This new Spotify update is terrible!!!

Is it just me?

what is it?

On PC

What changed?

what the fuck are the ads so big?

>there's an x

Everything seems zoomed in. It's visually unpleasing.

You losers. Pay up or shut up you Fing leaches.

>he uses spotify

How do you get your music, user? Do you seriously buy it all? That's gotta be a lot of money.

Yeah this. Complaining about shit you're getting for free? Go get cozy over at /r9k/

i borrow it from my neighbours hard drive.

im pretty sure you can change that in options

Soulseek/archives/bandcamp accompanied with buying vinyl @ my local record store

Stop streaming music then you moron. Buy a CD or get lossless

Stop using shitty streaming services and buy the CD or at least torrent the lossless.

I own vinyl and CDs. I also download/stream music.
Streaming from Spotify is just very convenient.

Idk just seems like a waste to stream. I get the convenience but still

Just updated. Nothing changed on my end.

Mine is all zoomed in and the resolution looks downgraded...

not here boy

>Renting music

Mine...

Where?

Guys can you help me? I cannot play anything on the Web Player, I click the play button but nothing happens :c

>ads

I use soulseek and bandcamp, but what archives do you go through? Curious, I have some trouble finding albums sometimes.

Hello Max Katsoolis

Cover your name next time dude.

Spotify updates to get around my adblocker = I no longer use Spotify.

Good job, stupid Jews. No shekels for u.

>go to View
>zoom out

Just...just fucking zoom out then.

itt poorfags who cant pay 10 euros a month for almost every single album on the planet to play on every device

lol

>2017
>Not using spotify premium

if u dont want to pay for music pirate it and use another music player, god
i swear i cant stand this faggots

Looks the same

It's been this way for awhile, it's fine

did you just get back on it?

I have it cracked so...idk

>or get lossless
>he actually thinks he can notice a different whatsoever

Does it matter? Even if he doesn't really notice a difference maybe the feeling of having it is enough to enhance the experience.

I switched to google play music since Spotify won't let you save more than 10'000 songs even with premium.
I'm happy with the recommendations it gives me and how nicely it integrates your uploaded albums into the library. However, the library's albums are ordered according to album title, and not according to artists and it doesn't let you change that which is a bunch of garbage. Also the artist page layouts are much better in Spotify. Popular songs at the beginning, with similar artists to the right, and new releases highlighted, then albums ordered according to release year, then Eps.
Play doesn't even show you the release year of albums before you're on the artists page, which you need to click on again, after finding it in the search bar, and even then, the albums have no real order. There is also no indicator of the popularity of songs.
The recommended section in Play has radios instead of playlists which I don't prefer.
Spotify also has a nice concerts nearby feature, which I'm still going back to in the free version.
Thinking about going back to Spotify but I don't know what to do about the library.

Why do you need that many? I never have more than 300 depending on how long I'm out the house.

no, not actual downloaded songs, just saved ones in your spotify library
I used it as my main library. I can't save it in Play and use spotify because Play doesn't let you access anything without paying.

Do you add them all to 1 playlist? I just add albums

Yeah me too. But if you add albums with a total of 10K songs, it won't let you add any more.

there's ads on the webplayer now even with ublock on fuck this

what.cd

All perfect FLAC's babyy, it's a bitch to get in though

fuck it, going to use youtube now instead

since when don't we bully spotify users? The music quality is shit, lossy 320kbps, shitton of songs aren't on there, fuck that shit.

I'd rather have that than waste a shitton of space on my phone with downloaded music, and playlists that you can't send to anyone.

>using Spotify

i just got spotify premium and i cant testify that its shit, basic library for basic hoes

welp, someone posted a smug anime girl and meme arrows on something I do

might as well change all my ways and then off myself

>what.cd
Where have you been?

do you live in a cave? its down for almost 6 months

>2017
>Paying to rent music

>How do you get your music, user? Do you seriously buy it all? That's gotta be a lot of money.

Srsly? Bandcamp, ripping youtube songs, soulseek, soundcloud, torrent, .rar archives...

There's a lot of options. If you really like one song or album just buy it in vinyl or cd format.

>he rents his music

Is Spotify integration with last.fm broken due to the redesign or is it just me? The tracks I've listened in the past couple of days haven't scrobble.

>heroes
>new wave
>80's

>Desktop version

Gotta get on that ad-free mobile version

This.

>Desktop version can't be ad free

Fucking kys already.