youtube.com/watch?v=83lo7OqruJI
shr.name/iAybb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not as fun as it seems.

get dat aids

Who?

you've never heard of laci green?

No. Who is she?

Fair enough, i wouldn't mind having sex with her either. But if you do that you would forsake the cardinal rule of life, "don't put your dick in crazy "

YouTube celebrity from showing her big tits off

Some chick that thinks that because most people find her physically attractive, everyone has to listen and believe everything that comes out of her mouth.

She has aids watch out

youtube.com/watch?v=83lo7OqruJI

well fuck,she made a guide to anal sex.this makes me want to fuck her even more

Laci Green raped me.

not boobs?

better than any dating site! a lot of horny sluts of your city would suck you on shr.name/iAybb

i want to ignore her existence but you faggots always bring her back up

I almost married crazy. I think I can handle her.

Do it. Probably won't get it back though.

better than any dating site! a lot of horny cock hungry sluts of your city on shr.name/iAybb

you desperate cuck

Good for you, pulling out before the til death do us part bit.

You'll have to remove the stick first

i wish people would find a different word to use besides cuck,its been used so such since the election that its lost its true meaning

better than any dating site! a lot of horny cum hungry sluts of your city on shr.name/iAybb

so such

how about loser

Idk. She is still butthurt over Trump so she is probably pretty loose.

Post nudes

Just make sure you get consent and use plenty of lube :)

Underrated

posting pics

Yeah sure I guess.
Those stupid feminist tiddies are cool too.

>most people find her physically attractive
is this true?

You want fuck a fatty ewww

MOAR

might post vid if someone gets trips

>every time she is mentioned
IT´S NOT HER FOR FUCKS SAKE, HOW MANY TIMES DO PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY IT.

She's not even attractive tho, maybe to ultra high school virgins, but she's average at best

>Not a land whale
> has nice breast
I would say that those encompasses what it takes to be found attractive in this society

How do you virgins find this attractive?

Some fat ass youtuber?

I think for me at least the appeal to fucking Laci would be making her eat all that intense feminism shit by being alpha and making her love it. Fucking away all the disingenuous social justice shit till you just have two people in bed being happy.

i don't think she's attractive, I just saved these for you faggots

keep em coming user

You'd be better off raping the entire popuation of a women's mental hospital. Keep your dick out of crazy.

>implying dick cares about crazy

I don't find her super attractive to be honest, but she's a likeable person who has these fucking crazy toxic SJW ideas, so I like the idea of getting her to chill on that stuff by just plowing her for ten hours. Like, "okay Laci, dicks aren't evil, men aren't the devil, can we just chill now?"

I want to fuck her too.

Anybody got more good fakes or pics?

last one

Wow that shop is garbage

>implying crazy doesn't generally ruin your life

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best ay of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry

Yeah i know... found it on cfake

she looks like riley reids even uglier sister

>implying you can't just walk away from crazy when you're done

Are you in fucking 2007 or what? Get outta here

>10 year old appears out of nowhere in my room
>Gov will deny existance, no legal rights therefore

I wish that would be true..

She's got nice tits but I'd be grossed out by her hairy pits and undoubtedly massive untended bush.

She'd probably also accuse me of rape for forgetting to obtain consent continuously throughout the encounter.

are these like the worst shops ever?

Can I fuck the ghost?

Enlighten us with better ones.
Cuddos if femdom or fetishwear.

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now post this in another thread, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.

This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to three threadsin the next ten minutes u will have the best ay of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry

You are cancer.

tl;dr

I wouldnt mind fucking her raw and leaving her with my bastard child

Im not feminism.

>WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old a

Laci you fucking attention whore stop making threads all day every day here about your self. You dirty herpes infested cunt

YOUR MOM IS FEMINISM! THUS YOU ARE FEINISM

I don't think that's her.

Chances of laci green being OP?
Not sure if i should post dickpic or naw.

DICKS OUT FOR LACI GREEN!

>you've never heard of laci green?

Yeah bitch is sjw with herpes and bat shit crazy too

All your dicks!

how can I post in three threads in ten minutes if I have to wait 5 minutes to post a duplicate?

Kids.

DICKS OUT FOR HARAMBE,
DICKS OUT FOR LACI GREEN,
DICKS OUT FOR FEMINISM!!!

>YouTube retard from showing her stupidity

Fixed

becuase we're a super secret spy kids organization bent around defeating isis and spreading the joy of laci green's vagina.

>well fuck,she made a guide to anal sex.this makes me want to fuck her even more

You better wear a full body condom, that bitch is a literal hot zone for stds

But user, didn't you know that we're all feminists, whether we like it or not?

>i want to ignore her existence but you faggots always bring her back up

Laci makes all these threads because she's an attention whore.

Amem

>DICKS OUT FOR FEMINISM!!!

>that bitch is a literal hot zone for stds
citation needed

Oh, the male privilege. There needs to be parity for the genders, therefore,
CLITS OUT FOR HARAMBE,
CLITS OUT FOR LACI GREEN,
CLITS OUT FOR FEMINISM!!!