Dope

>Hey, user, did you like my movie?

I like when Arnold hid in the mud from you.

shit joke tbqh

wasted first post

fpwp

Typical nigger bullshit movie

Liberals loved it tho, I guess they liked that part where a white guy gets slapped by a lesbian nigger

No, you need to stop shaving your arms and pits and happy trail like your mom.

>"don'tcallheraniggerdon'tcallheraniggerdon'tcallheraniggerdon'tcallheraniggerdon'tcallheraniggerdon'tcallheraniggerdon'tcallheraniggerdon'tcallheraniggerdon'tcallheranigger"

This is what passes as 'typical nigger bullshit' these days?

I thought it made an effort, and did quite well, as coming off as the opposite. Or did seeing Blake get slapped by that qt dyke really rub you the wrong way?

lolumad

Toast is best wife

That's some good taste right there.

She looks like Caska

>"Why do I want to go to Harvard? If I was white would you even ask me that question?"

God, that movie was stupid. Only time in my life I've ever shouted in a movie theater.

That took me a while to get.

You're a fag, dude.

Sperg

i tried watching it but could not get through it.

But they do ask white people that question. "Why do you want to go to this school" is part of the standard application for pretty much every university in America.

HANDS UP
DON'T SHOOT

Would have been ok if they didn't shoehorn the whole white priveledge/black struggle into the mix.

Fuck, I mean it's easier for a black kid with a 3.3 gpa to get into Harvard than a middle class white kid with a 4.0.

Mediocre movie and then it went full fucking retard at the very end. What the fuck?

You're a sperg for shouting in the cinema, something only retards and children do.

Did you watch the movie?

By blackmailing Jacoby, Malcolm had the admissions board by the balls. I think he was just being an asshole at this point, he didn't seem to have any real hang ups about race prior.

You wouldn't be asking me that question if I was white.

Suffers from the Hollywood syndrome if taking a decent idea and forcing meme actors like workaholics-guy, and forcing heavily biased social commentary

Son, you yelled at a movie

>only retards and children

You've obviously never been to a theater with a lot of black people.

Only retarded black people yell at movies.

so all of them?

Explain the bias

HANDS UP
DON'T SHOOT

I've only ever seen black people yell at the cinema once and that's when I saw Paranormal Activity. By the end even white people were screaming and shouting, too.

Maybe it's just an American thing? I'm assuming you're American.

Maybe instead of being all "hands up, don't shoot", they should have been more "pants up, don't loot".