Oh, it's dash. I didn't check stairsync for trips yet

Oh, it's dash. I didn't check stairsync for trips yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ccd0/Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By the way, dash, FreeBSD is a very nice OS, you should try it.

Install NS

No thank you. I have a total of 0 plugins and extensions installed for my browsers right now.

Less of this vanilla shit give me the birds

Given the low RAM, Lubuntu might be a decent option for OS as well. It's simple to use and doesn't require much, though obviously other ones feel better.

You really should use Sup Forums X at least. It makes everything so much easier.

>easier
Provide details.

>relative post dates
yuck
>localise time
why
The other options don't make me feel anything positive or negative.

There's a lot more to it then that. Try it out, check out all the options. SharkBellyGuy didn't use it for almost a year until Gerald and I convinced him. He then said it makes everything easier as well.

Evening all,
Have some fresh OC

When I search for it I only find it for Chrome, but I use Firefox.

Who's the artist of that piece?

github.com/ccd0/Sup Forums-x

Me, seriously.

Forgot image
Here's another piece

I kind of think the drawings and paintings of the animals fucking are hot.

But why are they always gay?

You see more gay dude animals fucking more than hetero sex animals.

Why is this? is the majority of the furry community faggots?

you need greasemonkey 3.9+ and the userscript for 4chanx
Sup Forums x namesync
tripfag finder

also hello all, how is everyone today?

>Sup Forums X does not yet support private browsing / incognito mode.

Welll, if that's the case, do you happen to take requests?
and another question, what name do you go by then online?

Heya Cuddlepuppy. I'm alright. How about you?

Why would you need it anyway? Just set FF to not remember your history.

>is the majority of the furry community faggots?
yes.

NaughtyHog on Furr affinity
Im open to requests user.

inprivate mode also slightly changes the behaviour of the browser, in good ways.
Reminds me, I wish Mozilla didn't make the javascript toggle go into a less convenient place. It used to be easy to use.
It's fine though, no one has given any reasons as for why I should even use Sup Forums X yet.

Because then you wouldn't have to check stairsync.

Awe yis! and I've Watch'd you now
And if i could make a request, i'd Like something with my Sona here, Emily.

Anyone have that gif of the 2 husky siblings fucking? That shit was hot

Anyone have cum pictures?

I need to add more to my collection.

heyo, the weekend went well sofar, setup a new pc on AMD base for gaming now and then, got some new spices and now messing around with some new flavors for upcoming christmas dinner, for now some S/fur and music is just the right way to relax a bit before bedtime

Why?

MORE CUM PICTURES!

can you provide a better description of it? and you 100% sure it was Huskies, and not another canid? E621 didn't give any results with huskies, incest, Animated

Nice, man. Sounds good indeed.

Ayy, 4 lucky 7's. Was still 10k off from a better get though.

Thanks and absolutely!
Thanks for honoring me with my first request user c:

Any specific pose btw? or just anything sexual? or sfw?

True.
Never had a need for any. Stopped playing Flash games, stopped playing Java games.
Ugly piercings.
I sadly have Nvidia, but want to switch to AMD.

Not even an adblocker?

Ads are generally all blocked by turning javascript off.

Heya Charles. How was MFF?

No, thank you for accepting my Request! ^^ and Any sexual pose will do. Been wanting more lewds of my sona for ages. oh! Maybe her Sucking someone off? i'm not sure if you've done anything with intimacy like that, couldn't find anything like it on your page

Not a fan of Barbell Piercings?

All piercings, including earrings, are pretty ugly.

on my main-Pc im running an Rx480 and an 150Ti (for physics only) with my 4.5G 8core there nearly non game that dont work on highest settings in 4k on my 24inches monitor
you dont have to switch just buy another card and boost your system

I have earrings. I just put them back in a few days ago for the first time in years :(

I assume brother/sister, both adult, she's bent over a table or a bed, and he's going to down from behind. The filename read husky siblings so I assume that's what they were

I really need to switch, since Nvidia has no drivers for the OS I use most: OpenBSD. However, many AMD cards do have drivers.
Rabbit tiddies.

Eh, a matter of Opinion, i for one really like Piercings

Sure thing :)
I recently just started to get back into art properly again, doing something different is always good practice!

I'll upload some progress here, might even finish it today hehe.

Hey Dash.

MFF was pretty good. There were some issues within the group. But I can say that I had a good time.

Got to fursuit around, bought some smut comics, met Kurfy again, hung out with the guys, got really fucked up, met some cool people and I got a commission from Miles-DF

It was a good week but it wasn't issue free.

Only wish that I had gotten more comms, it was weird only doing one and it being a take home. So I didn't exactly come home with anything.

The days after have kind of sucked.

Sticking metal in yourself is kinda barbaric though, right?

thats a strong reason then indeed, never get why ppl dont use windows and use mods, but thats an personal matter of taste i guess

Sounds like it was a pretty good time. Maybe I'll get to hang out with you guys next year.

Why did the days after suck?

A little bit, but I'm no stranger to such. Not to mention that I literally want to work with metal for a living. Hell, I could fashion my own earrings right now out of chainmail if I really wanted to.

Yay! i can't wait! also, got any other media's to Talk to, Telegram perhaps?

What do you mean? I don't understand what mods you're talking about.
I can't use Windows for anything other than gaming and a few other niche things.
At least it's not a nipple piercing or dick piercing: you usually don't touch ears during sex. Still unattractive in general, though. They just don't look good, just having blobs of shit attached to one's body.

I was actually considering both. I really like piercings.

>telegram
try IRC

How do you expect people to put their lips on your cock or nipples, then?
I wouldn't. There was one guy who wanted me to suck his dick, and I flat-out refused until he agreed to not have his dick piercing in.
Dick piercings leave disgusting holes in your dick too.

We'll see, it's a year away right now. Yeah it was good, I wish the good parts could have lasted forever.

PCD has been setting in, kinda realizing that the fun is over for now. Other thing was that the day after I got back a friend of mine was retweeting stuff from that person I like and I just kind of went into full panic mode because I thought he had basically cut himself off from the rest of the world but here I am scrolling down my newsfeed seeing everything that had happened in his life the last year. He's happy, like really happy and married.

I panicked, got really anxious and shit. Just relived some really uncomfortable and sad memories I would have rather not dealt with. I want to reach out to him but I know it won't end well. I guess I'll have to wait until we're both at a con together and do the uncomfortable stuff then. But maybe in person it won't be as uncomfortable.

But I guess this is what happens when we have mutual friends and mutual hobbies and live near each other.

I dunno. I'll have to see what my soon-to-be bf thinks about it.

Irc? Excuse my idiocy, but could you perhaps elaborate? i'm not familiar with what that is, and google only yielded a "internet relay Chat" as a general term

Aw, I'm sorry. Is there any way I could help? You know I'm always wanting to listen and help.

WIP

>I guess I'll have to wait
Just do it. Postponing things you know you're going to do in the first place is awful, it's kinda related to dishonesty.