Prove me wrong Sup Forums

Prove me wrong Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No you're pretty much right on all accounts.

You do realize that your GodTier contains anything but gods?

>agnostic theism

anything middle east is shit tier

Slavoy Zjhizjhek would have something to say about Buddhism

but I am not he so my comment ends here

PASTAFARIAN TRY ME BITCH

yet Jews won Nobel 20% of Nobel prizes

>believing this trickery

But how can non-god believing religions or ideas ne in GodTeir?

there is literally a list
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates

>jewpedia
nice source

>satanism shit tier

nigga wut.

>I'm in the low tier

FUCK YOU NIGGER

how are paganism, hinduism and nihilism above christianity?

>nihilism in anything but shit-tier
Welp, back to grade 9 you go OP.

jewish religion

good list tbh. i'd put Christianity in shit tier though, and would make Sikhism and Satanism higher.

>Limiting yourself to only 1 diety

deity*

Why have a bunch that can only do 1 or 2 things when you can have 1 that does everything??

You can't prove or disprove any of these tier ratings so why even present the challenge?

Omnipotence is less varied and boring

>paganism in top teir
>hinduism, sikhism is below
Wat

Satanism is shit tier edgy teens that are just mad at their parents. It has no concern for actual spiritual or philosophical issues

>Following a religion because it cool or trendy
This is some next level autism
>MFW spiritualism is god tier and op uses JO crystals

Nowadays its only for teens trying to be edgy, its irrelevant.

what is paganism that separates itself from any other religion with a shit ton of deities?

but muh political elites sacrificing childs in their devil worship

Christianity was originally followed by some in the roman empire because it was trendy.

They're not practicing Satanism though. They have their own brand of occultism closer to Chaos Magick or the like.

You are misinformed sir

They're not doing actual ((((Magic))))) tho, so basically it also boils down to edgyness among the ruling class.

Am I?

And the Roman Empire fell afterwards. Whats your point?

Ghost baking to please their overlord Mongul

It fell because of immigration though.

Indeed

swap christianity with islam and move the rastafari movement to top tier. also either bump buddhism to top tier or paganism to god tier

It fell because the Romans stopped being Romans and started embracing other cultures including other religions like Christianity.

also, nihilism belongs in the shit tier

>>>>>>>>>>>>>which is basically immigration

Christianity in God Tier is the only correct and important rating

Spot on.

I'm agnostic. I'm not idiotic enough to realize I have no fuckig clue.

Agnostic, atheist>Christianity>any shit else

buddhism can be as batshit as islam, hipsters just think it's all deep thought and no ritual voodoo because they've only experienced it through philosophical writings introduced to the West. And at its best, it's still on par with Contemplative Christianity.

Paganism is a fucking joke. Nihilism is a fucking philosophy not a religion.

Sikhs are pretty fucking cool tbh. Gnostic theism isn't a religion per se, just a theological stance.

(Modern) Judaism is way more sensible than Islam. Satanism is basically philosophy, and not that shitty really. I mean, I disagree with it entirely and it's antithetical to Buddhism et al, but it's not on scientology's level of retarded.

basically your shit's all fucked up

kike

this was made by a neckbeard

As a nihilist, nihilism is shit tier mate, way worse than satanism, Christianity, or gnostic theism. And hinduism doesn't even deserved to be on the list

Of course they're doing real magick, that's why they're the ones ruling the world.

That's why they tried to declare pepe hate speech. They don't want us practicing our own magick.

are u only a nihilist ironically

>hinduism doesn't even deserved to be on the list
why?

>nihilism
>a religion (or lack of one)
OP is retarded

vedanta hindusim > satanism and most forms of christianity

gnostic theism isn't a religion, so if anything doesn't deserve to be on the list, it's that one.

the list is a total clusterfuck of religions, general theological stances, and philosophies.

No. I just agree with the core principles, and beliefs of the system. I still think it's shit tier beliefs though

Hinduism is worse than Scientology

>I just agree with the beliefs but the beliefs are shit
just kys you're clearly retarded

There's like five things on he list that aren't religions, it's not a list of religions.

it's not a list of anything. might as well put bacon and true detective season 1 on the list.

You know that the clintons and shit are just puppets, right? They're just imitating their masters. The ones doing the real shit.

Nihilism is the only true Godtier. Stop being a bitch

Buddism, godtier?
>what is Sokushinbutsu

I meant in a societal sense. I wouldn't want to live in a country full of Nihilists. I think my philosophical views positively impact me personally.

>Hinduism is worse than Scientology
wtf?

He's fishing for (((((You's)))))

mental illness detected

go get yourself checked out

possibly also take some shrooms. drop acid man. the world is your oyster. discover yourself again you miserable fuck

>Sokushinbutsu

Oh shit I remember a character from Osamu Tezuka's Phoenix doing that

Nihilism is just a bunch of crybabies, they get nothing done. At all. Because why should they, right..?

I can only attest to the Hindu's I personally know, but they're all terrible people. My sample size is pretty small though, and terribly biased.

Yeah, duh.

that might have fuck all to do with their religion though. correlation != causation

>implying its a religion list

Yeah, I agree with you.
Doesn't mean you're right though.

If its so 'duh', then why assume at first its real magic?

>implying the list has a theme at all and OP isn't retarded

It's hard to judge something from anything but your own experiences

tbh hinduism is the most relaxed religion. you don't go to hell for not believing in it or any shit like that

althought hindus would have you believe otherwise

>be me
>be atheist buddhist
>see chart
>yfw

I guess that puts me and Hitchens in shit-tier

pretty easy to research the basics of a religion in the internet age though

because of course it's real magick? the clinton's being puppets doesn't make it not, in fact, it makes it more effective magick.

The basics of Christianity sound wonderful, it's only when you get into it that it's fucked up.

>atheist bhuddist

ok
also called "white boi buddhism", it's for hipsters that don't want to make offerings to a thousand different bodhisatvas or acknowledge the existence of entire realms of gods

>

fuck my dude, I guess you're really into it. Well, keep believing, I suppose. All I suggest is that if you REALLY look at what Satanism stands for, you'd rethink it. Anyway, good luck. I'm out if here.

Bhuddism isn't a religion.