What do you think of when you see this continent?

What do you think of when you see this continent?

>coffee
>cocaine

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colombian_conflict
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleonic_Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=fR95tq7-Kdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

memes

The last refuge of white civilization.

At least it's not USA.

Unironically this, there are over 178 million white Latin Americans.

Yes, the last place they would choose to be.

where do you get your numbers from?

I mean, they make sense, but they must be an estimation, it can't be a proper number.

I got it from Wikipedia, just type in white Latin Americans

I'm white.

>data is from CIA the world factbook

yeah, no.

Poverty, drugs, murders and failed countries...beautiful landscapes tho.
I hate spanish because of that continent 2bh.

There are 178 million whites in Brazil alone, your number is incorrect.

Considering most of these "white people" are from Iberia, I think that number is a bit generous.

see pic related

>sexy women
>murders

>failed countries

each and every single country in south america has been the same recognisable country for longer than most of Europe.

but to be fair I don't expect a shitalian to be knowledgeable.

Lost african clay.

kek, that's a North Chicano, hombre.

>las malvinas son sudafricanas

>revolutions every couple years
>b-but the names stayed the same

Actually brazil has a large number of german descendants

>revolutions
what where

I couldn't find the picture of a South American I wanted, so I just posted a Mexican. Close enough.

Hot women

the fact remains, The last 200 years of south american history have been more peaceful than the last 200 years of european history.
As recently as the 90s you had the Ex Yugoslavia problems and the Nato bombings on Serbia, and right not Russia occupies Crimea.

The possibility of something terrible happening in Europe this century is much higher than in Latin America.

Failed as Greece is, I mean close to default my bad.
>shitalian
You probably have italian blood.

>revolutions every couple years
wat

Literally the first word that popped up was "failure".

Oh well, bring me better quality cocaine.

>jungle
>violence
>favelas
>cocaine
>drug cartels
>7-1

Probably his name is a shit like: "Gustavo Zanneti Rossi"

The fact remains that daily life for the average South American is more difficult and miserable than anything a European would know about. Europeans have never known the misery that one would find in a favela except for some slavic shithole such as Russia or Moldova.

poverty
amerindians
negroes
dancing
jungles

You've got half a dozen revolutions and dictators from your own country alone to pick from.

>highest murder rates on Earth
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colombian_conflict
>his country tried to annex foreign territory only a decade prior to the 90's
>peaceful

>South America: Number of countries remained unchanged since 1825
>Europe: JUST

I forgot australian-tier wildlife: snakes, spiders bugs bigger than humans etc.

Us!

>tfw no mestiza gf to threaten you with a knife

Heaven on earth

>unchanged
So you admit the Falklands were never yours so losing the war against Britain meant them keeping their property and not you losing yours?

.....until a Chilean comes in and says peruANO!

?

Africa with trees

when I zoom in with google maps it says "Islas Malvinas".

the number of people who died in the Falklands War is in the hundreds, in comparison to European wars it was a pathetic little skirmish. No generation was lost there because more people die in car crashes in a month.

IIRC they occupied the Island in the 1830s, removing the Argentine garrison present there. Argentina has complained yearly ever since.

Succes!

Thats Congo

well, fuck you,

the number of countries changed by 2 because 2 of the guyanas became independent in the 20th century.

happy now?

I recognize the Spanish word for "success," but what's the word for "ugly?" "Feo," if I recall correctly?

americano

Exito

I'm thinking of short, fat, brown, loud people wearing clothes donated from the first world

white people in the south

Don't be "dense." I know your word for "Americans" is "unidense."

except it literally isn't

They make people think we're brown

They could've been GDP leaders but are too retarded to realise that communism and facism is restarted.

Argentina especially fucked up.

>number of people who died in the Falklands War is in the hundreds

So because the British spared Buenos Aires when they could have destroyed your shit cunt and racked up the casualties is proof? wew

No need to be pedantic, my South Chicano friend. No one in English refers to Americans as "United Statesians" and actually it is only an Iberian habit to do so. The rest of the world calls us Americans.

@71480668
Rude

>argentines are still mad about the falklands

Brits have lost about two important wars in one thousand years (hundred years war, american revolution). Don't be so assmad.

>american revolution
>important

lel

I dont think they care at all desu

Even if you disregard the birth of America it was instrumental for the French to piss of Britain even more.

It was the only birth of the world's most important country. Drunk again, paddy?

Don't make any concessions to the bogtrotter.

No, desu it was that venezuelan retard that tried to get this going because hes a dumb commie but everybody laffed at him desu

The future

>less than 10,000 die in 8 years of "war" that was mainly fought between german and french mercenaries

Sorry my White friend, we will kick out the foreign indios and MAKE ARGENTINA GREAT AGAIN

>casualties measure importance

Holy fuck, this Mic is a retarded.

>posts a fake image to further prove his retardation

Sorry friend but you and your shitty "war" have been btfo. I blame your abysmal education/indoctrination system.

The immediate hope of the world (speaking of sustainable development)

>took america a couple of years to win independence
>took ireland over 800 years for independence

Holy fucking shit dude

Explain this my indio.

i don't think it's really seen as an important event anywhere in europe, sorry lads

that simply couldnt happen during the cold war.

the fact remains Europeans have killed themselves in wars immensely more than South Americans, the last 200 years (plus the genocide of civilians), and another horrible event this century seems much likelier there due to the aging white population that barely breeds, and the increasing number of people with a very different culture.
I do hope nothing like that happens.

Although you are blatantly wrong with your European straw men, even if that was the case that Europeans thought that, it would not change the fact that in terms of influence the United States is the most important nation in the world, therefore the birth of the nation merits grand acknowledgement.

wtf i hate google now

Google localizes every map to pander to the local cunt

I get what you're saying, but you still have an incredibly Americentric view.
Little backdrop on what was going on over here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleonic_Wars

So if i zoom in Panama, will it show it as a part of Colombia?

;_;

Chicanadiense BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=fR95tq7-Kdo

The American Revolution took place between 1765 and 1783. The Napoleonic Wars started in 1803. The French Revolution didn't even start until 1789.

I believe you're thinking of the War of 1812, which is in fact something most Americans aren't aware is rather insignificant in light of what was happening in Europe.

>Doesn't say UK in brackets

Google keeps getting more faggotry

sad song m8, i wish i could understand the lyrics. moral of the story: don't fuck with the a*glo.

lol didnt even know when it was mate sorry

it's not ok
by pandering to that it actually serves to legitimise their narrative (very fake news)

It's ok. Bacon butties are sick senpai.

I wish someone would just nuke us already.

being sincere, having british friends and legitimately loving england in general, those islands should be ours.
the conflict is fucking stupid, you also have literally nothing to gain from keeping them.

Drugs

we should develop nukes and nuke each other

esto

>tom_hanks_laughing.jpg

Didn't they vote on that and they voted massively in favor of being with the UK?

Your logic that "it's there therefore it's mine" is nigger-tier reasoning.

gringo weon

yeah, and that's not the reasoning.
I won't reply to you anymore because I just don't like to speak to retarded butthurt shitskins.

argies seem quite nice, e.g. that disarmingly nice post you're replying to, but there's a serious mental disconnect / collective cognitive impairment there. it's impossible.

that pic

Rainforests and Sock-ker.

>the bongs living there voted to stay in the united bong
wow that's it then the dispute is over