I'm commiting suicide on Monday. How much citalopram 40mg tablets does it take to kill someone...

I'm commiting suicide on Monday. How much citalopram 40mg tablets does it take to kill someone ? I just would like to have an idea so i don't fuck up. It would be nice for Sup Forums to help a brother out.

sorry, i don't know
please don't take that cute kitty with you

Bumping as a fellow suicidal man with citalopram

lol don't be a weak little bitch. join the army.

1 chance to change something is better than no chances at all (death)

Livestream it you useless cunt

+1

Unless you're underage just join the army, then you might actually be able to do something right. Plus if you kill yourself that cat won't have anyone to care for it making you a asshole

OP here. I might be able to. It depends on if i can get a camera working on my computer.

Idk how many you need but I had 20mg from my doctor, Took 10 still felt pretty Alive just super dizzy and Kind of like electric shocks going trough body. So 200mg aint enough.
Overdosing citalopram until death Must be hella painfull

Hey man, can you paypal me all your money? I need to pay my medical bills. [email protected]

What time are you gonna live stream it?

nobody cares you make this thread all the time.

OP here. That cat is not mine. It is unrelated. Maybe the army wouldn't be bad, but i am shit coward. At least suicide is a simple easier way out. I have planned overdosing and jumping afterwards. Just in case i live.

Citalopram has an adr of increasing suicidal tendencies. So it's your drug that is talking not you. Drink lot of water

My credit card is dead. I only have 20 bucks to my name honestly.

I will post a time if i can fix my camera. Depends on a lot of shit tho.

OP what is your name? Also what state are you in?

My name is Monroe. Virginia :/

OP if really want to kill yourself then just remember your life had no meaning to rest of the world. And personally I think people who don't try to make something of themselves are retarded and deserve death.

lol no
>becoming a murderous psychopath
>killing yourself

pick one

this is some retarded logic right here

Don't do it, don't be a victim. You'll thank yourself later.

Nah man most people who don't strive to make a difference are lazy and arrogant. for example if you want to find a partner then go to the gym and try to socialize with people. Or if you want to stop being poor then fucking go to school and get a good job.

>How many citalopram 40mg tablets does it take to kill someone?

Why, you afraid you're going to overdose?

The point is to overdose Faggot. Lurk more.

Well, just make sure your cat is taken care of

Suicide is retarded. Don't be such a pussy. I guaran-goddamn-tee that if you punch somebody in the face, you'll feel better. Don't do it, there ain't shit on the other side.