What do people with schizophrenia listen to?

what do people with schizophrenia listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

woodygrant.bandcamp.com/album/schizo-spectrum-superstar
youtube.com/watch?v=XrN_FP0rc-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqR1Rql5r8
youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I listen to this album a lot.

My favorite genre is Post-Rock though.

Lots of intrusive voices and sounds.

>being this ignorant

Syd Barrett

voices in their head

Schizophrenic pop

>la dispute

you don't have any schizophrenia, you're just an emo teenager who live with this new illness called 'borderline' disorder. I only think you should grow up, or develop a real depression!!

voices from his own egos and aphex twin. Because Richard is god.

Wesley Willis

No, I have pretty genuine Schizophrenia, user. I take 20mg of Abilify and 200mg of Seroquel for it.

I just really like Wildlife. I think it's an interesting album.

>implying

if it's on the internet it's true.

I mean, you don't have to believe me. I don't really care if you do. If you want, I can share some of my experiences, but it doesn't sound like you'd believe me either way.

Themselves.

I'm suffering from a serious depression atm, sorry if I'm being a cunt... La Dispute is a really good band, I think you'd like This Town Needs Guns.

I don't know how it's to suffer from this actually... sorry...

hi tumblr

>you have a mental disorder, that means your tumblr
when will the era of gigantic Sup Forums faggots end. they might actually be worse than tumblr

chicken voices in their heads

that's what you wanted me to say, didn't you?

lol, I actually lurk Sup Forums sometimes to see what are they digging off. It's a interesting board to lurk, people are really weird at all. and nah, I don't tumblr, and I'm thinking about delete my facebook

facebook is so trash
it's better here desu, but i still use it to stalk people and watch them being stupid and shiet

woodygrant.bandcamp.com/album/schizo-spectrum-superstar

Nobody mentioned this yet?

Jandek

Hello, Tumblr.

Pixies - Where is my mind

hi Sup Forums how are u

Terry Davis listens to a lot of 80s stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=XrN_FP0rc-Y

mentally ill people listen to all sorts, some good some bad

people who like to pretend to be mentally ill listen to halsey

I have schizophreniform disorder, if that counts. I like synthwave and funeral doom.

I listen to a lot different stuff but tend to lean more towards stuff with long drawn out sounds for some reason. And stuff that centers around schizophrenia as well like Rudimentary Peni - Pope Adrian 37th Psychristiatric or Daniel Johnston. I guess it has something to do with relating somewhat to what they're going through that I'm somewhat attracted to in a sense

200mg of Seroquel? That's it? nigga my mom used to take Seroquel at that dose and she ain't schizophrenic, schizos take it upwards of a gram.

my mom takes 400mg of Clozaril plus some antidepressant that i forgot the name of and another pill for the side effects a day and she's still not "all the way there"

my schizo friend likes to open two youtube tabs then he will play two 90s memphis rap songs over each other at the same time. sometimes he does it with 00s trap. I've found a lot of good music from him. pic related

Wild Man Fischer

youtube.com/watch?v=CHqR1Rql5r8

loooool

Sup Forumscore

The voices...

youtube.com/watch?v=cU8HrO7XuiE

Just "normal" top 40.

People that legit have it don't really show it in their tastes.

>t. brother currently in a loony bin for it

>tumblrites ruining muh schizophrenia
>they'll never know how it actually feels hurrr durrr