youtube.com/watch?v=B3kFPBtc9BE
youtube.com/watch?v=mZxEuXG3hkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Azor Jon

FIRST FOR THE QUEEN

salsa with the best taste

why is NCW so based

Not nearly enough Ellie in the finale

You just think that because he's a white male. And you're probably a white male. So...

Can someone explain to me what was reason behind this retarded Margaery writing?
>faith is the way father
5 minutes later
>FUCK YOUR GODS, WE NEED TO LEAVE
Lets assume that wildfire isn't common knowledge, what was she afraid of? That the sept will soon be invaded by sand sneks trying to kill Tommen who isn't even there? Or did she wanted to take a piss?

too busy sucking black cocks m8

You're saying I'm gay for him?
Because that's complete fact

>according to Maggy's prophecy a more beautiful queen is supposed to cast down Cersei
>there is not a person in this world more beautiful than Lena

There's no one to cast as this character, how are D&D going to get out of this one?

woman's intuition ;^)

GoT Reboot when?

She was rightly terrified of the fact that Cersei and Tommen weren't there. I don't blame her for dropping the facade so she could get the point across that they all needed to leave.

R.I.P best girl

What are Brienne and Pod going to do next season?
Are the faceless men going to appear again?
What about Arya?

Same harmonic structure (I-IV-I) at least in the theme.

was getting caught part of his plan?

Yeah, it's not like wildfire had been used in Kings landing before... oh wait Stannis fleet.

strawpoll.me/10629543
strawpoll.me/10629543
strawpoll.me/10629543
strawpoll.me/10629543
strawpoll.me/10629543

Victarion!

Literally who. Reminder that this board is Sup Forums and not /lit/.

Bookfags gtfo.

Can do we like a star wars animation did?
Like, an animation adaption that follows the books better?

She explained it pretty clearly. It could have been the entire Guard come to kill everyone. Cersei is literally capable of anything, and Margaery knew this.

Cast new Jon, Cersei, Dany, Arya and Lyanna.

And change the directors for gods sake

>Lets assume that wildfire isn't common knowledge

Let's not assume that. That's retarded. Half the city witnessed it at blackwater bay.

>strawpoll.me/10629543
I just voted Gendry because Dany needs to enjoy the Pod desu

>did she wanted to take a piss?
I hope so, I would be waiting outside.

>cersei will never dom you
>you will never be lowborn gutter rat brought into the red keep to serve queen cersei's every whim
>you will never massage her feet as she drinks wine and verbally takes out her frustration and power on you
>she will never develop a special relationship with you as the only person she can truly be herself around
>she will never let her guard slip around you as she gets drunker
>she will never invite you into her bed
>she will never order you to service her twat and anus with your mouth
>she will never grab your hair and order you to tongue fuck her
>she will never wrap her thighs around your face as she cums

WHY AM I ALIVE WHY IS EXISTENCE SO CRUEL

>requiring captcha

you loser

>All hail Arya Stark, first of her name, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lady of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm

What's good in the show probably doesn't translate good on screen.
1000 different character tha have the same purpose, anime tier character like Euron, Victarion, Aegon, Quaith

THE QUEEN OF WHORES

youtube.com/watch?v=B3kFPBtc9BE

>love, I get so lost, sometimes
>days pass and this emptiness fills my heart
>when I want to run away
>I drive off in my car
>but whichever way I go
>I come back to the place you are

>all my instincts, they return
>and the grand facade, so soon will burn
>without a noise, without my pride
>I reach out from the inside

>love, I don't like to see so much pain
>so much wasted and this moment keeps slipping away
>I get so tired of working so hard for our survival
>I look to the time with you to keep me awake and alive

>and all my instincts, they return
>and the grand facade, so soon will burn
>without a noise, without my pride
>I reach out from the inside

Littlefinger is Lann's reincarnation
Petyr >>>>> shit >>>>> Varys

>Lann is popular amongst singers and storytellers.

>Stories differ in the method by which he took Casterly Rock. In the most common version of the tale Lann discovered a secret way into the Rock, a cleft so narrow he had to strip naked and coat himself in butter in order to squeeze himself through. Once inside he began to whisper threats in the ears of sleeping Casterlys, howling from the darkness like a demon, stealing treasures from one brother and placing them in the bedchamber of another, rigging snares and deadfalls. Thus, he set the Casterlys at odds with one another and convinced them their seat was haunted.

>In other version of the tale, Lann used that very same cleft to fill the Rock with mice, rats and other vermin to drive the Casterlys out. In yet another he smuggles a pride of lions inside, and Lord Casterly and his sons are all devoured, after which Lann claimed Lord Casterly's wife and daughters for himself. In the bawdiest tales, Lann steals in at night to have his way with the Casterly maidens in thir sleep, and nine months later, these maids give birth to golden-haired children whilst insisting they had never had carnal knowledge of any man.

>Archmaester Perestan proposed that Lann must have been a retainer in service of House Casterly who impregnated the lord's daughter - or daughters - and persuaded the father to give him the girl in marriage. Yandel considers that if this lord had no trueborn sons, then in the natural course of events the Rock then passed to said daughter, and hence Lann, upon the father's death. Whatever the case, House Casterly suddenly vanishes from chronicles and histories and in its place appears the hitherto-unknown House Lannister.

VERY cheeky

Why did Ramsey not send his trustworthy friend Twentee Goodman to sabotage Jon Snow's camp?

Also where did Arya get that face from? She was kicked out of the Assassins Guild by the faceless God right?

If dubs Jonsa will happen

that's hot but she killed my waifu :(

what was the worst, bad poosei or farts?

AND I SUPPOSHE

>new Dany
pls don't

neither

>you loser

Botter BTFO

she's hot but she cant act

Don't you want someone who can actually act?

Also need new Sansa

>Jon hangs a pre-teen kid who just wanted to avenge his parents
>"BASED JON, KING OF THE NORF, KING OF THE NORF, KING OF THE NORF"

>Melisandre burns a child based on someone else's orders
>"What the fuck is wrong with you? you're a monster"

If i was Dany and being smart I would marry Edmure Tully's son to ensure the Riverlands remain under the control of the Seven Kingdoms and not go for Jon Snow's rebel kingdom.

this. also what's wrong with bad poossay, some women talk like that.

Wait

So what was the detail Cersei was having her spymaster find out about the High Sparrow? The big cliffhanger that episode ended on when she asked if it was just a rumor??

Was that plotline just dropped?

>implying implyings

Wait, why do jonfaggots care so much about jons parentage? I thought they didnt care about rightful inheritance anymore?

Do you think he got up in that ass?

>Olly
>pre-teen

I hate how Jon never tried to understand his side

>someone else's orders
She convinced him you delusional dumb

>she cant act
>citation needed

We see you stannisautist

uhh you don't get to bring tables as well

>tfw can't stop watching the Wildfire scene

It's so beautifully shot.
I hate DnD but fuck those 5 minutes are beautiful

>inheritance only matters when it benefits johnny stu lol

>Killed a traitor
>Killed an innocent girl

the show is the citation

>citation needed

Here's your citation: youtube.com/watch?v=mZxEuXG3hkI

>have the opportunity to kill someone who killed you
>don't do it

>only 1 more showfag preston video left for the year

Nooooo

source: Game of Thrones, Genisys

WHERE ARE MY PLANKS

Sorry Emilia, you gotta go.

>being THIS dense

Jon and Lyanna Mormont will marry, and their son will inherit Longclaw, thus returning it to its rightful place. It is known.

/got/ BTFO

Only plank here is you mate.

>Do you feel in charge?

How is that surprising anyone considering GRRM is a feminist ?

How long till Littlefinger sides with Dany?

she is doing a great job. one of the main characters. If you hate her too much, why are you torturing yourself?

>he never went to theater
nigger that is a good acting.

Wow, imagine paying money for that

Was the rumor that the high sparrow is flammable?

because I could have told her that

The opening scene of season 7 will be the White Walkers tearing Castle Black to pieces.

Screencap this.

Bran will die. But his soul will choose to go back in time, the time when he was happiest, and he will be at season 1 first episode. Cat who loves Bran wants to be with him too and wants to be in a time when Bran'd love her, but since he already loves trees she'll go back in time before Bran is born, and become his mother.

Does anyone, even D&D, know who rules the Stormlands right now?

Post NCW please

Nikolaj knows where it is

Wildfire, the rumour is caches of wildfire under all the major locations of King's Landing

>Lann
>Brann

it fits

>“I could tell you the story about Brandon the Builder,” Old Nan said. “That was always your favorite.”

>Thousands and thousands of years ago, Brandon the Builder had raised Winterfell, and some said the Wall. Bran knew the story, but it had never been his favorite. Maybe one of the other Brandons had liked that story. Sometimes Nan would talk to him as if he were her Brandon, the baby she had nursed all those years ago, and sometimes she confused him with his uncle Brandon, who was killed by the Mad King before Bran was even born. She had lived so long, Mother had told him once, that all the Brandon Starks had become one person in her head.

God why is she so perfect ;_;

shame

LOL WHAT'S THE STORMLANDS?

Because i'm too invested in the show, i want to see how it ends.

TV wise I don't see a point to going to the stormlands. Not enough time with all the other characters to get through.

>get stabbed by 20 people
>kill a child and let the rest live

;^)

Proof?

Here's the season finale of season 7.

I suppose Tommen became the de-jure ruler (seeing as he was Stannis' heir after Shireen died) and following Tommen's death Cersei inherits all of his lands and titles.

Casterly Rock should go to Jaime.
Crownlands and Stormlands go to Cersei.

The deaths of Kevan and Lancel have made this more complex seeing as we only have three Lannisters left (one stripped of all lands and titles), thus Jaime and Cersei have to share everything.

The most painful part of the finale for me was Smirk knew shenanigans was up and would have escaped but Crazy Bernie stopped her from escaping with her brother.

I hate you Crazy Bernie!

>following Tommen's death Cersei inherits all of his lands and titles.

>Lannister controlling rightful Baratheon territory

Are you trying to trigger me right now?

>Shireen
Did nothing wrong

>Olly
Shanked you like a motherfucker

Well, gee man

>Casterly Rock should go to Jaime

Kingsguard can't inherit.