I can't stop spying on my cousin. Any advice on how I can set up a camera to get better photos or videos of her?

I can't stop spying on my cousin. Any advice on how I can set up a camera to get better photos or videos of her?

Other urls found in this thread:

shr.name/iAybb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How did you sneak this pic?

Great pic!

I would love to help you out.
Do you have kik or an email?

is her snapchat filthy?
make a new one - send nudes
see if she bites
profit

Her door was open when I walked by
Never given out info on Sup Forums before yet
I've actually tried but she never responds

You should stop. She wouldn't like it and you can ruin the relationship you have with most of your family, if caught.

Send her snap or kik to my kik and I'll do my very best to get what you want Cr8zylegz

wireless webcam or spycam in her room or bathroom.

f o r t h e l o v e o f g o d

B
U
M
P

This is what i was wanting to help you with.
Just make a kik or email to post on here.
Obviously don't use your personal accounts

[email protected]

check email

moar?

share your secrets with us???

how about stop being a disgusting inbred instead

I've caught her asleep a couple times but I really want to see her changing or in the bathroom. Not sure how to set up a cam without being obvious

would you dump all you have, dude?

dump all please

dump

op finally realized he's mentally ill and needs to stop fapping to family members.

does this fucking look like reddit? fuck outta 'ear

Dump it all bro

2009 Sup Forums called, they don't want you back either.

Lucky I can open her door without her waking up! Just wish I could get her awake and naked

Sorry user I lost access to the email. First time using a burner website

What race are you guys?

I love that tight little ass. Do you live together, or just stay over a lot?

lost interest

She's Chinese but I'm mixed and look more white. We talk but she definitely has no idea how I think of her

How old?

Fucking
RIP

How many extra chromosomes do you have though?

Just over during the summer before she went back to school, but she stays over sometimes because we're the closest family

Chinese
Chinese
Everything's cool, even Chinese

MOAR?

Not even him, but dude just make a shitty email that (while not inherently throwaway) is unrelated to your normal accounts and shit.

Try something on openmailbox.org.

enough....

Do you share a bathroom?

If you give me your kik, I can send you pics of my setup. I think it could work well for you. It's pretty inconspicuous in a bathroom.

>2222

give me ur snapchat and send me your setup

Describe it pls

her ass is non existant,if this common for chinks or what

better than any dating site!! a lot of horny sluts of your city on shr.name/iAybb

I don't have snapchat

The short version is that I put an old phone in an empty deodorant container, with a hole drilled in the side for the camera

Get a toiletries bag, and make a small hole an inconspicuous place. Best if it's old. Just start using it from now on, so you always have your portable cam setup.

Ah, you posted your setup on here with pics of your wife and all here in April, right? I have screencaps.

I'm not married and I've never posted pics of it. I don't think I even had this setup in April

Goddamn math niggers

Amazon has dozens of hidden cameras, some only with storage, some that transmit video by wifi, some that can plug in and look like a charger, some that have a battery, some that are built into shampoo bottles, some that are just tiny devices you can hide in something yourself. The possibilities are endless. Look at your options for devices and your options for hiding spots. Get creative.

Ok then. Some guy did, though, using creosol bottles I think. I have some screencaps somewhere still.

better than any dating site! a lot of attractive sluts of your city on shr.name/iAybb

what about a proper spy cam

I might have seen that. I think my method's easier, assuming you have an old phone that can fit in a deodorant container. I think his method involved a somewhat complicated mounting process

just get really drunk with her and fuck her, it's way better than shitty creep photos

more pics please

:^)

Assuming she'd be into incest and their family would never find out, it would be better. In any realistic scenario, even hinting about it would make him the weird cousin nobody wants to talk to or talk about.

Virgin user didn't know how life actually works

What person would go around telling their whole family that their cousin hinted at wanting to fuck while they both got trashed, especially if they are drinking underaged? I mean, worst case scenario she doesn't want to and is weirded out but people say and do fucking weird things when they are drunk and you could easily play it off as long as he doesn't go full on rape mode with his intentions

Cuck user who conforms to every rule and societal standard ever

lol whatever makes you feel better about yourself bro

She wouldn't outright say that he was trying to fuck her, but she would probably mention that he was being weird, especially if it made her uncomfortable. The idea of incest makes most people uncomfortable.

Op here. Lots of good info! Will try to make a hidden cam setup for next time she's over

Do you have kik? You didn't respond earlier when I offered to send pics of my setup. (Also I want to see any results)

If shes sleeping like this around you shes inviting you in.

All you have to do is slowly push her panties into her pussy while shes sleeping. Sleeping women love that trust me, just take two fingers and slowly press in and out applying pressure to her pussy until you are able to press the panties into her. Detailed instructions to follow.

I fucked my cousin on new years a few years back. I got her drunk and she tried to make my nipples hard. cha-ching. I started right back and then it happened.

>cousin sleeping in panties
>lay beside her slowly she doesnt wake up
>rub legs gently and move up to her ass
>squeeze and play with it, pull it apart to expose her pussy between her legs and under the panties
>run your fingers between the lips of her pussy through her panties
>slowly apply pressure to push the panties into her pussy
>when you feel her panties become wet you can move them to the side
>slide one finger into her pussy to check her oil
>looks like she could use a quart
>insert face to vagina
>become michelin man
>GREEEEEEEN GIANT

better than any dating site! a lot of hooorny sluts of your city on shr.name/iAybb

OP here, thanks guis will take spy pics of her for you all and then cum tribute too.

caught my ex girlfriends hot blonde friend using the shower at our house using this techniqe OP, very simple honestly. take a kleenex box, and put your phone in it and put a tiny little hole on the bottom side of the tissue box JUST big enough for the camera, line it up and let your phone record, make sure its on airplane mode and the brightness is down to the minimum, vibration off ect ect, got wikid pussy and tit video, tiny little tits. my god it was worth. heart was racing though but worked like a charm!

So upload the content and share it with us?

Her door is closed user. It's not like she's waiting in my bed with her panties only. I just sneak in for pics to share

So how come you keep ignoring this fucker here ?

You fucking faggot.

>samefagging this hard

He can't, because he has not

>implying

A likely story.

better than any dating site! a lot of horny sluts of your city would jerk you on shr.name/iAybb