Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums,

I am new here. I have heard about this site from a friend. I just wanted to introduce myself :). I suppose I will post on 'random' first because... well I'm a bit random at times :P

So a bit about me,
My names John.
I like to play video games and walk my dog Cookie. I am currently a university student studying pure mathematics and I am really enjoying myself. I'm such a nerd :P

Anyways I look forward to hearing from you people.

PS. Go easy on me

i like your glasses man

Thanks

>you have just made me cringe so hard I'm having a stroke

>so hard I'm having a stroke

Gayyyyy

john, you're the "original poster"(OP) and as such, you're a giant cock sucking faggot and as todays meme kiddos would say, a cuck. Please put a shoe on your head and a sharpie in your butt and upload the pics.

>faggot
>cuck

You've been here less than a month i'm guessing

Falling for this bait.

Hey John
I'm Tom.
Welcome to Sup Forums /random
I hope you have fun here... sorry for the recent inappropriate posts, but we are generally nice people.

If you need anything ask for Tom :)

Can you send more pics with your face, doesn't have to be anything else.
Thanks.

Hello John
I am Jim, a Moderator of this site! :)
Please enjoy your stay and be RANDOM!!! :D
Don't start trouble on my board, hehe :P

P.S: Deez nuts XD

Hey John,
Welcome to Sup Forums. You seem like a chill dude, I think you will like it here bud :^)

NYPA
NYPA
NYPA
NYPA

This bait is so shitty I became cancer.

Hey john, would you like some Rage Comics? That's our specialty here on 4channel.
Remember, to fit in, you have to enter this exactly before every story you tell:
"El Me,"
Have fun, and be sure to stop by some furry threads. (Those are the threads with the fluffy animals!)

Kys meet the Robinson looking mofo

Get the fuck off Sup Forums Seth Rogen

what is wrong with my penis John ?

Why you talking about his penis?

Hey John, hope you like it here, I'm pretty new myself haha! :D

Hi John, my name is Raptalon IV. I'm a robot from the year 3026. Just traveled in time to say hello to you. This will save the future of the humanity.
Remember, I love you and yes... you are a very atractive girl.

u avin a giggle ther m8?
ill bash ur fuken ead in
i sware on me mum

Hi John! Name is Derek.

Love to see you on here! We love new people on Sup Forums. Ever need anything just ask us, we love to work together as a team here.

P.s me flipping the camera off isn't me saying "fuck you" it's just me simply saying hello! :)

Nice to meet you Raptalon IV.

Nice to meet you Derek

Hi John. These are dubs. It means that now, you must to post a picture of your ass or Anonymous will hack you.

Ultra Kek!

You look cool. Good b8 btw dude.

You posted this shit yesterday fuck off

wat

>implying using those words everybody use at least 3 times a day on Sup Forums makes you some kind of newfag

welcome 2 fourchance, many funzies and lolsies may come to you if you reply with : El me xD

If you are a mod then PLEASE GOD BAN ME

El me

Prove you're not a newfag. Tick tock. If you take long you're automatically a newfag.

Yes.

Ikr

So true

Finally, someone that says it like it is....

This

If you really want to know I hang out here since around 4 years, but how is that even relevant?
Why do you have to be a huge cuck and call out newfag on every people you see?
I dont know if you are new here, but for sure you are autistic pal.

▲ ▲

I'm sure you've heard this before but you look like a thin Seth Rogan

Well I may not agree with you sir but I'll defend to the death your right to say it

No can do buddy!
Please keep enjoying the site.

I'm with you man

>being gay
>being faggy
>not newfag?
Plus no proof.

>newfag detected

if Seth Rogan and Eric Andre had a baby

Is this your father?

Nice try Seth Rogen

No, my father is Mark Rogen

Well, little jimmy probably had a bad day. whatever.

Back in my day it was only the poor welfare kids who had glasses like that and you'd be scorned and ridiculed for wearing them

Those were the only kind of glasses they used to have, they just didn't have the precision or tools to make glasses like we have now

This is why people know you're a newfag. The "Little jimmy/Little Billy" shit is the newfaggiest thing ever.

I hope you realise you are pathetic user. It would be funny if it wasn't sad.

newfag detected.

That's funny coming from you

Fuck off back to the future robo-nigger

No EXIF GPS location. :(
Oh well... I'll just look the hard way...

Sup Forums I think strips that info.

Welcome newfag, nice glasses btw

Well Hi John!!!!!!!!

holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, we cant help you lure a small child into a van so gtfo