timestamp slut

Timestamp + shoe on head to prove not fag

got any toys?

I demandeth of shoes on head

Stop sexualizing yourself.

username?

Where's the time stamp?

It is 'her' choice

I have a shoeonhead in my profile gallerie, fair enough.

Im too lazy for timestamps rn, keep yelling that and i will be back all light long with breads.

what made you star camming?

Plenty, pulsators, vibs, interactive toys like a buttplug you can controll from afar. Im hustling my custies for a womanizer for christmass Never

got a snapchat?

If a guy offered you sex and he was attractive to you, would you do it no strings attached?

---RULES OF Sup Forums---
(Specifically 30. and 31. in this thread)

Newfags....

If a "femanon" is using her gender to get attention then rule 31 applies. Using gender as an attention seeking method is fine as long as she follows rule 31 BUT until then she should be ignored. Tits or gtfo.

First off, verify that you are in fact talking to a girlo (R.30).

1. Ask for a TIMESTAMP or a very specific request (eg. "draw a big circle and a smaller circle inside that big one on your hand and take a picture of it")

2. Verify the timestamp is real. Look at it. Are any of the characters the same (copy/paste). Does the ink look genuine? (or drawn on in photoshop).

3. Check the filename. Always check the filename. Any picture from Sup Forums has a easily recognizable filename (easy to change but people forget). Are the pictures all of the same filename type?

Everybody should be doing this for attention-seeking females (or more likely attention seeking males posing as females). Are you jerking it to a cute f 18yo OR are you jerking it to a m 48yo?

I'm going to post some examples below of where I've trolled 100+ people at a time and MADE A MISTAKE or got away with it because people weren't asking the right questions.

It's not even about being a newfag/oldfag at this point. It's about not being retarded.

If you don’t reply to this your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

30. There are no girls on the internet.

31. Tits or gtfo - the choice is yours.

Like how did you start not being shy on camera? Or are you just naturally bold?

Is it just me or do you draw in your eyebrows?

Well said fellow fag

if you are interested in camming with another girl lets move to omegle or whatever

are you a camwhore or a paywhore?

>thinking thats how omegle works

See rule no. 30 love

yes but i want i dont want to be skipping crap for hours

skipping crap?

Thanks to you I earn around $400 / month passive income doing nothing. Thank you

Money obviously. I dont like going to the outside world.

I really want to have a snap to share but i cant figure out tha shit. I quit cellphones a couple years ago but camming forces me.

No why would i

Im bold but every night i need some time to get warmed up. I have problems with talking for hours and not getting any reply, everybody tho comments on how nice my voice is. Go figure.

I do, if i didnt have makeup on for work later id take them off and show you my natural brow

that rule never made sense. Sup Forums wouldn't be the same without girls posting nudes. oh right there ther are their boyfriends doing that for them

ah i see. personally i prefer snapchat over skype

how about stop being a stupid disgusting cunt and get a fucking job and a career. whore. i hope your future family finds out of how much of a mutt you are

skype web or whateer?

...you guys know you are talking to a lonely dude pretending to be a girl right?

Newfags....

If a "femanon" is using her gender to get attention then rule 31 applies. Using gender as an attention seeking method is fine as long as she follows rule 31 BUT until then she should be ignored. Tits or gtfo.

1. Ask for a TIMESTAMP or a very specific request (eg. "draw a big circle and a smaller circle inside that big one on your hand and take a picture of it")

2. Verify the timestamp is real. Look at it. Are any of the characters the same (copy/paste). Does the ink look genuine? (or drawn on in photoshop).

3. Check the filename. Always check the filename. Any picture from Sup Forums has a easily recognizable filename (easy to change but people forget). Are the pictures all of the same filename type?

Everybody should be doing this for attention-seeking females (or more likely attention seeking males posing as females). Are you jerking it to a cute f 18yo OR are you jerking it to a m 48yo?

I'm going to post some examples below of where I've trolled 100+ people at a time and MADE A MISTAKE or got away with it because people weren't asking the right questions.

It's not even about being a newfag/oldfag at this point. It's about not being retarded.

Fuck you, dont ruin this for me

I would love meeting one of the girls i spy on. I would lick them and cuddle them and make em breakfest, but im too much of a small nigt for them to notice or even follow my creepy inventation for holidays in heurope.

To clarify, yes i get paid duh

Yeah cam rips are a thing. Well, if you are a bro just cap em and share for free. Putting pirated shit behind a paywall, how much of a jew can you be?

I was considering that but im working smarter, not harder. Also no future family or current family here without going into too much detail

> pic two webcams for splitting

how are your oral skills?

Are you still single tho? Also, can we have more tits pls?

Dude seriously noone gives here a shit. Im just lazy, not trying to hide anything. Pics of my equipment or my super tidy pantie drawer are cool just ask.

Pic rel is the buttplug i talked about before. And my old motherboard heh

(you believe whatever you want pal)
I hope you guys fucking love pasta!...

Newfags....

Cool pic bruh

Here's the thing, I don't camrip anymore

Irl i heard very good. Im too shy to do bj shows, i should do! I just dont have the right toy for deepthroat.

Pic rel

Checked. But stale.

What do people usually ask of you, in general at the camwhore site?

Ok you don't HAVE to do a timestamp. Take a picture of yourself doing two "ok" hand gestures and put the holes over your nipples.

You have so far given zero proof you are not a man.

what do you usually do?

Maybe affiliates or some other way, sorry bro i cant know it all. Feel free to share tips and stuff or juat go brag somewhere else.

Thanks for them tits user.

Your move op.

Where are you from

Pic rel

Tzhey ask for my time and give nothing in return

Czech'd

Try to close sales on vids etc, masturbation over panties (my fetish) striptease, flashes, shit like that

Heurope

better than any dating site! a lot of horny girls of your city on shr.name/iAybb

I also have to deal with spambots a lot

so paying for a skype call where you play with your toys at my instruction is a no?

op delivered, here we go boiiiis

What is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?

OP pls that camera. I cant stare at your tits if its that blurry

Its a yess. My bad, i sounded very vanillia. I do a lot of fetish related clothing atuf so often people dont ask for orgasm. But i do it too (just not as often because of clientel)

Heurope isn't a country dummy, I wanna know what place inside of europe, if we're from the same country we could use our shared language :^))))

fake and gay
obvious dude is obvious
let this die

Interesting...

Where are you spending time this Christmas? Or are you just gonna do a christmas special with your people at the camwhore website?

You go gurrrl

My tablet cam is shit. Whatever.

I get a couple creative compliments per month but usually its "open legs bb" "open chest bb" "nice tattoos bb"

Tell us about them tattoos then

"open legs bb" "open chest bb" "nice tattoos bb"

Ah, it's a business, and I don't need to tell you that, right? Erections are a form of compliment in my mind. Do you agree?

People like you piss me off. We talk english on this board, In chatrooms when people know my nationality they wanna speak in that languabe too. But do hey pay? Nop. So i keep everything in english. You should too here, fairness n shit. (Im a kraut)

I wish i was one of those famous girls then i could do that raffle party type of shit. Its a weird situation, people want party all the times but try to be happy and active when from 100 people in the room 10 are barking orders, 1 is talking and 0 paying :p

KEK. (Zozzle.)

lol @ retards who talk about tattoos like they're special or hot. we live in a world where you're abnormal for not having a tattoo. cleanskins. like every tom dick and harry has them. you arent special sweetheart you're just like every other fucking person in the world

How's a smaller room sound then, one on one, with a wallet full?

I also wanna add thag i have noone to spend hristmass with but because all the top waifus are online i wont be earning a dime.

What about them? They dont hav anything with camming in common, other than being overly present.

Men think they can pay us wth boners but try to explain that my landlord.

The more you learn about them camwhore type people. Never knew they had parties

Aw...I don't think you really believe that either one of us believes erections are a form of currency. In the make brain, one leads to another, though. Kinda interested if you get shit from women for your career choice. Does it happen? If so, how do you deal with it?

I love pvts happening, they are just so very rare and cheap lately so im better of doing public shows most of the time.

Define cheap.

Im sure i would be getting shit from women but i barely leave my home so i dont have to deal with them. Moat people just think its pityfull but i love that i can play vidya all night long and evtl be paid for it.

Just to make it clear, if i had huge boobs id be on twitch instead.

Anything under 2 bucks per min is cheap and that is my 1 hour rate, usually i go with 3 or higher for fetish related stuff. *my cut

*So the customer pays on site 40-60% more

>if i had huge boobs id be on twitch instead.
I mean, the only time I saw a girl on twitch with small tits, she was being shrill and annoying.

better than any dating site! a lot of horny young sluts of your city on shr.name/iAybb

Sounds fairly agreeable to me.

Main reason for so little pvts happening is thag people cant pay for my full attention but i will never charge romanian prices, you know? My main income is clipsales anyways. I can afford putting those up for a cheapo prize and people still ask for discounts so...

asiest way to make money as a camgirl is to befriend lonley american men and pretend to be interested in them, get a fake skype or kik and make them believe you are interested in them, they will eventually part with their money, lead on 5 to 10 at a time telling them that you "dont just talk yo anyone offline" gain their trust and their dollars then get rid of them, also never take paypal because they will pay and get their show then charge you back, its a guarantee

Op is a dude, let thread die

>Pic rel
>Czech'd
Much obliged.

Preach the truth brother these newfags killing this place. TITS TIMESTAMP PR GTFO. Full SAGE IF NOT

Lol op is a trap

Hey fem user do you have kik? If so kik me at big_leboski also how do ypu deal with haters

Paypal cant chargeback if money was send to friends, but if he is dumb enough to file a claim and state adultwork he is gonna get his account banned (both actually)

Ikr? I dont like gameplay with facecam anyway. But on top of that i play underplayed games so noone will ever find me on twitch. Well i can keep dreaming.

I thought i left a throwaway, but i didnt earlier so here we go again. I dont have high hopes but you never know.

Autumn0lilith (at) gmail.com

I have kik, why should i kik you?

Also about haters;

I dont care. At least evey other entering my room is a troll. Since im here since when i was underage i got a thick skin.

Honest question. Do you have/have you had a dick? (it's Sup Forums)

Idk well i guess first and fore most youre a cam whore, but also more private questions im curious about

Do you love rough stuff, anal, monster dildos, gangbangs and so?

No i was born a female. My tits just look s weird because of thyroid/hormone problems when in puberty. I wish i was a futa tho. Hot af. Traps are gay.

>> Im too lazy for timestamps

yall niggas gettin trolled

cool

well that's a hot idea.

If you wanna talk to someone who isn't a troll and actually has money set aside for this, kik me

stableboy7

Also i wont poat your kik if you wanna keep it private

READ the thread before you open your whore mouths.

If you have questions please ask them here so everyone sees the awnser. Im not into socializing, sorry for that. I get in contact with a lot of guys all spamming me with their kik, skype and even phone number in public chat, i never respond to those dating fags. Maybe i should cap and put them here for lulz but they will never learn

Gonna be desperate and give it a try. Maybe there is gonna be christmass presents after all. Cant find my phone right now tho so it will take a while

I'd like to see your pussy and I'm sure a lot of others would agree.

Tis a christmas miracle

M8, we all want to see more of her. But we aint want to look too desperate. Sinve you asked tho....