I don't normally like capeshit...

I don't normally like capeshit, but I finally decided to watch this after all the posts and reviews saying it was good and all the seemingly asshurt Marvelfags here.

Jesus, this was amazing.

Easily next to TDK on the list of top capeshit.
I broke down and teared up at the pearls in the beginning. What a beautifully shot sequence. Zimmer's score really complemented the visuals.
I teared up a little again at the candle scene in the end as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=wN9g7RzTHr4

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/W8mKRARbkTwgoh-WwqOkTA/
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_o7XUX3fg
youtube.com/watch?v=7qFF2v8VsaA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Same for me. I don't normally enjoy capeshit but since I saw it in theatres I thought it was something special.
I've gladly been defending it ever since, and been called a pleb, contrarian, delusional, fanboy, DCuck, etc.
Worth it. Glad this film is getting the recognition it deserves.

Nolan's Batmans seem like a child's play after this one.
Dark Knight's only saving grace was Ledger.

Don't understand the hate for this film. It's an okay flick for one time watch.

You have terrible taste and belong on Sup Forums
not this art board

Fucking loved BvS. Still aint seen the UC, but will buy as soon as I can

It's probably the single best examination of what it is to be a superhero, and the enduring power and symbol of Superman ever put to film

Through integrating the traditional values of Superman, while pitting him against a world as cynical as ours, a world corrupted by media, one in which the Batman has himself already fallen to moral decay and drawing a story where he not only maintains his values but inspires hope in others, despite everthing around him doing it's best to corrupt him, Snyder pretty much made the definitive modern cape film.

Its a shame the movie gets bogged down a few times by the obligatory Justice League tie ins, because aside from that, the Ultimate Cut is the most ambitious and inspiring film of the genre.

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/W8mKRARbkTwgoh-WwqOkTA/
You aren't welcome on this board you anti art capeshit Sup Forumseddit scum

it's amazing, when wonderwoman gets that email from bruce omg best introduction for superhero's ever, I bet marvel hates themselves for not thinking of this, email attachments, GENIUS! And I actually teared up during the Martha scene, because i love my mommy. I fell asleep during the Ultimate Cut but I love naps so that's a bonus as far as I'm concerned!

The Martha scene was really well played out, shame so many people completely misunderstood it.

>this shot
>the score that plays
I can't believe people HATE this film.

Yeah i love seeing bruce wayne in the action, why would he have to put on the batsuit? just get rid of it all together right?

I wished there were MORE YouTube videos we could've watched WW and Batman watching

Nice try Marvel, but THAT'S how you set up a cinematic universe

>mfw Affleck became the best Batman in the first 5 minutes of the movie.

dc fans dont even unequivocally agree with yoy bait harder faggot

DC fans are still comic book reading plebs, who gives a fuck.

The lesson here is that you should listen to Armond White when it comes to capeshit. Only reliable source in that category.

I don't understand why she didn't watch all the videos for like 45 minutes straight, that's what I would do! Would be great seeing more of all these heroes in action randomly!

I'm starting to believe there are retards in this board that genuinely like this garbage

>I-I'ts ok because the DC cinematic universe isn't as popular as Marvel's!1!!1!!eleven!!!

>ultimate cut
>still a hollow sociopolitical and philosophical signalling, Hans Zimmer zimming it up on autopilot, Michael Bay meets Hinder music video aesthetics movie

Why are superhero movies such low IQ pandering trash?

Superhero movies are for retards

I know.

>Ultimate Edition
>doesn't add more YouTube videos of future franchise movies

It's like Snyder doesn't even want an Oscar

>that
>scene
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_o7XUX3fg

Go back to /r/DC_Cinematic/

Explain to me what makes this shot good

I thought these pictures were full of shit before I saw the movie, it's amazing that they are all legitimate.

>mrw Wonder Woman theme

>21 posts
>14 users
OP here. As expected, you asshurt Marvelfags are hilarious. Spamming the thread and shitting on a good movie. You're a fucking cancer on this board. Keep white knighting your company Mouseketeers, as long as you're a fan of Disney you'll at least have something successful in your life.

The movie starts and ends on a coffin.

One made him batman, the other restored him to batman.

The whole movie is packed with this shit.

It's so dense, every single image has so many things going on.

the JUSTice league, they're in your inbox Diana

The fact that I liked it.

CGI dust is emotional as fuck

/r/DC_Cinematic/

JUST, like the meme lol.

>34 / 7 / 21 / 1
How fucking embarrassing you complete newshit

>being this new

Notice how everyone forgot about Civil War the week after release. It came and went like a fart. Meanwhile BvS will continue to be talked about years down the line.

>zod's knife killing father and son
holy shit bravo

authentic Sup Forums version that isn't over produced redit trash like that image.

because marvel movies don't get better on rewatch, they get worse and worse.

>vlc
Go back to Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums or Sup Forums you embryo

>no clear protagonist
utterly irrelevant
Plinkettdrone get out

>I learned everything I know about movies from that plinkett review

>look ma I posted it again

keep posting that degenerate image, only further proves what a fucking plebcuck you are.

It's the thirtieth episode in what is essentially a series shown in the theatres. People who are already invested watch so they can be part of the conversation that week then move onto whatever's next. It's the GoT phenomena, just like what happens here after a new episode. There's nothing to really break down and dissect about Marvel movies.

>all of the marvel butthurt in this thread

/r/DC_Cinematic/

Detected.

>company wars
get that garbage out of here

Sounds pretty stupid to me desu.

Oh you mean the type of DC fans who think CW Arrow and Flash are kino? How terrible of us to disregard their opinions.

it's pretty sad honestly, I couldn't really care enough to shitpost in marvel threads

The third Act is so bad it brings down the movie so it will never be anything more than a 6 out of 10

Wonder Woman and doomsday did not need to be in this movie

>its a subhuman pleb outsiders getting upset at their own sensibilities being used against them episode
always adorable
always funny

>Be user
>Discuss movie
>Happens to be BvS Ultimate Cut
>Marvel drones shit up the thread

Marvel shills are a fucking cancer to this board.

Right lets attack the people who support the elevation of the genre over the people who think it should stay in the trash because we hate the fact that it's garbage! That makes perfect sense. Obviously a person that hates garbage would want to be surrounded by garbage for the rest of their life.

omg what are you saying, the only way bvs could be more perfect is if Felicity was in it

All capeshit discussion is a cancer to this board you fucking newshit.

Doomsday did though, he had to be for humanity to accept Superman as necessary.

If the movie ended after capturing Lex there would still be a huge mistrust of Superman, which would make JL a little jarring.

t. 2012 poster

I mean fucking seriously what year after 2013 did you even start browsing this board?

Go discuss it here /r/DC_Cinematic/

>elevation of the genre
>BvS

kek

Everyone knows that. Unfortunately they are the majority so they get to blame it on DC. I like both companies equally but I tend to side with the DC people on this board because, despite the fact that they are manchildren, the marvel fags have demonstrated themselves to be literal children.

he's right

The world just isn't ready for based DC

S3 and 4 of arrow
S2 of the flash
legends of tomorrow
supergirl
bvs

all reviled and yet perfect, how can the planet be wrong? i don't care DC FOREVER

>elevation of the genre
It's a fucking Superhero movie with a faggot literally called the Super man

It's hilarious that even admitted Marvelfags whose job it is to watch movies and comment on them are so assmad that the UE is getting good press that they're trying to tune it out.

I understand why people could dislike BvS. Probably that's even the correct call.

But why the fuck would anyone in their right mind like the Marvel capeshit moves?

Bump. Answer the fucking question you coward pleb

Nice self-assured chuckle. You've got mad communication skills. After reading that I'm convinced beyond a doubt you are right. Don't even bother attempting to prove me wrong because you already just blew me the fuck out. And you know that. That's why you knew, all you had to do was chuckle and all the dumbasses and intellectuals alike would recognize not only the integrity of your perspective on BVS, but your skills at discourse.

they just hate being seen as contrarian

A movie that brings nothing new in terms of storytelling and visuals.

>S4 Arrow
HAHA DKEKS ARE TERRIBLE.

Yeah why can't everyone hate entertainment like us and just be masochists, DC FTW

>game of thrones ends
>capeshit spam starts up again
Hello charles!

>image.jpg

>Dcfags this desperate to change peoples minds
Lol

Not exactly. He was already Batman during the Man of Steel intro sequence.

Evidence is his comment about having a history of dealing with crazy clowns and his apparent age during that opening sequence. There's no Bruce Wayne is any alternate dimension that went to Tibet to become a crime fighting ninja, and then came back to Gotham and did nothing for 5-10 years.

I could say the same thing about you, but i don't have to drone on about it. But please, continue to defend this garbage.

I sure am glad I found a community who could appreciate how intelligent and smart this movie is, and is as intelligent and smart as I am to do so!

Get in here fellow intelligent and smart people.

(official DC thread song: youtube.com/watch?v=7qFF2v8VsaA btw ;*))

>not going on Sup Forums while taking a shit
Newfag

>marvelfags are so paranoid they will attack some normie and accuse him of being a DC fag just because he doesn't like marvel movies

Sorry buddy. Not everyone cares about your company wars.

IT'S ONLY A 3 HOUR TERRIBLE MOVIE
WHY WON'T YOU WATCH IT?

so every time you post that image you're taking a shit?

>that pure kino opening
>there are people who actively hate this masterwork
Why are they allowed to have opinions again?

>I could say the same thing about you

You literally couldn't. I never reduced my argument to a bastardized internet acronym.

86 / 20 / 32

Everytime I post any image. Im in the bathroom

>doesn't have clear protagonist
>therefore it's bad
Shit, you better call Tolstoi with your Plinkett Redditors and tell him War & Peace is worse than Iron Man because it doesn't have a clear protagonist.

I'm not a marvelfan, i'm a DC fan, life is pain and that's how it should be! Have you watched bvs yet? you should, no potty breaks!

For every shitpost there's 3 more

>war and peace is his example
You just fucking know this kid is from Sup Forums

jesus how fucking old are you grandpa

Imagine being a Marvel fanboy that has to sit and watch Civil War after seeing the Ultimate Edition of Batman V Superman and having to be all like "damn, Civil War, you fuckin' great, all awesome with your terrible dialogue and nonstop inappropriate quips. I’m totally enjoying watching you, both my pretend Sup Forums self and the real me." when all he really wants to do is watch BvS again. Like seriously imagine having to be a Marvel man-child and not only sit in that fart-filled chair while Robert Downey Jr’s head floats on top of his straight to TV-tier armour like some otherworldly spectre, the favorable lighting barely concealing his wrinkles and orange leathery skin, and just sit there, minute after minute, hour after hour, checking your phone and hoping it’s almost over. Not only having to tolerate the lazy plot, but the laughable CGI as you sit there and say DC BTFO and DAMN, SPIDER-MAN LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because DC fans aren’t the ones who have to sit there and pretend to be invested in nonsensical fights between people that have no intention of hurting one another, where there are no stakes and no one to root for. You've been watching movies with half this budget that have infinitely more impressive visual effects and none of the hacky writing for your ENTIRE LIFE. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the faecal matter that’s been spoon fed to you as Marvel executives sit there, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to watch the most moronic, lazy, half-assed attempt at a superhero movie since Howard the Duck. And then you check your phone again, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the movie ends and you’re forced to sit through the after credits scene, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking dug in and stubborn and embarrassed as fuck. You're not going to lose to DC fans. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I was one of the people who didn't see the theatrical version due to the reviews and such.

Decided to give the ultimate edition a watch earlier, I thought it was outstanding. This coming from a Marvelfag who shit all over the movie when the tomatometer dipped below 30%.