it's probably blood

Higher quality pic

cancer

looks like a glonk to me

Gook

What is a glonk ?

That is AIDS. RIP faggot

It's like a goop but blonkier

Like a visible bruise. I might of got drunk and stubbed my toe.

Its called black toe, it generally happens from wearing loose or ill fitting shoes for a prolonged period while being physically active, like walking, running, or biking. I got it a couple years ago because my shoe was lose and it kept putting odd pressure on my nail while I was biking.

its basically a blood blister beneath the nail. you can let it be and it will just grow out in a few months, which is what I would reccomend since its near the nail bed. or you can be dumb and cut away the nail some how and expose it to get the blood out but then its gonna grow back weird and possibly crooked.

yeah but goop is a little swiggier

It is blood underneath your nail, there is a pretty good chance that the nail will fall off but it will regrow.

It's just a blood clot under your nail probably hit it with something hard by accident

Smashed my second toe last year while slipping on ice like a fucking idiot and the nail turned completely black

Think of it as an embedded scab. You can't do anything about it but ignore it and over time it'll just fall out as your nail grows out more.

Your nail may or may not fall out so just heads up about that but a new one will grow in

You have subungual onychomycosis, RIP toe

ok i was somewhat wrong, it could also be cancer.

footvitals.com/toenails/black-toenail.html

Take a paper clip and heat the end with a lighter. Then drill through your nail to let the blood out. It'll feel a lot better, and heal much faster. Dremel tool is better if you have a small bit.

A splinter. Dig it out with a scalpel before it burrows deeper.

I think you're confusing a goop with a gwiep, see a goop is a gaas with a little hoops. A gwiep on the other hand is a gaas with a little swiggier, it's a common mistake

yeah but this is on a toenail

Its cancer you should remove the whole toe

Thanks little dudes

Herpes, stop giving footjobs

i think its a toe

Cancer for sure, you should cut off your hands.