Quick question /b does this look like good weed I payed 50 USD for the bag

quick question /b does this look like good weed I payed 50 USD for the bag

thanks!

where do you live?

No

Brussel sprouts/10

WINRAR
This is now a get thread

Can't really tell by the picture. Can you put it all in a pile with a quarter next to it for size reference? Also are there any seeds and does it have a distinct smell?

quads speak the truth

looks like brussels sprouts

Looks like broccoli OP

not really but doesnt look pure shite

I actually didn't read this before I posted.

Two peolpe confirming you bought dried brussels sprouts

what strain

poorly cut off, but weed itself looks nice

OP if you know the seller's phone number or address.. He obviously took you for a pussy

you smoked any yet

You got what we know as "Middies." It probably has seeds in it.

Not worth 50 bucks. You could get that for like $25 for like a cut.

that a new strain ?

Dutchfag here, i can confirm this is low quality weed. You got ripped off.

dam OP here maybe from a different angle does it look any good?

Can you see any fine white 'fuzz' on the bud? You accidentally took the picture with an old DS camera

yea seeds are shite

please tell me this is troll

Fuck you nigger

It looks fine, but it is popcorn (the lower buds on the plant). It's not going to be any less effective than the bigger buds, but it's cheaper.

50 bucks (USD?) is a lot of money for how little you're showing here.

you got royally fcked haha or a good joke

Dutchfag here again, this looks worse. where are you from? Because in some countries weed like this is normal i think.

Quads have spoken
You got played/10

Now I'm thinking its dried hops for beer brewing.

naj it was squished in his bag its a bluff

Looks like some shitty cabbage fam. Get a better plug m8.

yes

these do NOT look fine

Witnessed you witness

maybe mighty fine but very flat

Samefag & Newfag

correct o mundo

flat stanley kush

4 - 5/10 weed probably

No.

are those tokens

he said he baked them into chips and they were edible and smokable

nah thats what they call "dat compress" around here. If you have a good grinder you can maybe get a good pile of fluffy bud from it. Before I realized it was flat I would have said you paid close to the right amount, it doesnt have any noticeable crystals or hairs but will still get you high.

Realizing it dat compress, that amount would have been worth maybe 20 here or 15 if your dealer likes you.

In small towns it can be really hard to get consistent bud at consistent prices. My guy goes up and down in price by about 5 bucks for 2gs depending on the quality he can get. I havent seen compress in a while, but in the small town south you dont have many options.

I say enjoy it and dont worry about the money, if you think you paid too much, give yourself a tolerance break so your bud stretches.

>baked them into chips
>edible

I am missing a reaction folder right now

best ever

You'll get high

those are called tokens. that is when the bud is used to make dabs with a hairstraigtenr. thats whats left behind

Nugs look fairly dense, but you can't see any crystaline shimmer, and the depth of color looks weak - what you want is weed that looks almost like it's sugar-coated (lots of trichombs), and a deeper green (almost purple) would generally signify better plant health during the grow.

he was fucking with you, they have been compressed for shipment. Grind it with a good grinder will get you a larger pile of bud than you might think from that amount. Compressed shit is usually lower quality, Smoke it and see how it compares.

with all that other stuff being said,
this is still true, so you might as well not give a fuck.

Find a new dealer

they are edible. they arent "baked into chips" thi. they are flattened with a hair straigtener to make dabs

>dat compress
Are you a nigger?

how would a hair straightener make the thc digestable?

ok weed, can get this for ~35$ on the street in Europe. What`s the mass, 2,4;3g?

Roflmao

shit. I meant 25$

I got weed like that once, only because it was at the bottom of my dealer in high school's backpack for two weeks though. $50? Jesus christ

Autist McNiggerLips speaks

North Dakota Here
Paying 60 for an 8th no matter where I go
It's the worst