, even worse.

okay you hate everything.. whats a good fantasy film franchise then?

they are kids movies IMO

The Dune Chronicles, tbqhwy family.

If by "Dune Chronicles" you mean the first four novels, I'm with ya.

Everything else Dune-related is sandy asshole dookie.

The first book is pretty much the lone pinnacle of the series tbh, Children of Dune was decent and GEoD was great, almost as good as the first one... The rest is just tiresome filler

Kek. Underrated post

I thought Heretics was great too, but agreed 1 and 4 were the best.

I think Dune Messiah is woefully underrated. It's nowhere near as exciting as 1 or 3, but it's kind of on par with 4 when it comes to the ideas and conflicts at work.

Franchise? Never, hollywood ruins everything by dumbing it down. First lord of the rings had a good story, second and third were underwhelming action sequences with a long buildup. Just as shit as the hobbits. That retard Peter Jackson gets way too much credit.
HBO seems to be one of the very few that are willing to make good content, and even then they shit the bed with a lot of season 6.
Franchises suck, tell me a good story in one fucking movie.

First four? Not first six? I thought everything written by Frank was aces. I couldn't even get through his son's stuff, although it was good of him to TRY to finish the series.

good
game of thrones after season 4
pick one

Learn to greentext, faggot.

I'm rewatching Harry Potter now

LOTR > Harry P > Hobbit trilogy

there both pretty gay never ending story is better by far