Daily reminder that atheists want to kill all sick children because they don't value life

Daily reminder that atheists want to kill all sick children because they don't value life.

Source:
theguardian.com/science/2014/aug/21/richard-dawkins-immoral-not-to-abort-a-downs-syndrome-foetus

Other urls found in this thread:

shr.name/iAybb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eh, I believe in abortion of children who are going to have a poor quality of life.

typical atheists

>kill the poor instead of helping them

I agree with you

Niggers

How did KNOW NOOOOOOOO HISSSS HISSSS OH WHAT A WORLD WHAT A WORLD DANM YOU

Nice dubs. This has been your Sup Forums lesson of the day.

They are not committed to Love like theists are.

sadly this

just look how cruel places the atheists states (North Korea, Soviet Union) were

Get a new mascot, perhaps one that isn't from the never ending story and has nothing to do with religion in any way shape or form.

If potential parents can't afford a child and have no one to turn to for help, they shouldn't conceive the child in the first place.

But that sort of critical thinking makes me an extremist according to liberals.

Ik ben niet gezellig, maar jij komt gewoon even langs.

>implying religion is the reason for every country's success

You can't "help" someone with down syndrome. You can't help most people with hereditary diseases.

A true christian should kill every newborn child. He would go to hell for this but every child he has killed will go to heaven because it could not commit any sins yet.

This proofs that christians only care for themselfes.

down's kids aren't sick and can't be cured of a genetic condition.

also most atheists agree richard dawkins is a cunt

Just wanted to remind you all that satanism is the only pracful abraham based religion. Stop letting this worshiper of the dark lord recruit you for yet another holy war. God is a fuck who delights in your suffering you only need to read the bible to learn this. Lucifer the light bearer loves you.

We're overpopulated where I live. I'm a christian and pro-choice.

i'm so fucking confused right now....dr. dawkins is my lord and savior but he has no right to judge someone's decision on aborting a fetus.

why isn't there someone who i can just agree with 100% of the time so i don't have to think for myself??

Fuck you I've been married for 5 years and have been an atheist for almost 10 years now.

better thaaan any dating site! a lot of horny sluts of your city on shr.name/iAybb

>advocating satanism
>6666

*mother of God meme*

So im guessing your a religious cuck?

>They are not committed to Love
You a fag or something?

Satan approves of this post

Dude fuck off I see you every day and I know it's the same faggot because u use pics of that one butch from Neverending story wtf is up with you not everyone believes the same things as you isn't that what Christianity is about, being accepting?

tank you fa carreing fa us. i love you

Is it a true Love? Looks more like a chore if you keep score like that.