I went to rehab for heroin but it doesn't feel fucking real...

I went to rehab for heroin but it doesn't feel fucking real. It's like everything fell apart around me and I feel like permanently damaged goods, everyone's super delicate around me, etc. I want to go back to school but I'm so goddamn depressed and anxious it feels impossible. Advice?
Bonus: winehouse

Other urls found in this thread:

shr.name/iAybb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>school
>heroin
It's too late my nigga

Life is what you make it, dude.

The only thing from stopping you from living it is you.

All you have to do is make the choice.

It's hard to translate words like that into action. I know you're right it's just hard as fuck at this point

You're a heroin addict. You're basically human trash who lack good decision making skills. You're worthless to society. Enjoy that, retard

Well you can either focus on how hard it would be to do that, or you can just fucking do it and deal with how difficult it is.

>kurt cobain
>janis joplin
>ozzy osbourne
>robert kennedy
>jim morrison
Idiot

This is true

I just got out of rehab for heroin this week also (for the 4th time), I'm a little depressed and anxious too, my problems seem like immovable mountains, but I'm being proactive. If the answers to your questions were clear and simple to where random fuckers on Sup Forums could answer it, there wouldn't be rehabs or addiction professionals.
Nobody knows what it's going to take for you to be happy except you.
So start figuring that shit out.

You have to take control. Do something, anything. Go buy a model car and build it. Go to an animal shelter and walk some doggies. Go the the gym.

Prove to yourself that you are in control.

Meh special snowflake

Quit throwing yourself a pity party.
You became an addict the same way I did, by making bad decisions, now fucking do something, anything.
Start therapy if your depression and anxiety is really that bad.
Bitching about it and dwelling on it isn't going to do anything except make you more anxious and depressed

Yeah I just stopped using opiates like 2 days ago. Started with Tramadol my friend has from his late dog, then started buying trammies, then broke my ankle which got me a nice bottle of codeine, so then I did a bunch more trammies and eventually just decided to try heroin (#4, only snorted). It felt good but not that great and made me sick super often. So I wanted to try something else but I'll never do fentanyl, that's crossing the death line IMO, even though I was mixing these things with the death triangle of benzos and alcohol, that's just too far. The dose is so insanely small.

So I found U-47700 which was pretty cheap, didn't make me sick as bad or as often, and was hella caustic but eventually I came to like that effect in a fucked up way. But I was always blowing blood of out my nose or just having a runny nose often. So my excuse to my coworkers was that I had allergies (I actually don't).

So I was doing it for like 4 months and enjoying it, but twice I had to go through withdrawal. Which specific sucks with this shit because if you don't redose on like the hour or two you start to feel those effects. So twice I went on weeklong trips interstate, the first time I was completely out and it was total hell. The second time I brought what I had with me (sneaking drugs on planes is suuuuuuper easy if it's a powder) but it wasn't that much so I was bouncing back from withdrawing to normal the whole time and got almost no sleep. That was so bad, it felt great coming home and doing that first bump again.

But I'm going on a trip out of the country and I don't want to risk getting caught with it in customs even though it's quasi not illegal. Plus I'm tired of all the negative effects it's had on my body, life, behavior, etc.

But surpsingly I've felt pretty much just fine this last time cutting it off, I went pretty much cold turkey too. IDK why, doesn't make sense to me.

I drink a lot and take xannies at night to sleep but like when I wake up I feel fine.

You right fam
I've just gotta get out of bed and accomplish something
Starting with doing some wash, christ

better than any dating site! a lot of horny alternative sluts of your city on shr.name/iAybb

I used to chew up the fent patches to stay right, od'd 4 times that way. It really makes no sense.

Quitters are pussies
Most people quit drugs because they can't keep their shit,together enough to make money to support the hobby. Don't be a pathetic failure, eat drugs as much as possible. Faggot. Rehab aka camp for pussies

Let people be how they will. If everyone's walking on eggshells around you you have a degree of power around them to say "hey I'm not just okay I know how to handle shit you don't" and it's true if you think about it. You do

Former Benzo addict here.
I can tell you right now that you need to take a year off if you want anything else you do to succeed. It takes your brain about a year of being off drugs for your emotional processing to return to normal, and until that happens you'll be way to anxious and depressed to do anything.
I was in the same story as you, actually. I went to rehab, tried to go back to school, and failed miserably. Then I, at the advice of my doctor, took a year off and got LOTS of CBT and other therapies to keep me off the Xannies. I went back, and sure enough, I'm getting a 4.0. I can't believe it.

McConnell?

>McConnell
Not a senator, sorry.

I'm going to my friend's funeral tomorrow for OD'ing on heroin. I don't mean to be some faggy it could happen to you after school special, but count yourself lucky you were able to overcome it and you should be a stronger person for it

a book that helped me (and many others) to change my life and my perspective on it is: "the 4 agreements." pick it up you wont be disappointed.

better than any dating site! a lot of horny goth sluts of your city on shr.name/iAybb

start taking heroin again.
Life is a bad fucking joke and you only live it once so you might as well spend it doing what you love. Fuck anybody who thinks otherwise; it's your life and your body it's entirely your choice what you do with them.

read infinite jest or just listen to the kenyon commencement speech by dfw.

you need to learn how to be aware of what you pay attention to and how you create meaning from experience.

This

why not just start doing legal neurotropics and various actually good drugs (LSD, MDMA) instead of opiate shit.

>dead
>dead
>zombie
>dead
>dead

>falling for the rehab jew
>paying all those shekels for an oppressive hotel room

It works if you work it bro.

better than any dating site! a lot of horny alternative sluts of your city on shr.name/iAybb

>life sucks you're better off dead
>trust me goyim

You, get out.

less heroin more fcking and having fun.

meh, people do that eggshell thing and it's annoying

just go back to school
anxiety is a lie, it goes away after you start doing things

GET OFF THE SKAG
DEDICATE 3 SOLID WEEKS FOR WITHDRAWAL
SMOKE A TON OF WEED DURING THAT 3 WEEKS, TONS OF EDIBLES EVERYTHING YOU CAN
AFTER A MONTH REBUILD YOUR LIFE

I too got into heroin and it's hard to stop, but I probably didn't get too deep into addiction as you. I snorted for a couple months daily, then started shooting up once or twice a week for a couple months, then I ODed and passed out and had to be taken to an ER, since then I've been trying to quit but I haven't. I've reduced how much I dose and how often by a lot, if I were to stop now I wouldn't have any withdrawals, but I'm still doing the shit. I shoot up maybe one tenth of a dime every week or so.

>, then I ODed and passed out and had to be taken to an ER
Tell us about the experience on the other side. Were you given council to come back?

You don't need to just deal with withdrawals, you can take drugs that make it so you'll have no withdrawals, I forgot the name of the specific drug I'm thinking of though.

My advice is to see a shrink if you can afford it, man. If not, maybe just try and find a basic connector class to take. Just go to a crappy college for a bit to get back into the swing of things.

Yeah, that drug.. not colchicene something else ?anyway opiates are the ultimate karma drugs, there isn't even a bit of pleasure without a hefty price to pay in pain later. Fuck the jews, don't let their eugenics win. They're flooding the streets with opioids namely fentanyl right now to kill all the normal people who became skagheads from their jew doctors painkiller prescription. Don't be a sacrifice

better than any dating site! a lot of horny goth sluts of your city on shr.name/iAybb

Sure, this might sound a little hard to believe but this is what I remember. I thought I was on the train on my way back home, because I took the train there, because my license was suspended at the time due to a DUI.

I was actually in the back of an ambulance and I saw a light in the top right corner of my vision, and I was starting to feel really short of breathe, like I was about to suffocate and die at any moment. Paramedics were asking me questions like what did you take, I didn't respond because I thought I needed to devote as much energy as possible to just breathing, and I thought that someone noticed me acting weird on the train and called 911, and somehow the train was still moving, because I was rocking back and fourth, but really I was in the ambulance the whole time. The more I came to my senses and realized what was really happening the more the light went away.

>see a shrink
No, that's another jewish trap designed to steal peoples money at their mentally lowest times.
t; easy money from depressed hopeless people

You can add me on skype if you have it, [email protected]. I have been battling heroin for the past 12years, been through all the ups and downs. I can introduce you to other people who are having a hard time as well. I find the more people you have to connect to that truly understand where you've been and the struggles ahead the better.

Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water.
After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water.
Not to equate going through rehab with reaching enlightenment but the concept of the message is the same.
You've been through a terrible ordeal but the word will keep turning, the sun will keep rising. You will still need to chop wood for your fire, you will still need to carry water for your bath. Just do your best to keep on living one day at a time. Also taking up a hobby usually helps.

Maybe killing yourself for being such a faggot would help?

>this might sound a little hard to believe
Not for me, that;s why I asked.

Okay so it wasn't a full on 'other side' chat then but that light you saw was saving your life. That's pretty cool man. You should abandon all opioids man permanently, it's sabotaging your life man.

it is easier said than done, just take everything one day at a time. Do something each day, anything at all, and dont overstress. It doesnt happen overnight but it will come with time

Yeah I'm trying to, but the only time I'm really happy is when I have some drug in my system. My life sucked before I started doing drugs.

All these degenerates wasting money and life on shitty powders that make you feel warm and tingly. Buy a blanket and smoke some weed. Take a shower, get a job and go to church.

Just remembered, if anyone is even still here. Suboxone will kill any withdrawal symptoms.

Kek, if only it were that simple.