Actors who've dodged being JUST'd

Actors who've dodged being JUST'd.

>UNJUST

He didn't dodge it, he got clipped by it and died from the poisoning of the wound.

Who's the fag in the pink hat

how so? doesn't have to pay spousal support, just finished touring a sell out European tour, partying everynight, didn't even go to court an still won, heards lies being exposed left right and centre, literally whole ordeal forgotten about, spending time with his kiddies, probably netted about 40 mil from his last two roles in 1 year, looking healthy and sexy desu again.

where's the poisen?

Wtf he looks like a badass now. What's that haircut called where you just shave the sides. Makes you look badass

How??? He looked like legit shit just a month ago.

it's called the badass

his son, I hope his sister and mom isn't influencing him..

> which necklace should I wear today
> ALL OF THEM

he was touring a lot with his band and drinking a lot, probably didn't eat much and did the odd line of cocaine.

Lack of sleep, over consumption of alcohol and poor diet have a massive impact on your looks.

Change that for just one month and you'll see remarkable difference.

So the cell phone throw thing went nowhere? How amusing. Poor Amber, made her move and it was a bust. Now she's radioactive.

On women is fedora tier though

Holy shit I thought that was all his hair for a solid minute and thought it was fucking badass. I'm disappointed now.

damn that actually would have looked cool kek

chukld

people here are idiots and think anyone who ages at all is JUSTed expecting them to look young as fuck forever.

Even tom cruise, literally unbruisable after cucking jamie foxx and looking great for being over 50, has been accused of being JUSTed

JUST is the shittiest meme.

pretty sure all he's been doing the last month is drinking a fuck load, eating and sleeping less.

he's been partying every since he and heard split till the AM.

>He thinks it isn't on men as well.

The just meme got justed lmao kek XD

WHAT THE FUCK!I thought he was rocking some alpha haircut, jesus

>clothes fit horribly

>Spare some change, mister?

He could actually pull that off.

What is it about Depp that is so cool? I don't get it. Like he totally is cool, but I don't know why. Why?

Why do women pretend Johnny Depp is attractive?

>Suit doesn't fit

I've always liked his clothing style, scraggy not really giving a fuck but at the same time looks cool. He's also a funny guy in interviews, seems like he has a nice personality.

It's also that he isn't some desperate for attention superstar who appear everywhere.

80's Charisma

that's always been his thing, loose baggy clothes. he would look dapper if that was a one piece fitted suit though.

>tfw he was great in Black Mass
>mfw the shitty director ruined that film

should have been way longer.

Does anyone have the 'Louis interviews an autist from Sup Forums

guys can I pull off one of his looks?

no

ayy lmao

dang kms tonite

looks like his coat is having some source texture loading issues

so, cocaine?

easy on the rum mate fucking hell

What's Maise Williams doing there?