What do you think the average IQ of this board is?

What do you think the average IQ of this board is?

>s3 will never happen
>pizza has forsaken us

>They gotta post memes that defy every board rule just to get through the day?

Something with two digits

nice trips

Probably around the average (110 iirc). Most people here would claim to be somewhere in the 120-140 range, though.

I'm going to agree with this user

Average is a hundred, IQ is balanced aroudn 100 IQ being the average.

Average on Sup Forums is equal to my last three digits.

neat

Why won't s3 happen? This isn't true right?

Average is defined to be 100.

110 is within 1 standard deviation of average, though, so it's not a big deal.

Average is by definition 100. Are you retarded? That comment alone puts you in the double digit range.

I can count it on my hand

Only the dubs will tell

102. 100 average for white americans, and northern euro countries (roughly UK to Germany) have IQ averages in the 99-105 range iirc. Since White americans and NorEuros are the biggest percentage of posters on this board, it's probably a hair above average.

I of course bring the average up by being a 170 IQ natty toned uncut god with a full head of hair.

Kek

Seems about right. The high iq of the baneposts get counteracted with the got general and HOWEVER posters. 110 is suiting.

100 is average for every group.
That is literally how IQ works you idiot.

Let me help you with that

People with IQs of 100 aren't comfortable with text communication. They're basically trousered apes. I've been clinically tested at 142.

too bad you're a 6'0" manlet

3, maybe 4.

No it goes by birth year.
A group of retards is still a group of retards.

>I've been clinically tested at 142.

>IQ plebs
Please. Get meaningful degree in Mathematics, Physics, or Engineering before patting yourselves on the back, thinking you are any more intelligent than Pedro trimming the trees on my street.

>100 is average for every group.
Uh, that's not how averages work
What's the average IQ for a group of 3 people of IQ 100, 105 and 110 respectively?

>- /x/ refused to particitape due to a rumor that the testing website was cursed

Funny
But I am not sure if I should listen to a guy who can't spell participate about intelligence.

What about an average group of Mensa members.

Really makes you think.

>Sup Forums 145
ayyy lmao hell no
those motherfecks are retards

>Sup Forums higher than /sci/
>codeniggers thinking they are intelligent for putting together a overglorifed Lego piece

See you don't understand IQ.

If you test a group whatever the average in that group is would be 100.

So in your extreme example of just 3 people they wouldn't have 100, 105 and 110
The average guy would be dictating the 100 and you then go one standard deviation up and down for 15 points.
You get me?

>Sup Forums and /mlp/ in the bottom 3 with double digits

'Shock'. Can't we just delete those cancerous boards .

>Sup Forums 126
>Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /r9k/ in that list at all

HAHAHAHAHA

>Sup Forums - 122
I know this is bait but have you ever actually been to that board? They have a high-school level understanding of history, economics and geopolitical issues.

Not to mention their favourite candidate is Trump, whose appeals lies in the fact that he has the simplest and most dumbed-down diction of any presidential candidate in recent memory. Seriously, he speaks at a 4th grade level and is not very eloquent or well-spoken at all, but Sup Forums worships him.

>Sup Forums above 90
at least make it believable

around 110 maybe? whats good for iq? at least we arent niggers though lol

You just aren't smart enough to understand Trumpkino

this post is certifiable proof you don't have an iq over 105

You have to go back.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm definitely a genius

That's outdated

Goddamit jamal what are you doing with that black woman? Where is my pop corn? My wife is gonna be mad >:(

He is right you know, trump supporters really draw out whats wrong with democracy.

>a leader's capacity to rule is commensurate with impressing the average redditor with his elocution

This is exactly how you faggots got Trudeau.

t. Juan Alejandro "Cabron" Rodriguez

seems about right

>tfw when you hoped it'd be thread for Rust memes and instead it's an actual IQ debate

>online test
>online
>Sup Forums mysteriously comes first

Yes, I'm sure he's playing "4D chess" when he tweets polls that show him losing, kek

You're welcome to think that but you're wrong.

Mine is 150

Just stop, these shitlords won't get it, they're brainwashed. Join us at reddit, brother.

>people believing any of these "studies"
Totally legit guys

Sup Forumstard spotted

>110
>average

I fucking wish

about 350

>/fit/
>131

>accusations of reddit cancer
no thanks

>147
>average
>in any group

well, maybe if you gather 1000 theoretical physicists with some works published that would be the average

Except Colonial IQ tests are notoriously easy in comparison to it's European counterparts.

oh shit nigger

kek

I took a Mensa test shortly after they've arrived in Sarajevo three years ago,I scored 158.

You have to be baiting. So if my IQ is super high in a group of idiots and then I move to a place where more smart people live my IQ goes down? What the fuck man.

Yes.
That is the Q part of it.
Its a quotient.

"Among white Americans, the average IQ, as of a decade or so ago, was 103. Among Asian-Americans, it was 106. Among Jewish Americans, it was 113. Among Latino Americans, it was 89. Among African-Americans, it was 85. Around the world, studies find the same general pattern: whites 100, East Asians 106, sub-Sarahan Africans 70. One IQ table shows 113 in Hong Kong, 110 in Japan, and 100 in Britain. White populations in Australia, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, South Africa, and the United States score closer to one another than to the worldwide black average. It's been that way for at least a century."

No wonder why nigs chimp out, mentally retarded is around 60~

Except for the fact that Colonial IQ tests are notoriously easy in to complete in comparison to their European counterparts.

for humanity as a whole, not some isolated groups

>>If you test a group whatever the average in that group is would be 100.
No?
That's only assuming the set is perfectly randomized, average IQ is different for people with different education, race, etc...

how the fuck are chinks are scoring 113 on average, their culture just doesn't foster creativity or anything more than being a mindless drone serving the greater machine

I believe it was around seventy in Yugoslavia,but then again,after the war and several brain-brains,the collective IQ of the entire South Slavic population has dropped for 7-8 points,from 98-99 to 91-92.

>No?
Yes.
That is how is IQ works.

IQ is not cultural

hey cmon man those roid cycles take a lot of planning

It is.

That is not how averages work, or how statistic distributions work.
Stop being retarded.
The average being 100 is not even a global average.

>"If the only thing keeping a person decent is the expectation of a divine reward then that person is a piece of shit"
Was he right?

Obviously. Why not?

They study real hard to pass tests then disregard everything after they get their scores.

I like this post

Where do you think the number comes from then?

I'll explain it one last time.

You devise a test to test the intelligence. Most commonly a multiple choice test.
Then whatever the average of correct answers is is an 100 IQ of 100. One standard deviation up is 115 and one standard deviation down is 85.

That is how it works.
I didn't invent it. You take it up with the germans if you think that is stupid. But that is how it fucking works.

>IQ test
>studying

are you fucking silly?

found the one standard deviation below average

>study real hard

Jesus christ this board is retarded

But, user, a 70 is passing.

Considering all the repetitive postings and laughing over it. I'd say pretty low.

Yes, you can pass for a human. A very stupid human, but still a human

fuck you man, baneposting is pure kino

confirmed im an > deviation though.

Call them.

What's the story behind this picture? why are they proudly holding up donuts?

90% of /fit/ are actually healthy people that want to improve their way of living but lurk

NICE 000 user!!! (I AM NOT SAMEFAG)

90% of /fit/ are teens spitting memes and trying to fix their insecurities. The only place with reasonably smart people is the /plg/ general.