Who would win in a race war niggers or white

who would win in a race war niggers or white
and why

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/israelisystems.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well blacks can run faster so they would win the race; whites have better technology so they would win the war

Spics and niggers need to hang from trees

Which side are the Jews on? Think of what pissed off jews have made, weapon wise. The atomic bomb and then the H bomb for examples. Israeli weapons are also something to behold.

Not you.

Because you're stupid.

Everything you be saying is offensive to me
As a proud African American I would have used my right to free speech
you need to stop the hate
After all we are one universal race

I don't know, I hope it never happens though. I'm really sick of all this division in America. As an independent it's so sad to see everyone at eachother's throats.

When will the anger end?

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/US-Israel/israelisystems.html

If only they put this much effort into world peace and feeding people.

As soon as all the fucking racist facist republicans are fucking dead!!!

I put niggers underground without a sound
You minorities can't step to me
All spics need to go back to Mexico
Never to be stealing money from you and me

How 'bout I tear you blacks apart, piece by piece? I hope all you niggers get killed by police But then again that would just be a sweet release

I'm white

Wow that's crazy, you don't really mean that do you?

I don't know why I hate blacks
Oh yeah, it's because they look
And smell like ass

Jews are whites So have fun with that

Fuck off nigger

Only 40% of America is white so the other 60% would probably win without millitary intervention

considering all the instances in which black countries came into contact with imperialist white countries and lost - whites win

That's not even close to the right percentage. 61% of Americans are white non-hispanic, and a lot of the hispanics are also white.

You should know Mac that we're brothers from another mother So don't stutter, just throw your hatred down the gutter

What people don't get is that blacks and Latin immigrants also don't get along.

In fact the blacks are the ones being displaced in California by illegal inmigrants

i screenshotted this and sent it to my little sister because i thought it was clever. whats your opinion on that?

Blacks lives matter my ass All the niggers are good at is fucking our feminist whores and robbing storesnd eating KFC at home, niggers shouldn't even exist If you argue with me, suck my dick Oh yeah baby suck it real quick Like I said before, nigger babies I don't give a fuck, just stick it up the butt

I know some pretty decent black people though...

It would be like the North & South Civil War

North being the niggers who don't know what their doing & hardly know how to aim/ use a gun... Pros.. more of them.... Cons... stupid niggers

South= White people who's used guns all their life hunting, farming etc... Pro's = know how to go to war & fight to the death... Cons= out numbered.

If all the whites had your intelligence we'd be fucked. Hopefully you wouldn't be the one drafting the orders.

Now you want to start a movement that berates the boys in blue for doing their job?

Fucking niggers, looks like you're making it easier for us to form a lynch mob.

Gather all your baboon faces in your baboon places and we'll get our AKs and have our way.

If the race war comes, we'll end it all in the matter of a single day

Triple K, that's who you're fucking with

White might is not a great myth

We'll hang your niglets on the strongest of withes

And I won't have to hear you riff!

Whites would win in an actual conflict, as has been proven time and time again.

Whites are losing because the jews are spreading propaganda to breed us out of existence.