What are you listening to right now? How's your night so far?

What are you listening to right now? How's your night so far?

Gas - Pop
Kind of bored, but this album is pretty good. Thinking about a job interview I have tomorrow.

How about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=99myH1orbs4
youtube.com/watch?v=4otl_CgwdU4
youtube.com/watch?v=cTlm002rfZ4&ab_channel=MaboulBasmatiMyViNyL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=99myH1orbs4

Air - Moon Safari
I'm looking for something new to listen to
but just end up circling back to things I'm already into
I've heard plenty that was "alright" but nothing that impressed me much
Nothing particularly great has come out yet this year

I know how you feel. What genres do you like? Maybe I can suggest something.

Alt J - This is all Yours

Feeling emotionally empty. Cut off contact with this girl I am in love with as she can't figure out what I am to her. I don't know if I've already exhausted all my feelings or if I am simply numb...she's the only person I've ever met I could be myself with...

Another One- Mac Demarco
Idk im just tryna get some sleep

youtube.com/watch?v=4otl_CgwdU4

Just looking for some inspiration and ideas. Finally going to get started on making an album with me on all instruments.

youtube.com/watch?v=cTlm002rfZ4&ab_channel=MaboulBasmatiMyViNyL

bout to go to sleep, it was a long day

Agnetha Fältskog - Elva kvinnor i ett hus

i wish she would have done more albums like this as her career went on, she was a great songwriter imo but i guess she was much more passionate about her parenting which i respect

nights been alright, i've been feeling better than usual lately since i've been getting out more and talking to more people, but at the same time i feel kinda directionless in the long term

Little bit of everything really
Been listening things that are kinda jazzy or funky recently
As long as it stays fairly interesting to listen to

Free System Projekt - Gent

I really recommend this band if you like ambient

Not good with those genres, sadly. Pic related is a semi-well-known reggae album that's really good if you're interested.

I don't know what interests you, but lately I've had fun listening to Dean Blunt's music and trying to piece together whatever statement it's attempting to make. It has a very hypnotic feel to it and helps me pass time pretty well.

Listening to Burial

Shitty night as usual. I hope I just don't wake up. In fact... God, if you exist, please answer my prayers and kill me in my sleep. Amen.

not the guy you were talking to but dude Anti-Christ is my shit, i love this album

It's so good, I almost feel like nosediving into a bunch of reggae to find more like it. It was a random find on RYM charts, it should be more popular.

Don't know what exactly you're going through, but I hope things work out for you, man.

yeah i always thought it was more popular but outside rym it doesn't seem as hyped

the Jesus Dread comp is a good into to more similar sounding music by a greater variety of people, definitely a good way to hear more names if you're new to reggae and like the album

Sweet, thanks for the rec.

any time

Structures from Silence - Steve Roach

A chick who rejected me in high school just started texting me out of the blue. My birthday is tomorrow. I'm in my room with Christmas lights on dangling from the walls. I want a girlfriend. I hope I can transfer to the right Uni.

That album is pretty good desu.
I was listening to pic related. Looking for something to listen to right now.

Zach???

>I hope things work out for you, man.
Thank you, kind user. May you live a long fulfilling life

Thank you for the rec. I love ambient.

Trying to wind down but not quite vegging and out of it just yet. In that weird block of time where you're not really tired but you -could- start your night routine and get adequate sleep for once. If you really wanted to.

Getting high, eating junk food, and listening to music is literally the only pleasure in my life anymore, and tonight I did just that. I can't wait for winter to end so I can go outside again.

Check out what OP is listening to. Gas gives me the comfiest dreams.
You can't listen to Burial when you are dead tho.

Wolfgang Voigt > Gas