Name a better state than this

name a better state than this.

PROTIP: you can't

>literally any other nationstate that isn't in the 3rd world

Depression is a better state to be in than florida.

It's too near the tropic of cancer. No one likes cancer.

I can name 49 better states

Nigger any fucking state is better than Florida

"Better, sir?"
"Better bring a bucket."

That's not a state, that's America's penis.

Second post best post.

penisland isn't a state, it's a retirement zone for rich burgerlandians and fugitives from Cuba, held together by a idolized rodent and a failed space program.

Forgot about 11/9, did you?

Considering that rich people can pretty much live wherever they want, this choice has always confused me, but I guess old people can't hack cold weather very well.

The state of inebriation.

have you thought about being a stand up comedian? your material is so funny, new and original!

those states are all equally shit

>penisland
hahahaha who would have thought!!
wow, you are a very perceptive guy!!
shit, never heard anyone compare florida to a penis before, boy you are one of a kind

Boston

As a Miami native, I'd like to say that Miami is not "Florida" and by saying that I can say that anything outside of South Fl is garbage

Michigan

looks like a rotten piece of shit coming out of a partially prolapsed anus

Florida is shit. If you don't live on the coast it's nothing but meth heads and trailer trash. Talking from experience .

Cubans and crackers can't make a culture.

A completely flat state with only one climate that gets fucked up every few years by hurricanes and is inhabited by a bunch of Cuban's and Haitian's...

Florida sucks ass.

Everyone hating on Florida is just mad they're freezing and we have 70 degree weather.

heh.

Implying normal people don't like a diverse climate which actually signals the change of and the appreciation of seasons...

Actually this is one of the reasons I hate Florida. I can't stand hot weather. And no, I'm not fat, I just don't prefer nignog climates. Here in the northwest most of the summer is highs in the 70's and that's how I like it.

How the fuck do you go outside? I can't event stand 40c.

FL is the last place I would go to get 70 degree weather.

I'm half Cuban and I can't even stand their loud asses.
TFW racist towards your own kind

I went to the beach just the other day. It's only a 15 minute walk from my house. I do prefer cold weather but but thats why i like the winters here. most of the winter here are pretty milid from 60-70

>prefers cold weather
>likes winter in Florida
Was part of this post a typo? Because I'm just plain confused.

Floridaman!

Only state where you see people in shorts and slides in December

Okay fine, if that's your thing I guess, but that means you don't prefer cold weather.

Oh God no, I hate Florida's cold days. 50 F in the morn and 80 F by noon. Tf

anyone ever notice how it looks like a limp dick?

Nah man, I highly doubt anyone on Sup Forums is immature enough to notice penises all over the place like that.

snowbirds should stay north where their kind belong

fucking french Canadians are pure shit

When you get stuck behind a snowbird in traffic. Makes me do an anger.

>Florida

The garbage can of the South

/thread

You've got the defense of a middle school kid losing an argument

Florida is literally Darwin's waiting room.

>>usa
>>good

Drunk

I live in Jax Florida. Over the years I have watched how areas are becoming shittier and shittier moving outward from the downtown area. Pretty soon I will have to retreat, because of nigger attacks.

The Florida Cuban communities came to America legally to escape persecution in their home country. They're literally as American as you can possibly be.