Ok Sup Forums i need help

ok Sup Forums i need help
What do you know about fighting with knives? yes, i have a story too long to be worth telling, long story short, i joked about challenging a weirdo over a girl, but he took it seriously. With knives, the next weekend, i have a muela 5161 (pic related) and he doesn't know, so i will probably have advantage if he comes with a cooking knife or something. Do you know of any technique or something i could use to not get hurted, but also not hurting him? he is not particularly strong so i would feel bad about it if i send him to the hospital. Maybe a smart way to disarm him so i can just knock him out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1SOFEPu4awU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nobody wins in a knife fight

i don't want to kill him!

Have you ever thought about not showing up to the fight? When he confronts you laugh in his face and tell him to fuck off. Carry that knife around with you just in case he gets any stupid ideas though.

well, that would be a good idea too

Send him to Valhalla user

Try slicing his achillies tendons. Or stabbing him in the balls.

Yeah, get some pepper spray

Rolling for this

Stab him in the arm, duh

Satan wins!

Fuck off, satan. You're not helping

Winrar!

You want a fedora with that?

With this 5 minutes you could learn a lot.
youtube.com/watch?v=1SOFEPu4awU

How about don't get into a fucking knife fight you retard? Pussy aint worth getting shanked man.

listen to this guy

>the other guy is a weirdo
>I jokingly challenged him to a knife fight
You could be the poster boy for autism awareness

Be the one that brings a gun.

>i challenged him, jokingly
>it's j-just a prank

how about you grow a pair and actually kill him with intent, rather than probably half-ass it and ruin your life. There is no easy solution in a knife fight because someone who swings their long arms rapidly while dying of multiple stab wounds can easily be more dangerous than a trained ninja warrior.

>if you can't stomach the deep meaning of extinguishing another life, you're too young to be challenging people to knife fights.

18+ you faggots

Just buy a gun. Seriously. Most states would accept a guy charging at you with a knife as a justifiable homicide. If you for whatever reason can't buy a gun, buy some bear mace and mace the fuck out of him. And when you do it, be all casual about it, look like you don't even care.

>actually trained to fight with knives

1. Quick advice is like getting a few dollars to pay off student loans with

2. knife fights leave everyone fucked up

3. My personal advice, if you have to show up, don't draw the blade until he's attacked you with his, gives him the chance to back out. If he attacks you with a knife though, that's lethal intent, don't feel bad for fighting for your life

paramedic here, knife fights are way up there on stupid shit I have to deal with. you both get all sliced up and it's really easy for both of you to die. Your typical knife fight doesn't involve people that know how to cut the other guy and not get cut back. So you faggots just sit there stabbing each other for 5 minutes wondering when it'll end when 7 or 8 minutes rolls around and both you faggots think you won. You start to pass out from blood loss and just bleed.

Then someone calls me and I fuck your gapping knife wounds because there's nothing else to do with your stupid asses at that point.

respect satanic trips

kek

Don't knifefight over a girl you cuck. No good relationship starts with her not accepting you until you kill another dude she wants to bang.

The other guy sounds like an autist, don't stoop to that fucking level, girls dont get wet seeing two greasy haired outcasts have a knife fight in a car park ya silly fuck.

Just text her now and say, "Listen, if you're interested I'll take you out somewhere next friday, if not let me know coz I've got plans"

Then say "can you believe that dude wants to fucking knife fight me, what a loser"

Don't get slashed or slash someone else retard

All of this

>tfw when Satan wants you to stab a guys tendons and tenders