If you could send a text to 16 year old you what would you write?

If you could send a text to 16 year old you what would you write?

On that phone? Probably 'welcome to the 90's I'm poor'.

Don't join the military. Start HRT asap.

Stop worrying, start living.

In the uk: can I fuck you and tell everyone?
In the US: can I fuck you but go to jail afterwards?

North tower is supposed to be very nice one the 11 of September

Buy a shit ton of bitcoins. Like all of them.

amanda wants to suck you dry faggot make a move or stay virgin forever

Sup nigga

"I just traveled forward in time."

My favourite

Your gut instinct is always wrong. do the exact opposite of your first choice.

Invest every penny into bitcoin, stay single

Bruh, focus more on work. Everything else follows.

Don't go into the wildy.

Dubs for nudes

The winning lottery numbers for the week I turn 18.

Remember sending this?

If you don't reply to this....

HOW ARE YOU RECEIVING THIS CELL PHONES DON'T [9/11] HAVE TEXT MESSAGES YET AND YOU [CAN'T] AREN'T EVEN AWARE OF CELL PHONES [MELT] BECAUSE THEY [DANK] AREN'T APPEARING IN MOVIES AND POPULAR CULTURE YET [MEMES] SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD BUY SOME APPLE STOCK WHEN IT TANKS ALSO STOP PROGRAMMING IN BASIC YOU TOOL AND LEARN SOME C

In ten years you gonna meet the love of your life, in 7 years you gonna loose her, don´t do it its not worth it

Don't touch the neighbors young daughter. Bitch will tell her mom about "the games"

but that would change the past ever so slightly. For instance, 16 year old you would pick up the phone, which they wouldn't normally do at that exact time had you not texted them. This movement would cause a disturbance in the air which would butterfly effect across the world, causing the air pressure diferentials in the lottery machine to be different, which means the painfully exact conditions needed for the lottery numbers you predicted wouldn't be present anymore. Also it's likely that you changing the past would butterfly effect so that the guy hitting the button to announce the numbers would do so at a slightly different time. So there's that, and a near infinite amount of other variable that you would fuck up.

TL;DR You'd waste a dollar.

Somebody isn't using a stable time loop.

study fucking chemistry , forget about love - money is the most important

there wasn't "text" when I was 16.
my dad had a pager, though.

/thread

Don't be a faggot, hit the gym and fuck them all

Texts didn't exist when I was 16.

Hey Girl I'm a Black Man With a BiGG nigga cock wanna get Your AssHoLe stretched o¿

I was 16 in '95/'96.

there's an asshole on Sup Forums trying to compel a bunch of random retards to send you a dirty text.

there, send her that.

So? I was 14 in 1994 and I got a phone.
But yea you got a point in the fact that texting wasn´t popular back then, people tend to call when they wanted to get a hang of someone, texting was quiet expensive and uneffective.

ditto.

me too. i remember texting being the answer to my crippling awkwardness and anxiety. i'd never have to call a single person a gain.

*again

dumb the whore you are together with

can't tell between those who are white knighting and those who are master trolls anymore.

fuck im getting too old for this shit

And being 16 in 96, I was also 14 in 94. I don't know what features phones had then though, I got my first cell at 23 (2003).

keep you on your toes.

hey sexy wyd ;)

Tidy your room and do some pushups because girls want to fuck you and you're not going to feel worthy.

use a condom.

We're a bunch of old fags that need to get off this site for 12 year olds.

damn, nigger! great idea!

Stay in high school and apply to trade school i know school is shit but it will be worth it in the end

As I said ,we are at the same age and I got my first phone in 1994. I remember it as you could text, but noone bairly did because it was expensive as fuck, fuck the phone calls costed like $.50/minute

I would give my 16yo self all the future memes we have today! I'm gonna be the dankest!

Hey me from the future :3

Whatever might motivate me to grab life by the balls and be bold and fucking go out and get it!

I am not sure what that is...

FUCK MORE WOMEN.
YOU'LL GET OLD AND DEPRESSED AND TURN INTO AN ALCOHOLIC IN YOUR MID-20'S.
DON'T BE A CUNT.

checked

HOW DID YOU GET A CELL PHONE WITH A WORKING SATTELITE AND TOWER SYSTEM IN THE 80S YOU FUCKING GENIUS SELL THAT SHIT

Don't drop out of HS

That shit has been affecting me to this day.

stay away from woman invest in monster energy drinks when its a penny stock and bit coin mining

Not only in the UK 16 is legal in most European Countries

It's okay to cum in Zoe, she'll get killed by a drunk driver 2 weeks before thanksgiving

Go fuck about in real college not cc.
Fuck the police
Burry your money.

become an ything

Drive the cheapest car you can get, and forget the rims, stereo, etc. Instead of spending over a 1000/month in rent, buy a couple acres out of town and put a camper on it. Eat as cheap as possible, don't go out to eat every night. Don't spend money on bitches, DO NOT get married, and DO NOT have kids.... Take all the money you save from doing these things, invest it, and when you're 38, which is what I am now, you'll be so fucking rich, you can have anything you want.

ur an ghey

Sup Forums.org/b/ is shit never go there.