Hey peps

Hey peps,
what advice would you give to someone who just turned 18 today?

Other urls found in this thread:

shr.name/iAybb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

better than any dating site! a lot of horny whores of your city on shr.name/iAybb

Nah, most girls in my city are fucked up

omfg you saved my photo

educate yourself, drink, have fun. Don't worry about girls for another ten years.

taxes

go to college

Leave Sup Forums before you're 20

Its not gonna get any easier. It never does.

>Don't worry about girls for another ten years
I thought about doing that, but I really would like to have a gf. Had one in the past, but it didn't work out

Don't seek advice on Sup Forums

I've been on Sup Forums since I was 12 and I'm 19 now .. Maybe I should leave.

Well I think I will do that, but first I'll go to Costa Rica for some years

better than any dating site! a lot of horny sluts of your city wish be fucked on shr.name/iAybb

>Its not gonna get any easier. It never does.
Yeah, thats what my therapist told me too, but he also said, that I would be different, so I'm not that worried

>taxes
So you are 55?

Why? What do you want to do there? Traveling is good and all but if you have any idea about what you want to do with your life and it's related to college I would try to start that shit as soon as possible because sometimes it takes a while and you might be discouraged because you took so long to try and figure that shit out

KYS OP
ITS ALL DOWNHILL FROM HERE

Save money, don't waste whatever you earn. Whatever you're majoring in in college, start investing. Start with something conservative, unless you know a lot about investments. It'll pay off later.

1. Don't get married until you're 30 at least. You will change by the end of your 20s and your partner will as well.
2. Work out and get in shape. Even if you hate it. This way you will be attractive for the oppposite sex. You will regret not having more chances to bang girls around this age when you're older.

Check em

focus on education, do not do drugs, get a job which pays around 50g a year, and a wife with around same income or more for best results :) most important have fun and have sex with as many good looking girls as u can, no one dies saying i had to much sex with beautiful girls when i was in my prime

Agree with both points but don't just work out to attract the opposite sex, do it because it's good for your health and will help you feel better physically and emotionally

If you have female friends (assuming you're male), and are average looking getting laid on your birthday should be quite easy.
If not you're either very unattractive, or very awkward to be around.

I see your point man, but at the moment, I just want to leave all that school shit behind me and do something else until I know what to do with my life. Besides I'm not really interested in career

if you ever fuck a single milf, use a condom, they can be sick skanks too, even the young ones, trust me....

Kill yourself, it's not worth it.

Well my ex told me that I look very good, but all my female friends are a little nerdy and I'm not really keen on fucking them. The rest is mentally instable and I would hate myself for using them, they have it hard enough.

Besides I don't have that many male friends, just two with who I'm really good with and who know me very well

Fuck the mentally instable ones, if you don't someone else will. Some advice would be to smoke weed whilst you don't have random drug testing to worry about.

>I would hate myself for using them, they have it hard enough.

FUCK! You think you're going to be with your same girlfriend your whole life, and that she won't fucking back-stab and fuck around on you, and that all those nerdy girls won't become sexier, or admire you more for being man enough to think with your dick?

Alright, user. Just ignore my advice and regret it later....when you're a lonely fuck crying your eyes out because you passed up on all kinds of pussy....remember..I told you so.

Well I could do that easily,but due to my borderline disorder I wouldn't get a boner. thanks god

better than any dating site! plenty of horny sluts of your city on shr.name/iAybb

>advising someone to stick their dick in crazy
Just stop.

You stick your dick in crazy pussy, and everything in sight with a pussy, gay boy.

Something I wish I'd followed is to never start drinking. It has slowly fucked my life up over the last 6-7 years. Trying to quit is a scary prospect due to the withdrawals. Better to never start in the first place.

well being a man doesn't mean you have to be a total asshole. I'm sure you are really really lonely. If you will ever be together with a woman you will relize, that they are not that different from any other guy/girl. Besides thinking that they are cheating on you is bullshit. You either made bad experiences or are lurking on $chan all day

You don't stick your dick in crazy because that can end up fucking you over for life. She gets pregnant and your fucking stuck with them for life.

trips speak the truth I guess

timestamped ID or fuck right off kiddo

>Something I wish I'd followed is to never start drinking. It has slowly fucked my life up over the last 6-7 years. Trying to quit is a scary prospect due to the withdrawals. Better to never start in the first place.
I'm sorry to hear that user. Good luck fighting that! Although many friends think I'm a pussy because i don't like alcohol, I stick with not doing it. And I don't feel the need anymore

>timestamped ID
are you fucking kidding me? autism

>being a man doesn't mean you have to be a total asshole.

You're an asshole by default. All males are. The question is - Are you an asshole scared to use your dick because its so small, or are you someone confident enough to fuck any girl anytime any where? Somehow I believe you're NOT the latter.

Don't wait for your dreams to happen.

make them happen as soon aa possible.

also, never lie to yourself

don't get married until you're at least 30.
don't sweat the small stuff. it's all small stuff

MODS

Don't go to college to study something useless, instead go for something that will give you a decent career prospect and dedicate yourself to it for a few years so you get good grades.

Then get yourself a job and enjoy life while fucking bitches as you go. Relationships are not worth worrying about anyway.

Well because I know that you won't change your mind about that bullshit I recommend you to just keep thinking I'm a pussy and that you are an alpha. Besides: The world is small and safe with your way of thinking, isn't it?

What makes you say this?

you are the worst troll I've ever seen

The speculation of my alph-ness is, and never was a part of this discussion.
If you've really just turned 18, and all that you've learned in life is that sticking with one girl, and passing up pussy will lead to a rich fulfilling life, you have absolutely no fucking clue.

>all that you've learned in life is that sticking with one girl
First of all: how old are you? Besides I never said, that life is about sticking with one girl, but it also doesn't mean that you have to fuck everything and make other people suffer because you sexually exploited and by that used them.. I'm sure you don't even match you own standards.

Moar pics OP?

You're not as lame as you think be confident, talk to girls you like they aren't just going to shoot you down, have fun don't take things too seriously, drink but stay away from hard drugs.

If you believe having sex is exploiting someone you're too fucked up to understand. I didn't suggest exploiting anyone. Sex is about fun, joy, intimacy.
You're fucked up.

Do you really think this is how you get pussy? Man, by that you will only get to fuck girls nobody else wants to fuck. In Germany we call this "Reste Ficken"

You really are a retard. The way you are bringing up your arguments shows me how fucked you really are. You either are a troll or just a very sad and lonely guy